Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How how did you get started

Jump to newest

By *uckyFarmers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Just curious how did you get started in sharing swinging and who bought it up first...

We both were married to different people and we both had a fares with other people before we got together spoke about it and said the best thing we can do is have a open relationship and share everything.....

We both like all kinds of sex so why not have fun together.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *loscouplegl3Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Wife got chatted up at a works Christmas party and ended up snogging him. She came home and admitted to it and got all tearful.

We were both surprised at home turned on I got and we got talking.

We started swinging and a few years later she ended up fucking the guy from the party

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

We’ve been together 29 years and more or less from the start I told my husband I was bisexual and we started off with just women and evolved from their.

We’ve had breaks in between but we’ve always found our way back to this lifestyle ..

By *byeguysCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Paisley

Been together 19 years and always spoke about it in the bedroom. With both of us liking women, it was a turn on to fantasise about it. Then met an old friend who just so happened to be a swinger and she took us along to a club for the first time. Wasn’t sure it was gonna be for us at the time but we haven’t looked back since

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have been together for 16 years and both agreed we needed to explore other people. He brought it up originally, after my initial reaction of wanting to smack his face in we had talks for a long time. Best thing we did and it works for us.

over a year ago

Bristol

"Wife got chatted up at a works Christmas party and ended up snogging him. She came home and admitted to it and got all tearful.

We were both surprised at home turned on I got and we got talking.

We started swinging and a few years later she ended up fucking the guy from the party "

Always like the idea of Linda having sex with someone she works with must put it on the bucket list....

over a year ago

Bristol

"We’ve been together 29 years and more or less from the start I told my husband I was bisexual and we started off with just women and evolved from their.

We’ve had breaks in between but we’ve always found our way back to this lifestyle .."

Yes Linda is very into a ladies so I get the best of both worlds...

over a year ago

Bristol

"Been together 19 years and always spoke about it in the bedroom. With both of us liking women, it was a turn on to fantasise about it. Then met an old friend who just so happened to be a swinger and she took us along to a club for the first time. Wasn’t sure it was gonna be for us at the time but we haven’t looked back since "

Yes sometimes that's the problem if you fancy both sexes you might as well have fun with everybody....

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Ok so started chatting to a lady on yahoo chat back in the day. Talk got flirty and mentioned did she have any photos - yes and introduced me to another site now since defunct

Anyway was mainly a fantasy for a few years then tried a club m, had a bad experience. Year later tried same club but with a. Social from another website and 18 years later I am still around.

Some of friends from that first social, are now vanilla friends and we have meet for runs and food.

I have been in and out of the scene in that time but normally around the club scene more.

over a year ago

Bristol

"We have been together for 16 years and both agreed we needed to explore other people. He brought it up originally, after my initial reaction of wanting to smack his face in we had talks for a long time. Best thing we did and it works for us."

We always sit down and discuss everything before we do it it's about finding that balance for everyone involved....

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

A night of partying ended with me, V and his cousin together.

I'd kissed guys before but that was it, this time his hands were all over me & I couldn't help myself.

V walked in & loved watching, we joined Fab to keep it going basically.

over a year ago

"Ok so started chatting to a lady on yahoo chat back in the day. - yes and introduced me to another site now since defunct "

Sounds like my introduction too, lady on yahoo, introduced me to a site called 'person' which changed 8-10 years ago, and a friend from there then brought me here.

over a year ago

Bristol

"A night of partying ended with me, V and his cousin together.

I'd kissed guys before but that was it, this time his hands were all over me & I couldn't help myself.

V walked in & loved watching, we joined Fab to keep it going basically."

Wow

Good for you all

That fantastic....

over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok so started chatting to a lady on yahoo chat back in the day. - yes and introduced me to another site now since defunct

Sounds like my introduction too, lady on yahoo, introduced me to a site called 'person' which changed 8-10 years ago, and a friend from there then brought me here."

What a great way to start I hope it's grown and gone on from there....

By *r_North-EastMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Me and my wife walked past a swingers club on holiday and she seemed intrigued about what happens in them. We had a few drinks later on and went but it was closed. A few weeks later we went to Pandoras in Leeds just to have a look around and see what it was all about and it just progressed from there.

