Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Frisson of excitement

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the first time in months I saw the yellow glow of a message in my inbox

“Who can that be? Who’s clearly so desperate they’ve decided to make first contact?” I wondered to myself

Turns out it’s the site admin reminding me that my supporter’s subscription is expiring and would I like to spend more money to renew it

Talk about a tease

Given that I only use it so I can see who’s viewed me, and I’m getting at most 3 views a week, should I renew again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If that is the only benefit of site support and you won't miss it - then NO. Many people use the site and forum without the subscription.

T

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Oh that is annoying. Personally I think the site would feel very limited after getting used to all the sub features

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

However, there is *lots* planned for 2023.

Do you want to miss out when that arrives?

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I like it so I can keep up with message threads.so that's why I stay a supporter.

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

That's not bad for the time you have been here. Better than nowt!

I had a message t'other day. There was loud thump as I fainted! You have been looking at my pics. Ooo-oh....

Bloody annoyed at my own personal situation at the moment. Nothing I can do sadly.

Perhaps life still want's to kick me in the nuts. LOL! And no, I don't want sympathy.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I like it so I can keep up with message threads.so that's why I stay a supporter."

A “thread” you say? I’ve heard tales of these mythical wonders but never knew they’d be for real

Post new Message to Thread