Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Honest critique (Photos)

Jump to newest

By *entlemanrogue OP   Man
over a year ago

Motherwell

I have a few public photos, i was wondering if any are a turn off or any you think i should remove and why?

Honest critique most welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixie BeanMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

There's a couple of cagey ones ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s subjective different people like different things

But the magorty don’t like seeing single guys profile with other woman in them

over a year ago

Motherwell

"There's a couple of cagey ones ... "

*Round of applause*

over a year ago

Motherwell

"It’s subjective different people like different things

But the magorty don’t like seeing single guys profile with other woman in them "

I know, however i feel it lets people see that side of me.

Input appreciated.

By *ixie BeanMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

"There's a couple of cagey ones ...

*Round of applause*"

Yayyyyy I got the clap

over a year ago

Do the women in nearly all your pics know they are being seen by fab swingers? Especially the woman in pro pic.

I thought it was couple profile just by looking at it.

Is that what you going for?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

A lot of women don't like action shots. Especially on a single guy profile. The majority of yours and you with a woman/women. That's gonna put a lot of women off.

Plus they might think, rightly or wrongly, they will be added to the rogue's gallery!

over a year ago

"There's a couple of cagey ones ...

*Round of applause*

Yayyyyy I got the clap "

I'd quite with the jokes whilst your ahead dude

By *mperiumMan
over a year ago

@

You do you.

Don't be trying to please the crowd

over a year ago

Motherwell

"Do the women in nearly all your pics know they are being seen by fab swingers? Especially the woman in pro pic.

I thought it was couple profile just by looking at it.

Is that what you going for?"

Yes they all know, the girl in nearly all my pics is my Gf/Sub she doesnt quite swing, but slmetimes likes to watch n with other women. very occasionally joinjng in.

Not really trying to look like a couples profile, but i know that i need more pics of just me (i do have some in private)

thanks for replying.

over a year ago

Motherwell

"A lot of women don't like action shots. Especially on a single guy profile. The majority of yours and you with a woman/women. That's gonna put a lot of women off.

Plus they might think, rightly or wrongly, they will be added to the rogue's gallery! "

No pics are ever added without everyones prior consent.

over a year ago

Motherwell

"You do you.

Don't be trying to please the crowd "

Not trying to please the crowd. I understand why it may seem that way.

By *mperiumMan
over a year ago

@

"You do you.

Don't be trying to please the crowd

Not trying to please the crowd. I understand why it may seem that way."

I didn't mean you were.

Just saying, put whatever you want out there.

If you built it, they will come.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

You only make up about 20% of your own photos. The rest is made up of other women.

Are the women in the photos aware that they have been shared publicly? Also, some women on here don’t like looking at photos of men in action with other women, especially on a single male profile, so I would remove all of the photos that aren’t just of yourself

By *mperiumMan
over a year ago

@

"You only make up about 20% of your own photos. The rest is made up of other women.

Are the women in the photos aware that they have been shared publicly? Also, some women on here don’t like looking at photos of men in action with other women, especially on a single male profile, so I would remove all of the photos that aren’t just of yourself "

Fantastic example of excellent photos right there

over a year ago

Motherwell

"You only make up about 20% of your own photos. The rest is made up of other women.

Are the women in the photos aware that they have been shared publicly? Also, some women on here don’t like looking at photos of men in action with other women, especially on a single male profile, so I would remove all of the photos that aren’t just of yourself "

I know its a catch 22 as I dont want to have just photos of me. I quite mike showing what i am into. Besides i am not as stunning as you are ?? ?? ?? ??

over a year ago

Are the women in the photos aware that they have been shared publicly? Also, some women on here don’t like looking at photos of men in action with other women, especially on a single male profile, so I would remove all of the photos that aren’t just of yourself

I know its a catch 22 as I dont want to have just photos of me. I quite mike showing what i am into. Besides i am not as stunning as you are ?? ?? ?? ?? "

Compared to Samantha, None of us are tbh..but we try, try and try again

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I don’t like the red suit and mustard shirt outfit at all. It looks like you’re trying too hard to be interesting when you wear a bright red suit.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

To be honest OP on a single profile I want to see pics of you. Perhaps the odd one of you doing your thing. It’s not my preference to see you with others as that’s not what I’m looking for. But if you’re happy with them then fill your boots.

