Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Princess Di

Jump to newest

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

What would you if you ever heard she was still alive?

How would you feel?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

See if she knows where Richy Edwards and Shergar are.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Poor woman is long gone personally ordered by the queen .. makes me laugh how people say how much they loved her but still say they love the royal sick peado family

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Poor woman is long gone personally ordered by the queen .. makes me laugh how people say how much they loved her but still say they love the royal sick peado family "

You honestly think Diana was murdered on the order of the Queen..??

over a year ago

I'm curious what the answer will be to this...

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Poor woman is long gone personally ordered by the queen .. makes me laugh how people say how much they loved her but still say they love the royal sick peado family

You honestly think Diana was murdered on the order of the Queen..??"

This will be a pointless back and forth message so let's leave it here

over a year ago

"Poor woman is long gone personally ordered by the queen .. makes me laugh how people say how much they loved her but still say they love the royal sick peado family

This will be a pointless back and forth message so let's leave it here "

Not going to play ping pong at all, simply curious as to how you think that’s true and it wasn’t just a tragic accident

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Not going to play ping pong at all, simply curious as to how you think that’s true and it wasn’t just a tragic accident "

I'm glad you've said that.. happy to discuss thoughts and opinions and facts ..

By *ames250122Man
over a year ago

Worcester

"What would you if you ever heard she was still alive?

How would you feel?"

Glad she was live and well compared to the alternative. Sad for her kids and her though. Inappropriately slightly curious if she still as hot and beautiful as she was when she was in public eye.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Not going to play ping pong at all, simply curious as to how you think that’s true and it wasn’t just a tragic accident "

Do you think it's all just a coincidence that Charles always wanted to be with camilla but couldn't because she was previously married.. Diana lived a horrible life he was with camilla all the time leaving her alone .. when she had enough and spoke out and done interviews bang she was in a crash.. her driver and bodyguard was an elite professional they made out he was d*unk haha can you imagine.. there are witnesses saying they heard a loud gunshot before the car entered the tunnel.. it goes on and on ..

By *amesnj007Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Only her physical form died her spiritual blinding light will not dim ??

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

How would you feel?"

Wouldn't give a shit.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I’d probably go “ oh wow” then go about the rest of my day never thinking about it again.

The mr

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

[Removed by poster at 07/01/23 05:48:51]

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not going to play ping pong at all, simply curious as to how you think that’s true and it wasn’t just a tragic accident

Do you think it's all just a coincidence that Charles always wanted to be with camilla but couldn't because she was previously married.. Diana lived a horrible life he was with camilla all the time leaving her alone .. when she had enough and spoke out and done interviews bang she was in a crash.. her driver and bodyguard was an elite professional they made out he was d*unk haha can you imagine.. there are witnesses saying they heard a loud gunshot before the car entered the tunnel.. it goes on and on .. "

I'm pretty sure there was never a suggestion the bodyguard was d*unk?

The driver was though.

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Didn't Diana have an affair with her body guard?

By *aldrMan
over a year ago

In and around

"See if she knows where Richy Edwards and Shergar are."

Crazy that its nearly 30 years since Richy "disappeared"

By *ts the taking part thatMan
over a year ago

southampton

"Poor woman is long gone personally ordered by the queen .. makes me laugh how people say how much they loved her but still say they love the royal sick peado family "

There's always one....... they say it causes paranoia too.

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

Do you think it's all just a coincidence that Charles always wanted to be with camilla but couldn't because she was previously married.. Diana lived a horrible life he was with camilla all the time leaving her alone .. when she had enough and spoke out and done interviews bang she was in a crash.. her driver and bodyguard was an elite professional they made out he was d*unk haha can you imagine.. there are witnesses saying they heard a loud gunshot before the car entered the tunnel.. it goes on and on .. "

Far more likely to be a coincidence than the murder theory you allude to

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Do you think it's all just a coincidence that Charles always wanted to be with camilla but couldn't because she was previously married.. Diana lived a horrible life he was with camilla all the time leaving her alone .. when she had enough and spoke out and done interviews bang she was in a crash.. her driver and bodyguard was an elite professional they made out he was d*unk haha can you imagine.. there are witnesses saying they heard a loud gunshot before the car entered the tunnel.. it goes on and on ..

Far more likely to be a coincidence than the murder theory you allude to "

Yeah definitely

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Are yiu suggesting someone shot her?

over a year ago

"Didn't Diana have an affair with her body guard?"

she had quite a few affairs, she wasnt the fairy princess most see her as.

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS
over a year ago

Newquay

It always amazes me how these conspiracy theorists have no concept of reality.....

over a year ago

There's always one....... they say it causes paranoia too. "

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

How would you feel?"

That would be hard as she was murder

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Question is where was she hiding?

The most photographed person on the planet cant just vanish into thin air.

Feel sorry for all the lookalikes making a living from her and all the work just gone or would you still pretend to be her.

over a year ago

"How would you feel?"

I'd go Spare.

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"See if she knows where Richy Edwards and Shergar are.

Crazy that its nearly 30 years since Richy "disappeared" "

I heard he was the driver of the mysterious white car that was in the tunnel in Paris the night of the crash !

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"See if she knows where Richy Edwards and Shergar are.

