Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Recommendations

Jump to newest

By *iscreetandClean OP   Man
over a year ago

Louthish

Hi all, Happy New Year…… I’m looking for recommendations for a nudist beach holiday, happy to stay somewhere that are ok with textiles around the hotel, mainly looking for beaches and pools that are ok with naturists.

We both love getting naked and getting that all over tan. I’m hoping to find a friend or two for some mmf fun with the wife if I can convince her.

Look forward to any PM messages . Dave.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Nicest one I have been was Mandomata beach in Faliriki, it was recommended here actually. Can be tricky to find at first as it’s a bit off the track.

You can park literally 1 min walk from the sea//loungers, it’s not overly busy , there are reasonable priced loungers, and a nice restaurant. Everyone is naked, mostly couples , no families and no pervy single guys or wierdos.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all, Happy New Year…… I’m looking for recommendations for a nudist beach holiday, happy to stay somewhere that are ok with textiles around the hotel, mainly looking for beaches and pools that are ok with naturists.

We both love getting naked and getting that all over tan. I’m hoping to find a friend or two for some mmf fun with the wife if I can convince her.

Look forward to any PM messages . Dave. "

If you can convince her? What a disrespectful type you are!! Vile.

By *r_North-EastMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

This isn’t going to go how you hoped it would.

Post new Message to Thread