LB x

over a year ago

Motherwell

"I don’t like the red suit and mustard shirt outfit at all. It looks like you’re trying too hard to be interesting when you wear a bright red suit. "

it was a joker cos play event

By *ickD80Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I don’t like the red suit and mustard shirt outfit at all. It looks like you’re trying too hard to be interesting when you wear a bright red suit.

it was a joker cos play event"

Well in that case I’ll change my critique to….your Joker cos play outfit isn’t very good because you just look like a bloke in a red suit and mustard shirt. You should have worn some makeup…big red smile etc.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I know its a catch 22 as I dont want to have just photos of me. I quite mike showing what i am into. Besides i am not as stunning as you are ?? ?? ?? ?? "

You can still show what you’re into but I would suggest that you should still be the focus of your pics?. For example, just show a tiny hint of your partners bum cheek, but more of yourself. Or have pics of just you holding a paddle, belt, wand etc? Black and white photos always look quite good too so maybes add in a couple of them. Good luck

over a year ago

Motherwell

I know its a catch 22 as I dont want to have just photos of me. I quite mike showing what i am into. Besides i am not as stunning as you are ?? ?? ?? ??

You can still show what you’re into but I would suggest that you should still be the focus of your pics?. For example, just show a tiny hint of your partners bum cheek, but more of yourself. Or have pics of just you holding a paddle, belt, wand etc? Black and white photos always look quite good too so maybes add in a couple of them. Good luck "

input appreciated

By *alleyDaveMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm struggling with the surgical gloves.

over a year ago

Motherwell

"I'm struggling with the surgical gloves. "

Try them, 100% ??? by any women i have touched with them on.

over a year ago

"I'm struggling with the surgical gloves. "

Quite like a couple of the spanking pics but yeh the gloves are too much

over a year ago

Motherwell

"I don’t like the red suit and mustard shirt outfit at all. It looks like you’re trying too hard to be interesting when you wear a bright red suit.

it was a joker cos play event

Well in that case I’ll change my critique to….your Joker cos play outfit isn’t very good because you just look like a bloke in a red suit and mustard shirt. You should have worn some makeup…big red smile etc."

yes it was shit i did do the make up as well but wasnt happy overall. i ended up going as Joker nurae but keep that pic private as as a lot of people suffer from Coulrophobia

over a year ago

Motherwell

So after asking this question two of my photos were removed by the site. One had been on here for just under a year (apparently it was too rude for the site) the other was my main pic for over a month. Both had obviously been approved when initially posted.

over a year ago

The gloves were far too much

over a year ago

Motherwell

"The gloves were far too much "

Honestly, people love the texture.

over a year ago

All of them should be removed. All are a turn off. I hate disrespectful men.

By *aximum_funMan
over a year ago

West Herts

Is that chilli with potato wedges?

over a year ago

Motherwell

"All of them should be removed. All are a turn off. I hate disrespectful men."

me disrespectful. why would you say that?

over a year ago

It's different. Not the usual single male profile for sure. Only one picture with the fire stopped me scrolling.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, just had to look twice to understand what I am looking at.

Don't really have a complaint of too much ass of women. Looks like that's what a lot of people are questioning.

I just think that this guy fucks and if I was to approach you as a single bi-woman. I'd ask if your "friend" is open for a ffm.

Keep on keeping on I guess.

over a year ago

"All of them should be removed. All are a turn off. I hate disrespectful men.

me disrespectful. why would you say that?"

I said I hate disrespectful men. I don't know you.

I find it creepy when anyone has pics of other people on their profiles. I wouldn't trust them at all.

You should have your profile how you like it. Like attracts like.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

As from a personal opinion, which is all what any of us can give. your profile pics are more relevant as a couples profile, I get you like to show the scenes you have been involved with. But I would assume you had a regular partner already

over a year ago

Motherwell

"It's different. Not the usual single male profile for sure. Only one picture with the fire stopped me scrolling.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, just had to look twice to understand what I am looking at.

Don't really have a complaint of too much ass of women. Looks like that's what a lot of people are questioning.

I just think that this guy fucks and if I was to approach you as a single bi-woman. I'd ask if your "friend" is open for a ffm.

Keep on keeping on I guess. "

One of my female friends is up for FFM

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I have a few public photos, i was wondering if any are a turn off or any you think i should remove and why?

Honest critique most welcome "

i think lots of women in forums would be put off by your pics (other woman) but you do as you please and dont worry about them

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple
over a year ago

Sutton

We would say the pic of you from behind wearing just gloves next to a crumpled bed should go, If you to take a selfie of your self, use the telephone cameras timer, rather than hold the phone ( to replace the red suited selfie ) Review some of your likes , to those you actually ( have done and do ), do you need all of them ???

over a year ago

"I have a few public photos, i was wondering if any are a turn off or any you think i should remove and why?

Honest critique most welcome "

Its your profile, do what you want it, as long as your happy with it, anybody else's judgement shoundt come in to it.

over a year ago

Motherwell

"We would say the pic of you from behind wearing just gloves next to a crumpled bed should go, If you to take a selfie of your self, use the telephone cameras timer, rather than hold the phone ( to replace the red suited selfie ) Review some of your likes , to those you actually ( have done and do ), do you need all of them ??? "

i dont have webcams or cross dressing the rest i am actually into, you should see my fetish list.

Post new Message to Thread