FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Friday Late Late Nocturnal Thread - brought to you in association with George Michael

Jump to newest

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening beautiful people and welcome to the Friday Nocturnal, live streamed to you tonight from The Edge of Heaven

It may be a cold and miserable Friday with 593 days left to go in January but we’re here to Heal the Pain and brighten your evening via the media of music, banter and outrageous flirting.

There maybe some Careless Whispers going on tonight but have Faith because I love music and I equally love George Michael

Whether you’re looking for a Father Figure or would prefer to Go Outside, just remember everyone is welcomed here. Try not to Kiss any Fools though but this is Fab and I Want your Sex is positively encouraged (lol)

Now let’s see who is going to be Too Funky…

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gd evening my lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening beautiful people and welcome to the Friday Nocturnal, live streamed to you tonight from The Edge of Heaven

It may be a cold and miserable Friday with 593 days left to go in January but we’re here to Heal the Pain and brighten your evening via the media of music, banter and outrageous flirting.

There maybe some Careless Whispers going on tonight but have Faith because I love music and I equally love George Michael

Whether you’re looking for a Father Figure or would prefer to Go Outside, just remember everyone is welcomed here. Try not to Kiss any Fools though but this is Fab and I Want your Sex is positively encouraged (lol)

Now let’s see who is going to be Too Funky…"

Good evening Littlebird, I'm here with my Gin , hope you had a good day xx

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Evening gorgeous x

Reply privately

over a year ago

" "

That's cheating lol

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

A bravura effort to dance your verbal way through the back catalogue, O Avis Minima. Good evening to you, and to all who sail in your thread.

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

" "

Darling Wonko you are 1st poster tonight. Welcome! Pull up a chair and can I get you a drink?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening gorgeous x"

Good evening Misty x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's cheating lol"

Ok

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Gd evening my lovely "

Good evening gorgeous. 2nd poster tonight. A drink for yourself? Pull up a comfy sofa

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Darling Wonko you are 1st poster tonight. Welcome! Pull up a chair and can I get you a drink? "

Littlebird he cheated x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Darling Wonko you are 1st poster tonight. Welcome! Pull up a chair and can I get you a drink? "

It's been disqualified

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's cheating lol

Ok"

Ha ha, good evening

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's cheating lol

Ok

Ha ha, good evening "

Pfft

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening beautiful people and welcome to the Friday Nocturnal, live streamed to you tonight from The Edge of Heaven

Good evening Littlebird, I'm here with my Gin , hope you had a good day xx"

Oh my beautiful FWB. How are you darling? I’m very good. I have George on full blast for a sexy evening with all the beautiful people. Pull up a chair and you already have a drink

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Let's Go Outside (in the sunshine)?

Today has been work, work, work. And I didn't even finish everything. I'll have to do some at the weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Darling Wonko you are 1st poster tonight. Welcome! Pull up a chair and can I get you a drink?

It's been disqualified "

I wasn't that clever

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Love this - good evening all

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening gorgeous x"

Good evening sexy

How are you? Pull up a comfy and I’ll pour you a drink. Well when I say pour… I may just share one with you. 2 straws ok?

Reply privately

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Evening lovely! Just chilling with my son here. Busy work week....ok three days, but packed a lot in. Wouldn't mind a glayvar and a bag of crisps if you've got them

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"A bravura effort to dance your verbal way through the back catalogue, O Avis Minima. Good evening to you, and to all who sail in your thread. "

Good evening beautiful thesp. How are you this evening? All good I hope and having lots of sexy thoughts to the gorgeous music? I’ll pour you a drink of your choice. Obviously

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening _ittlebird,love it , xx

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Howdy y'all, typical winter day( sunny, 70 degrees)

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

It's been disqualified "

Don’t worry. I may not be the quizmaster tonight but it wasn’t cheating Wonko. Nero does it all the time too…

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening Littlebird, I'm here with my Gin , hope you had a good day xx

Oh my beautiful FWB. How are you darling? I’m very good. I have George on full blast for a sexy evening with all the beautiful people. Pull up a chair and you already have a drink "

I'm getting the rhythm from Careless Whispers, yes I've Gin and wine tonight, but think the wine needs a bit more work, (grapes) lol x

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Let's Go Outside (in the sunshine)?