By *hehavenduoCouple
over a year ago

Near Brighton

Told about site whilst having a 3some with a fit female we hired for 2 hours in a hotel room..twas a lot of fun lol!!! X x x

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I was lucky & met my other half here over 7 years ago

We took some time away for a while to get to know each other etc,then decided we both wanted to stay in the lifestyle.

over a year ago

A guy in work told me about his freind who would use a site to meet up regularly with strangers for sex. I thought now there's an idea. And here I am.

over a year ago

Bristol

"Me and my wife walked past a swingers club on holiday and she seemed intrigued about what happens in them. We had a few drinks later on and went but it was closed. A few weeks later we went to Pandoras in Leeds just to have a look around and see what it was all about and it just progressed from there."

What a great way to start....

over a year ago

Bristol

"Told about site whilst having a 3some with a fit female we hired for 2 hours in a hotel room..twas a lot of fun lol!!! X x x"

Wow.

Just great..,

I could of hired you Linda....

over a year ago

Bristol

"A guy in work told me about his freind who would use a site to meet up regularly with strangers for sex. I thought now there's an idea. And here I am."

Good on you...

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Had our first same room swap aged 20 with friends. Then we spent the next 10 years sharing each other and the resulting reclaim sex

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Well, for me.. online dating just wasn't working really so a friend of mine introduce me to this site. I mainly used it to chat with people, get to know them as this was back during the 1st lockdown so no one was meeting anyway but I did enjoy the chats and the forums and eventually.. lockdown was lifted and I was meeting people for socials and fun.. even manage to make great friends that popped my first club cherry which has been on my to do list for ages and ever since then.. havent looked back what I find strange is how my views have evolved over time and hopefully may that continue..

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

We spoke about it pretty early in our relationship, we were still really young, early 20s and visited nude beaches on holiday together.

Seen some guy in the dunes wanking while watching us and although we didn't do anything the chat progressed to what if..

It took a few more years but the chat progressed and we ended up on here then tried our first club.

We've been together 18 years and swinging now for more than 10.

over a year ago

Bristol

"Had our first same room swap aged 20 with friends. Then we spent the next 10 years sharing each other and the resulting reclaim sex "

That a great way...

over a year ago

Bristol

"Well, for me.. online dating just wasn't working really so a friend of mine introduce me to this site. I mainly used it to chat with people, get to know them as this was back during the 1st lockdown so no one was meeting anyway but I did enjoy the chats and the forums and eventually.. lockdown was lifted and I was meeting people for socials and fun.. even manage to make great friends that popped my first club cherry which has been on my to do list for ages and ever since then.. havent looked back what I find strange is how my views have evolved over time and hopefully may that continue.. "

We never got on with on line dating very well...

over a year ago

Broke up with a ex a guy I worked with and sometimes talk to on brake

Gave me the old join fab you be dripping in it by the weeks end

Joined to find out different

But as I was here I seen there were tv/ts on the site

I dabbled a bit in my younger years before

And though your single at the moment why not explore and get it off the list before movie back in to a realship that way it’s done and ticked

So did just that and kind off snowballed in to what it is to day god that was 12 years ago

over a year ago

Bristol

"We spoke about it pretty early in our relationship, we were still really young, early 20s and visited nude beaches on holiday together.

Seen some guy in the dunes wanking while watching us and although we didn't do anything the chat progressed to what if..

It took a few more years but the chat progressed and we ended up on here then tried our first club.

We've been together 18 years and swinging now for more than 10."

Wow good luck with love this

over a year ago

Bristol

"Broke up with a ex a guy I worked with and sometimes talk to on brake

And though your single at the moment why not explore and get it off the list before movie back in to a realship that way it’s done and ticked

So did just that and kind off snowballed in to what it is to day god that was 12 years ago "

This is really interesting way...

over a year ago

So did just that and kind off snowballed in to what it is to day god that was 12 years ago

This is really interesting way..."

Yes it’s been a little journey on it’s own been good

over a year ago

Bristol

This is really interesting way...

Yes it’s been a little journey on it’s own been good "

Need always to be fun and good....

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I got curious in my late teens.. ended up having a 4sum and two 3sums with an ex and our best friends... he hated it... I loved it.. and after having two guys together I just wanted more.

over a year ago

Bristol

"I got curious in my late teens.. ended up having a 4sum and two 3sums with an ex and our best friends... he hated it... I loved it.. and after having two guys together I just wanted more."

That the same has Linda.

She loves 2/3 at the same time....

Post new Message to Thread