Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I prefer to stay pale and interesting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nooooo, so dangerous. You should embrace your pale skin. But if you can't do that, buy a decent self tan lotion so you can have some colour without the massive risk and damage to your health. It's your choice at the end of the day but I definitely wouldn't recommend using sunbeds.

By *lofeldMan
over a year ago

Redhill

As has been said, there's definitely danger to them, reduced the less you do it like anything, but definitely a risk.

Personally I have done them, no more than once per week for no longer than 4 weeks, essentially because there were lifers in solitary in Alcatraz in the 50s with more colour than me. And thus far, I haven't suffered any ill effects from limited use. I didn't even look orange.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Avoid like the plague, plus they always look false

By *esthetic21Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

Not convinced to be honest. Sun is life without it everything would die. Just like I'm not convinced smoking causes cancer

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone I'm going to stay clear of sun beds

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

"Not convinced to be honest. Sun is life without it everything would die. Just like I'm not convinced smoking causes cancer"

Is earth flat too ?

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Stay on low power beds for no more than 6 minutes and use a barrier cream around fac If you are only using a bed once a month you won’t be getting a tan tbh but you do feel quite nice after for abit.

Beds seem to be a problem when dickheads abuse it with 4 15min + sessions a week I have friends that do about 40 min on beds 3 days a week. It’s crazy

Fake tan creams or sprays are ok if you just want a colour just they always go patchy eventually

By *injaprincessWoman
over a year ago

herehere

I use a sunbed

Any place that has correct procedures won’t allow you to do more than a 15 min session in 24 hours

And they will talk to you about what is best for you for your skin tone, normally if your quite light then it’s 3 mins and you build up , I also use spf 50 on my face daily and a sunbed cream for the rest when I go on

I don’t use it more than 12 mins and maybe 3 times a week when kids are at school

I like it as helped with my white bits and helps with my pain

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I use a sunbed

Any place that has correct procedures won’t allow you to do more than a 15 min session in 24 hours

And they will talk to you about what is best for you for your skin tone, normally if your quite light then it’s 3 mins and you build up , I also use spf 50 on my face daily and a sunbed cream for the rest when I go on

I don’t use it more than 12 mins and maybe 3 times a week when kids are at school

"

I will pop along to my local salon and have a word with them

I'm thinking if I did use a sun bed I'd be more freckles then tan

By *injaprincessWoman
over a year ago

herehere

"I use a sunbed

I will pop along to my local salon and have a word with them

I'm thinking if I did use a sun bed I'd be more freckles then tan "

Defo have a chat with them if they have the correct training and procedures in place they can advise what is best

On the freckles I can’t comment as I’m lucky enough to be olive well when I get the sun I tend to go brown easy bar the bits that are covered hence I go to the sunbed now and I’m brownish all over , well I think I still look pale and then my bestie put last her arm against mine !

Post new Message to Thread