Today has been work, work, work. And I didn't even finish everything. I'll have to do some at the weekend "

Good evening KC. I wish we had sunshine to go out to this evening but alas that will have to wait til the next holiday on the Rock

Hope you don’t work too hard and for tonight, pull up a comfy and listen to the beautiful music of George

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

My thoughts are always sexy, dear Littlebird, even when they are not sexual. I have the prettiest brain.

Do you know, I am feeling in a Brandy Alexander mood tonight? A rare, effervescent sensation.

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Love this - good evening all "

Good evening G&T. Would you like a Gin this evening? The bar at The Edge of Heaven is fully stocked? And listen to the gorgeous music

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's been disqualified

Don’t worry. I may not be the quizmaster tonight but it wasn’t cheating Wonko. Nero does it all the time too… "

I always get denied

Reply privately

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

Evening All,

Fair LB, I will have some of that Jamieson you were offering on another thread. We do need a discussion on the merits of Highland Eastern single malts.

I see the wicked lady of the A120 has escaped the traffic to join us too.

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening lovely! Just chilling with my son here. Busy work week....ok three days, but packed a lot in. Wouldn't mind a glayvar and a bag of crisps if you've got them "

Hi beautiful. Sounds like a perfect evening with your son. Enjoy every minute. And of course. A Glayva coming right up alongside your choice of crisps. Put the music on loud and enjoy

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening _ittlebird,love it , xx"

Good evening gorgeous. Your work on the forum today needs a big round of applause from this Littlebird as getting all the sexy men of fab in one place was inspired

Put your feet up and I’ll get you a drink

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Howdy y'all, typical winter day( sunny, 70 degrees) "

Howdy cowboy! What a pleasure to see you here. And if you could send some of that sunshine over that would be wonderful. A drink?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's been disqualified

Don’t worry. I may not be the quizmaster tonight but it wasn’t cheating Wonko. Nero does it all the time too…

I always get denied "

Wonko no one would deny you

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

I'm getting the rhythm from Careless Whispers, yes I've Gin and wine tonight, but think the wine needs a bit more work, (grapes) lol x "

I’m sure our dear Thesp can recommend a nice drop of wine if you wish to swap beverage

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening _ittlebird,love it , xx

Good evening gorgeous. Your work on

the forum today needs a big round of applause from this Littlebird as getting all the sexy men of fab in one place was inspired

Put your feet up and I’ll get you a drink "

why thank you beautiful lady ,il have a large gin please xx

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"My thoughts are always sexy, dear Littlebird, even when they are not sexual. I have the prettiest brain.

Do you know, I am feeling in a Brandy Alexander mood tonight? A rare, effervescent sensation."

Oh darling. A Brandy Alexander it is. Coming straight up. In 2 shakes of my tail

Reply privately

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS
over a year ago

Sexville

Evening all

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Good evening beautiful

XX

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

It's been disqualified

I always get denied "

Not tonight darling. You are first so you can claim top trumps

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

"Howdy y'all, typical winter day( sunny, 70 degrees)

Howdy cowboy! What a pleasure to see you here. And if you could send some of that sunshine over that would be wonderful. A drink? "

sunshine's coming, probably in a couple of months due to back orders, but I'll have a glass of iced tea(no sugar)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's been disqualified

I always get denied

Wonko no one would deny you "

Pfft

Reply privately

over a year ago

I won't bother again

Bye all

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening All,

Fair LB, I will have some of that Jamieson you were offering on another thread. We do need a discussion on the merits of Highland Eastern single malts.

