Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Warm, fuzzy glow

Jump to newest

By *bat OP   Man
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I've just finished writing an adoption reference for my friends. It's made me realise just why I like them so much and now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

What's your warm, fuzzy glow story for today, forumites?

Gbat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve been hanging out with some friends, and one particular one, and as I drove home I realised why I feel so good in her company. She really listens to me, and the conversations are deep. She told me about the birth of her baby, every detail of how it happened, and I loved hearing about it. I always love being in the company of babies and children too, so cuddles with her baby did great things for me

Thanks OP, this felt good to write down.

By *assy69Man
over a year ago

West Sussex and Wales

Had a call from a friend at new year, not seen them face to face for about 10 years. They’ve just been told that their cancer is back, and this time untreatable. He told me that spending some time with us whilst he was still able was top of his “bucket list”……. An odd conversation as it left me feeling very humbled …. Not sure if that is warm and fuzzy???

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Why can't we have more of these endearingly heartfelt threads?

By *igDave8Man
over a year ago

Tonbridge

"I’ve been hanging out with some friends, and one particular one, and as I drove home I realised why I feel so good in her company. She really listens to me, and the conversations are deep. She told me about the birth of her baby, every detail of how it happened, and I loved hearing about it. I always love being in the company of babies and children too, so cuddles with her baby did great things for me

Thanks OP, this felt good to write down."

That’s really lovely! Kind of killing my boner but so lovely to read xx

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Good for you, OP. Some of my best friends adopted a little girl a few years ago. It's brave and I admire anyone who does it.

She's brought them great joy, and I am so pleased she too has such a loving home after a very tough start to her life. I hope it works out for your friends, too!

By *bat OP   Man
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Why can't we have more of these endearingly heartfelt threads?"

Probably because not many people want to join in?

A heartfelt thanks to those that did though.

Love and peace,

Gbat

Post new Message to Thread