for a cheeky peek. I say the Snag Catalogue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like Gashing Grannies.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Snag has so many beautiful women/people featured. Playful Promises is truly as well.

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"Snag has so many beautiful women/people featured. Playful Promises is truly as well."

Good recommendation. I'd direct My Girl (who also loves a good flick through the models of Snag) but I fear that could be a expensive venture. On the other hand I don't want her to miss out and I want to share it with her. So you can see the ethical pickle I'm in

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

My social media recently popped up with an ad for Thunda Thighs UK and the waist to hip ratio of their models really does it for me

K

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I just look over K's shoulder at her personalised Facebook adverts

LvM

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A Stanford MBA named Roy Raymond wants to buy his wife lingerie, but he's too embarrassed to shop for it at a department store. He comes up with an idea for a high-end place that doesn't make you feel like a pervert. He gets a $40,000 bank loan, borrows another $40,000 from his in-laws, opens a store, and calls it Victoria's Secret. Makes $500,000 his first year. He starts a catalog, opens three more stores, and after five years, he sells the company to Leslie Wexner and the Limited for $4 million. Happy ending, right? Except two years later, the company's worth $500 million and Roy Raymond jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge. Poor guy just wanted to buy his wife a pair of thigh-highs.

Post new Message to Thread