I see the wicked lady of the A120 has escaped the traffic to join us too. "

Good evening Sir

You are welcome to join me in a Jameson

And I have tasted those delicious malts too. They are for a special occasion I think.

We’re all here tonight. It’s Friday so that means it’s time to Party!

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening gorgeous. Your work on

the forum today needs a big round of applause from this Littlebird as getting all the sexy men of fab in one place was inspired

Put your feet up and I’ll get you a drink why thank you beautiful lady ,il have a large gin please xx"

Coming right up beautiful. Large glass plenty of ice and a slice?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"

I'm getting the rhythm from Careless Whispers, yes I've Gin and wine tonight, but think the wine needs a bit more work, (grapes) lol x

I’m sure our dear Thesp can recommend a nice drop of wine if you wish to swap beverage "

We are swapping already? Good heavens. I have barely sipped my delicious cocktail yet...

Shall we have a Fab wine-tasting some day? Followed, perhaps, by some other tasting?

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening all "

Good evening Molly. How are you doing tonight? Pull up a chair, I’ll get you a drink and relax with the sultry tones of dear George

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening beautiful

XX"

Good evening gorgeous. How was your day? I will get you a drink of your choice and perhaps we can have a dance later?

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Evening gorgeous x

Good evening Misty x"

It’s lovely to see you x

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Howdy y'all, typical winter day( sunny, 70 degrees)

Howdy cowboy! What a pleasure to see you here. And if you could send some of that sunshine over that would be wonderful. A drink? sunshine's coming, probably in a couple of months due to back orders, but I'll have a glass of iced tea(no sugar)"

Your wish is my command kind Sir. And I hope so. But I live in hope. Always

Reply privately

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS
over a year ago

Sexville

"Evening all

Good evening Molly. How are you doing tonight? Pull up a chair, I’ll get you a drink and relax with the sultry tones of dear George "

Very well thanks Miss Bird! You? Prosecco please

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I won't bother again

Bye all"

Bye Wonko. You didn’t collect your prize as yet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening gorgeous. Your workJust How on

Put your feet up and I’ll get you a drink why thank you beautiful lady ,il have a large gin please xx

Coming right up beautiful. Large glass plenty of ice and a slice? "

cheers just how I like it,now if you could sent me a hot naked guy il be your friend for life xx

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hello "

Good evening Mr Stumpy. How goes it? Would you like a drink while we listen to the good stuff?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I won't bother again

Bye all

Bye Wonko. You didn’t collect your prize as yet? "

And I won't

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Good evening beautiful

XX

Good evening gorgeous. How was your day? I will get you a drink of your choice and perhaps we can have a dance later? "

Passion fruit Martini for me please, need a bit of lubrication before I dance

XX

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

I’m sure our dear Thesp can recommend a nice drop of wine if you wish to swap beverage

We are swapping already? Good heavens. I have barely sipped my delicious cocktail yet...

Shall we have a Fab wine-tasting some day? Followed, perhaps, by some other tasting? "

Well that’s very forward… but in

Reply privately

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I turned a different corner and found myself in this lovely place. Evening everyone x

Mrs

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening all

Good evening Molly. How are you doing tonight? Pull up a chair, I’ll get you a drink and relax with the sultry tones of dear George

Very well thanks Miss Bird! You? Prosecco please "

Oh wow. A lady after my own heart. A chilled glass of fizz coming up. And I’m great thanks. Smiling from ear to ear

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Evening All,

I see the wicked lady of the A120 has escaped the traffic to join us too. "

Stand and Deliver

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Any cats here

Reply privately

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

We're honoured to be with OP. She's lush

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I won't bother again

Bye all

Bye Wonko. You didn’t collect your prize as yet?

And I won't "

You didn’t want to sample my wares?