Crazy that its nearly 30 years since Richy "disappeared"

I heard he was the driver of the mysterious white car that was in the tunnel in Paris the night of the crash ! "

For Real !

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

"See if she knows where Richy Edwards and Shergar are."
there are a few people in my neck of the woods who know where Shergar ended up,,

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Didn't Diana have an affair with her body guard?"

A different body guard to the one in the car crash. The body guard she had an affair with died in a motorcycle accident

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

I would feel happy that someone was going to sort the little ginger idiot out

over a year ago

Are you hinting that you bumped into her in Aldi OP?

Then once we all give you the answers you’ll surprise us with a selfie of you & her together in the pillow/tools/garden furniture isle?

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

When I see pictures of Prince Harry & I see pictures of James Hewitt when he was a similar age I see a resemblance I am actually wondering if this is why Prince Harry has been so critical of the Royal family.I guess if Prince Diana was still alive she would be able to tell him for sure who his father is.

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

"Didn't Diana have an affair with her body guard?

A different body guard to the one in the car crash. The body guard she had an affair with died in a motorcycle accident"

Thankyou, knew I was kinda right but wasn't too sure

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"When I see pictures of Prince Harry & I see pictures of James Hewitt when he was a similar age I see a resemblance I am actually wondering if this is why Prince Harry has been so critical of the Royal family.I guess if Prince Diana was still alive she would be able to tell him for sure who his father is."

I'm pretty sure given that James Hewitt has openly admitted Harry was born long before his affair with Diana, that he's not the father.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

How would you feel?"

her innocence was taken from her and then her life, i never met the woman so i doubt I'd feel anything but I'm guessing you think shes in a tower as a prisoner?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

I'm pretty sure given that James Hewitt has openly admitted Harry was born long before his affair with Diana, that he's not the father.

"

Openly admitted or lied about when he first met Diana ?

over a year ago

How would you feel?"

Isn't she still working in that chippy in Exeter on a Friday night?

over a year ago

Maybe if she'd worn a seat belt like the guy who survived things would have been different

over a year ago

utter crap

By *rauntonbananaMan
over a year ago

Braunton

"Didn't Diana have an affair with her body guard?

she had quite a few affairs, she wasnt the fairy princess most see her as."

No, no… she was a Saint ????

over a year ago

People should leave Diana to rest in peace,she sadly died way to young and left behind two beautiful sons

We have old heard gossip surrounding her death etc ,I personally think it's time to move away from it

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"People should leave Diana to rest in peace,she sadly died way to young and left behind two beautiful sons

We have old heard gossip surrounding her death etc ,I personally think it's time to move away from it"

I agree leave her to rest

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The woman died 25 years ago and still there's speculation on social media about how she died and even who the father of one of her sons is!

Then people wonder why Prince Harry is fucked up

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

RIP (still) Diana

over a year ago

"The woman died 25 years ago and still there's speculation on social media about how she died and even who the father of one of her sons is!

Then people wonder why Prince Harry is fucked up "

This I agree with, it is helping nobody.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"The woman died 25 years ago and still there's speculation on social media about how she died and even who the father of one of her sons is!

Then people wonder why Prince Harry is fucked up "

By *allguynowMan
over a year ago

durham

She died because the chauffeur was over the limit and made a serious error of judgement while driving under the influence. Only the front seat bodyguard was wearing a seat belt. Diana wasn't neither were the chauffeur and dodi. If she had worn a seat belt she would have survived. Also, Diana met James Hewitt for the first time AFTER Harry was born. Also if she had been given proper professional protection and not just an ex army guy she wouldn't have been in that situation on that night.

over a year ago

Id ask her to say hi too Tupac

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"I would feel happy that someone was going to sort the little ginger idiot out"

I would wager that she would side with him given the similarities in how both their lives have gone

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

"She died because the chauffeur was over the limit and made a serious error of judgement while driving under the influence. Only the front seat bodyguard was wearing a seat belt. Diana wasn't neither were the chauffeur and dodi. If she had worn a seat belt she would have survived. Also, Diana met James Hewitt for the first time AFTER Harry was born. Also if she had been given proper professional protection and not just an ex army guy she wouldn't have been in that situation on that night. "

This.

D*unk driver. End of. Happens everyday.D*unks killing themselves or someone innocent.

over a year ago

"When I see pictures of Prince Harry & I see pictures of James Hewitt when he was a similar age I see a resemblance I am actually wondering if this is why Prince Harry has been so critical of the Royal family.I guess if Prince Diana was still alive she would be able to tell him for sure who his father is."

Am sure a DNA test could do that.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"When I see pictures of Prince Harry & I see pictures of James Hewitt when he was a similar age I see a resemblance I am actually wondering if this is why Prince Harry has been so critical of the Royal family.I guess if Prince Diana was still alive she would be able to tell him for sure who his father is.

Am sure a DNA test could do that."

. Yes a DNA test would probably prove it but tbh from what James Hewitt has said him and Princess Diana did not have their affair until after Prince Harry was born Prince Harry had pretty much said the same thing so I am probably wrong when I say that James Hewitt could be Prince Harry father after all the facts says that he is not.It’s only when I see Princess Diana presenting James Hewitt with a cup he won at polo and other pictures of him that I can see a resemblance I am due my spec savers eye test next month so new contact lenses maybe needed lol

Post new Message to Thread