Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

24hrs in A & E

Jump to newest

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Just watched this on catch up.

Not for the faint heart but the first 15min was gory.

Got thru half of the programme.

The NHS do so much and its hard to see it get run down by this Government.

Shame on the Tory.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixie BeanMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Legalise cannabis and only allow the NHS the licensing to sell it..there's a multi billion pound industry the government are turning their nose up at. Meanwhile many European governments (Dutch,Spanish,portuguese) and the us and Canadian governments are already capitalising on this are backwards Tory bellends have missed a trick .. the NHS could make billions ...and here's a little bit of trivia you may not know . Britain is already the largest medicinal cannabis supplier in the world ..but through privately owned corporations . Theresa Mays husband is the majority shareholder in one of the biggest companies too

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

How would legalisation of cannabis help with A&E problems?!

In cardiac arrest?

Heart attack?

Gastric ulcers?

Appendix about to burst?

Have pneumonia?

Sepsis?

Broken your hip?

All these are the sorts of reasons people go to A&E. Cannabis would do absolutely bugger all.

My son has been bugging me to try CBD oil for my pain, insisted it would work etc. I was absolutely desperate when my pain went through the roof on holiday, took the (high strength) CBD etc. What did it do? Absolutely nothing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How come we never hear from the heads of local NHS Trusts who are directly responsible and paid a fortunes, more than any politician? I doubt most people could even name their local management.

over a year ago

midlands

I think what he means is the profit from selling cannabis going towards the NHS but we know it will just go to some Tory donor back pocket and useless projects.

NHS will not see any of it.

Been thinking of trying cannabis for my migraines, not sure if it works.

over a year ago

midlands

Tried the CBD gummies high strength and they were a waste of money. Avoid.

By *ixie BeanMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

"How would legalisation of cannabis help with A&E problems?!

In cardiac arrest?

Heart attack?

Gastric ulcers?

Appendix about to burst?

Have pneumonia?

Sepsis?

Broken your hip?

All these are the sorts of reasons people go to A&E. Cannabis would do absolutely bugger all.

My son has been bugging me to try CBD oil for my pain, insisted it would work etc. I was absolutely desperate when my pain went through the roof on holiday, took the (high strength) CBD etc. What did it do? Absolutely nothing."

Read my words and you'd understand . The NHS is on its arse through lack of funding ... And there's a multi billion pound industry they're denying themselves the profits from . Pretty self explanatory statement if you read it with a neutral perspective instead of being judgemental

By *ixie BeanMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

"How would legalisation of cannabis help with A&E problems?!

In cardiac arrest?

Heart attack?

Gastric ulcers?

Appendix about to burst?

Have pneumonia?

Sepsis?

Broken your hip?

My son has been bugging me to try CBD oil for my pain, insisted it would work etc. I was absolutely desperate when my pain went through the roof on holiday, took the (high strength) CBD etc. What did it do? Absolutely nothing.

Read my words and you'd understand . The NHS is on its arse through lack of funding ... And there's a multi billion pound industry they're denying themselves the profits from . Pretty self explanatory statement if you read it with a neutral perspective instead of being judgemental "

Smoking cannabis can help with migraines headaches and offers mild pain relief for many health issues but beware of keeping yourself hydrated and have high sugar levels if you choose to smoke it. And also if possible try to buy from a trusted source (close friend or friend of a close friend) not just any old shit off any old grafyer.

Thc liquid/ tablets can be used for plenty of treatments too ..epilepsy and and allsorts . It's literally alcohol companies and tobacco companies media driven propaganda which puts people off cannabis . If cannabis was legal the amount of people who'd drink less and smoke to acco no more would surprise you so just imagine those financial and burden relieving benefits that would offer the NHS too .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not so much the funding, it's where the money it's currently getting is being spent. Money spent on woke courses and on 'diversity officer' positions needs to stop. It's the NHS, most of the front line staff are from a range of backgrounds!

The sort of folks that get hired to work in central government and Whitehall tend to also get hired into top positions in the NHS. Those are the type of folk who only focus on boxes to tick and not actual tangible results. The whole leadership needs gutting and replacing with folk that have experience or proven capability to lead large organisations.

Post new Message to Thread