Disappointing, but it’s your choice lovely

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I’m still in the pub

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello

Good evening Mr Stumpy. How goes it? Would you like a drink while we listen to the good stuff? "

No thanks I’ve got ginger nuts

Reply privately

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS
over a year ago

Sexville

"Evening all

Oh wow. A lady after my own heart. A chilled glass of fizz coming up. And I’m great thanks. Smiling from ear to ear "

Clash drink for a classy lady in your case! Trashy lady in mine

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening beautiful

XX

Good evening gorgeous. How was your day? I will get you a drink of your choice and perhaps we can have a dance later?

XX"

Fabulous choice… coming right up. And get your dancing shoes on

Reply privately

By *1876Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Good evening, LittleBird, everyone

I do hope that you're well, and that there's no monkey on your back....

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I turned a different corner and found myself in this lovely place. Evening everyone x

Mrs"

Good evening Julie. Well I’m glad you did as you’re very welcome here. Pull up a chair and a drink of your choice? I think Careless Whisper is on next

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"We're honoured to be with OP. She's lush "

And you Sir are too kind. Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

evening one and all

Currently at work, sweating my proverbials off

Hope you're all okay. Px

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I won't bother again

Bye all"

Wonko, don't go, it's just banter

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I’m still in the pub"

Well you need to head over to my place Ian. This is where the party is at tonight. A drink? A foot rub?

Reply privately

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

Great thread I’ve stumbled across. I was giving up on fabs but……..Maybe just one more try.

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hello

Good evening Mr Stumpy. How goes it? Would you like a drink while we listen to the good stuff?

No thanks I’ve got ginger nuts "

No problem at all. Could you pass me one or two please as I’m partial to nuts

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening all

Oh wow. A lady after my own heart. A chilled glass of fizz coming up. And I’m great thanks. Smiling from ear to ear

Clash drink for a classy lady in your case! Trashy lady in mine "

I don’t believe that for a second… we will drink the fizz together darling

Reply privately

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS
over a year ago

Sexville

"Evening all

I don’t believe that for a second… we will drink the fizz together darling "

Best get a second bottle ready then

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening, LittleBird, everyone

I do hope that you're well, and that there's no monkey on your back...."

Good evening stranger! Welcome back and pull up a chair. Drink? And no monkeys tonight. Cats have been the order of the day but don’t ask

Reply privately

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS
over a year ago

Sexville

"evening one and all

Hope you're all okay. Px "

Need your brow mopped… or boobs

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"I’m still in the pub

Well you need to head over to my place Ian. This is where the party is at tonight. A drink? A foot rub? "

heading home soon xx

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"evening one and all

Hope you're all okay. Px "

Good evening

Sounds like it’s warm, and possibly wet there. Is it enjoyable though that’s the question

We’re just settling down for the party now but sneak off for a bit and join us. Drink? Nibble?

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I won't bother again

Bye all

Wonko, don't go, it's just banter "

He will be back. For his prize

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

I don’t believe that for a second… we will drink the fizz together darling

Best get a second bottle ready then "

Not a problem. They’re all on ice all ready

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"I turned a different corner and found myself in this lovely place. Evening everyone x

Mrs"

Welcome, it's a jolly nice place, here

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Good evening beautiful

XX

XX

Fabulous choice… coming right up. And get your dancing shoes on "

Dancing shoes on.

XX

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Great thread I’ve stumbled across. I was giving up on fabs but……..Maybe just one more try.

"

Good evening Mr Golden

Glad you like the place. It’s called The Edge of Heaven for a reason

You’re always welcome here. We’re a friendly bunch. Drink? And pull up a chair. The music is on 10 now

Reply privately

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Good evening Julie. Well I’m glad you did as you’re very welcome here. Pull up a chair and a drink of your choice? I think Careless Whisper is on next "

Ooh a glass of red wine, a bowl of crisps and maybe a slow dance to George. Lovely. Although a boogie to Club Tropicana, Freedom etc sounds good too!

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening beautiful

XX

XX

Dancing shoes on.

XX"

Nicely done gorgeous. Mine are too. Can’t beat George. My very first crush

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

So who is dancing, apart from me?

Reply privately

By *1876Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Good evening stranger! Welcome back and pull up a chair. Drink? And no monkeys tonight. Cats have been the order of the day but don’t ask "

Well, I'm sure that many of us guys and gals on here are partial to a nice cat, so to speak

Yes indeed, milady...a drink would be spiffing

A nice G&T for starters, if you will

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"So who is dancing, apart from me?"

I’m in

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Good evening beautiful

XX

XX

Dancing shoes on.

XX

Nicely done gorgeous. Mine are too. Can’t beat George. My very first crush "

He was rather yummy.

XX

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

good evening one and all.

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening Julie. Well I’m glad you did as you’re very welcome here. Pull up a chair and a drink of your choice? I think Careless Whisper is on next

Ooh a glass of red wine, a bowl of crisps and maybe a slow dance to George. Lovely. Although a boogie to Club Tropicana, Freedom etc sounds good too!"

What a great choice coming right up!

And don’t worry the dancing bangers will be on shortly. I’m just soaking in George’s voice right now…

Hhhmmmm

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I’ve been dancing all day

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening stranger! Welcome back and pull up a chair. Drink? And no monkeys tonight. Cats have been the order of the day but don’t ask

Well, I'm sure that many of us guys and gals on here are partial to a nice cat, so to speak

Yes indeed, milady...a drink would be spiffing

A nice G&T for starters, if you will "

Oh who doesn’t love a pussy?

But first of all a G&T coming right up

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"So who is dancing, apart from me?

I’m in "

I hope we can have some of that slower dancing later?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening all

Thought my eyesight was going

Thought it said spunky

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Meeeeeeeeeeeee *does wheelies*

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I’ve been dancing all day "

That sounds delightful!

I've been working. ??

Reply privately

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

He was an absolute artist and I love his work.

Evening LittleB,

Hello Nocturnal Creatures.

I'm in and out, it's gym time soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am, can I join you

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

Nicely done gorgeous. Mine are too. Can’t beat George. My very first crush

He was rather yummy.

XX"

I would describe him as delicious. Which is not a word I use about many people

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I’m in

I hope we can have some of that slower dancing later? "

Oh good Lord. Yes.

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"good evening one and all.

"

Good evening NC

Hope your day was good? And please join us in dancing and I shall fetch you a drink

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I am, can I join you "

I would be honoured.

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

I’m in

I hope we can have some of that slower dancing later? "

Of course x

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Meeeeeeeeeeeee *does wheelies*"

Now THAT is impressive. Can you do handbrake turns, too?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Good evening NC

Hope your day was good? And please join us in dancing and I shall fetch you a drink "

a good day thank you.

How was your day?

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

Good evening all

Thought it said spunky

"

Good evening Clacton darling. And I think you possibly need your eyes testing or perhaps that was just your mind

Shall I get you a coffee?

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Got my dancing shoes on.

XX

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Meeeeeeeeeeeee *does wheelies*"

You have all the moves. Fact

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good evening all

Thought it said spunky

Good evening Clacton darling. And I think you possibly need your eyes testing or perhaps that was just your mind

Shall I get you a coffee? "

Yes please

I’ll get the gold haribos

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Now THAT is impressive. Can you do handbrake turns, too? "

I do them with my hands all the time

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"He was an absolute artist and I love his work.

Evening LittleB,

Hello Nocturnal Creatures.

I'm in and out, it's gym time soon x "

Me too beautiful Sprockett.

Good evening to you and how are you? Enjoy the gym but thanks for dropping by. Always lovely to see you

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I’m in

I hope we can have some of that slower dancing later?

Of course x

"

Awesome! They’re definitely my favourite dance

Reply privately

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Me! Getting busy on the dance floor now

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I do them with my hands all the time "

Badoom-tish gif.

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening NC

Hope your day was good? And please join us in dancing and I shall fetch you a drink

a good day thank you.

How was your day?"

Oh that’s good news. Have you been to Claridges lately?

And I’m great thank you. It’s been a very good week

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Badoom-tish gif."

#Truth

I gave myself a friction burn on my palm today at work

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Me! Getting busy on the dance floor now "

Fantastic! Whoever is on lights tonight is doing a wonderful job.

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Can I have a taxi

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

Good evening all

Thought it said spunky

Yes please

I’ll get the gold haribos "

Oh you do say the nicest things…

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Can I have a taxi "

Real or fake?

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Badoom-tish gif.

#Truth

I gave myself a friction burn on my palm today at work "

More lubrication might help?

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Or a piggy back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good evening all

Thought it said spunky

Yes please

I’ll get the gold haribos

Oh you do say the nicest things… "

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Badoom-tish gif.

#Truth

I gave myself a friction burn on my palm today at work "

Now don’t tell fibs. That wasn’t from handbrake turns

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Badoom-tish gif.

#Truth

I gave myself a friction burn on my palm today at work

More lubrication might help? "

I'll try it

*Wonders why she's not moving anywhere.....*

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Or a piggy back"

My thighs are strong now from all the planks so hop on…

Reply privately

By *um-41Man
over a year ago

bradford

I’ll have a dance ??

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I think everyone is up and boogying now so let’s turn this up a bit…

I think Go Outside on first

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Good evening NC

a good day thank you.

How was your day?

And I’m great thank you. It’s been a very good week "

no I haven't

Reply privately

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

ooooo hello to yourself OP and all you fabulous nocturnals

Hope you are all doing good this fine evening

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I’ll have a dance ?? "

Good evening Big Boy! You’re welcome to join us in a boogy. Would you like a drink first or straight into the dancing?

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Or a piggy back

My thighs are strong now from all the planks so hop on… "

Clench them cheeks

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening NC

a good day thank you.

How was your day?

And I’m great thank you. It’s been a very good week

no I haven't "

Ah there’s time darling, always time

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"ooooo hello to yourself OP and all you fabulous nocturnals

Hope you are all doing good this fine evening "

Good evening Bootyful. How are you this evening? Join us for a drink and a dance

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Or a piggy back

Clench them cheeks"

My cheeks are always clenched…

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Or a piggy back

Clench them cheeks

My cheeks are always clenched… "

Omfg bird

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Or a piggy back

Clench them cheeks

My cheeks are always clenched…

Omfg bird"

You called

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Love this - good evening all

Good evening G&T. Would you like a Gin this evening? The bar at The Edge of Heaven is fully stocked? And listen to the gorgeous music "

Please a simple Bombay sapphire and elderflower tonic please

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening G&T. Would you like a Gin this evening? The bar at The Edge of Heaven is fully stocked? And listen to the gorgeous music

Please a simple Bombay sapphire and elderflower tonic please "

Absolutely delicious choice. A large glass, loads of ice and a slice coming right up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Finished coffee

Off to bed

Good Night

All you wonderful sexy people x

Reply privately

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Good evening

Who wants to go to club tropicana lol

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Finished coffee

Off to bed

Good Night

All you wonderful sexy people x "

Goodnight lovely. And thanks, as always for the haribo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi how are you all doing today

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Finished coffee

Off to bed

Good Night

Goodnight lovely. And thanks, as always for the haribo "

Always a pleasure

Good night little birdie x

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening

Who wants to go to club tropicana lol "

Hi Tall Guy. I’m not sure I can quite see you all the way up there, me being a midget but you’re welcome to join us. A drink, Pina Colada perhaps?

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hi how are you all doing today "

Good evening Harold. I’m doing great thanks and welcome to the nocturnal, you are always welcome here. How was your day? Can I get you a drink?

Reply privately

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

Good evening Bootyful. How are you this evening? Join us for a drink and a dance "

I am good thank you how are you sunshine?

Ooooooo well I certainly fancy bringing the tequila for everyone

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Finished coffee

Off to bed

Good Night

Goodnight lovely. And thanks, as always for the haribo

Always a pleasure

Good night little birdie x "

Mwah xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am, can I join you

I would be honoured. "

I'll take the 2nd slow one after Littlebird,

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening Bootyful. How are you this evening? Join us for a drink and a dance

I am good thank you how are you sunshine?

Ooooooo well I certainly fancy bringing the tequila for everyone "

Oh I’m just peachy thank you. Life is good and smiley. And tequila? Slammers all round then. Yay!

Reply privately

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"Good evening

Hi Tall Guy. I’m not sure I can quite see you all the way up there, me being a midget but you’re welcome to join us. A drink, Pina Colada perhaps? "

Hello you

you can't miss me

Now that sounds fun,I'll be right down

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I am, can I join you

I would be honoured.

I'll take the 2nd slow one after Littlebird, "

You beautiful are just too kind. Thank you

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Absolutely delicious choice. A large glass, loads of ice and a slice coming right up "

Perfect thank you darling xx

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening

Hi Tall Guy. I’m not sure I can quite see you all the way up there, me being a midget but you’re welcome to join us. A drink, Pina Colada perhaps?

Hello you

you can't miss me

"

Put on your dancing shoes and show us your moves. And I bet we couldn’t miss you if we tried

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Absolutely delicious choice. A large glass, loads of ice and a slice coming right up

Perfect thank you darling xx"

You are welcome anytime. Enjoy the grooves. Friday night is party night

Reply privately

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"Good evening

Hello you

you can't miss me

Put on your dancing shoes and show us your moves. And I bet we couldn’t miss you if we tried "

Dancing shoes on and ready to go, im quiet bendy for a tall guy , got the moves

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's been a great party,but time for bed. Have an unexpectedly busy day tomorrow which I could have done without.

Goodnight you lovely lot

XX

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening

Hello you

you can't miss me

Put on your dancing shoes and show us your moves. And I bet we couldn’t miss you if we tried

Dancing shoes on and ready to go, im quiet bendy for a tall guy , got the moves "

Wow! You really have got the moves

Let’s put some funky George on now

Reply privately

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"It's been a great party,but time for bed. Have an unexpectedly busy day tomorrow which I could have done without.

Goodnight you lovely lot

XX"

Good night

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"It's been a great party,but time for bed. Have an unexpectedly busy day tomorrow which I could have done without.

Goodnight you lovely lot

XX"

Good night gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the dance?

Reply privately

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"Good evening

Hello you

you can't miss me

Let’s put some funky George on now "

I'm all ready to go, care to join me for this dance

Reply privately

By *amesoflondonMan
over a year ago

London

Evening 'Club Tropicana'. I've heard 'Careless Whispers'. Had to pop by to say 'I'm Your Man', no waaaay hosé you say? You've got to have 'Faith' just 'Wake Me Up before you Go go' and 'Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me'.

Night night all, have a lovely weekend, x

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

I'm all ready to go, care to join me for this dance "

I would be honoured kind Sir. I do love dancing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Evening 'Club Tropicana'. I've heard 'Careless Whispers'. Had to pop by to say 'I'm Your Man', no waaaay hosé you say? You've got to have 'Faith' just 'Wake Me Up before you Go go' and 'Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me'.

Night night all, have a lovely weekend, x"

Thank you so much for the songs James. And stop by again on the nocturnal. You’re always welcome. Sleep well

Reply privately

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"

I would be honoured kind Sir. I do love dancing "

The pleasure be all mine, we can dance the night away

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

" "

Oh Wonko you’re back. Did you want to collect your prize now and a drink perhaps?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh Wonko you’re back. Did you want to collect your prize now and a drink perhaps? "

No thanks

Reply privately

By *ittlebird OP   Woman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

The pleasure be all mine, we can dance the night away "

Now you’re talking! Back in the day I was an all night raver

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"

The pleasure be all mine, we can dance the night away

Now you’re talking! Back in the day I was an all night raver "

Awww, your still young like me, it has been know for me dance all night too

Reply privately