Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should i be more …

Jump to newest

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Serious on the forums and treat it with more reverence- instead of taking the piss ( 90% of the time)? You the jury of my peers….. what do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Absolutely not.

More piss taking please.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Piss taking makes the forums worth while.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

No, there's a mix of sarcastic and serious people and that works for me

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Who are you?

You post on the forums?

By *r_North-EastMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No seriousness in the lounge but don’t try and take the piss in the other sections. They don’t like it down there.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Be true to yourself good sir

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"No seriousness in the lounge but don’t try and take the piss in the other sections. They don’t like it down there."

Done that…. On a please can i have some advice on genital warts or something similar… verruca cream was deemed unhelpful… as was leeches!!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"Done that…. On a please can i have some advice on genital warts or something similar… verruca cream was deemed unhelpful… as was leeches!! "

More leeches.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

No just keep being u! X

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Who are you?

You post on the forums? "

How very dare you… im deeply affronted… and rather taken by your Mrs Front!!

And in answer to those questions I’m a geriatric former rock star with too much time on his hands and a dreadful attitude to most things.. and I occasionally share my inane ramblings on here because My cat is thick and can’t speak… even a bloody budgie can speak!!

By *r_North-EastMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"No seriousness in the lounge but don’t try and take the piss in the other sections. They don’t like it down there.

Done that…. On a please can i have some advice on genital warts or something similar… verruca cream was deemed unhelpful… as was leeches!! "

The further down you get the less humour they accept. It gets pretty scary down there.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Who are you?

You post on the forums?

And in answer to those questions I’m a geriatric former rock star with too much time on his hands and a dreadful attitude to most things.. and I occasionally share my inane ramblings on here because My cat is thick and can’t speak… even a bloody budgie can speak!! "

Oh.

Nice dick on you though

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Nah you keep on with your own brand of humour. Some will like it, others it'll towel dry their vagina bur fuck it, you're being you.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Done that…. On a please can i have some advice on genital warts or something similar… verruca cream was deemed unhelpful… as was leeches!!

More leeches."

I know… some people just want a solution without the sacrifice!! My 3rd option was a crème brûlée blowlamp… but as they didn’t like the first 2… kept it to myself!!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Done that…. On a please can i have some advice on genital warts or something similar… verruca cream was deemed unhelpful… as was leeches!!

More leeches."

I heard dipping your bits in a tank of piranhas is the best way as they gently nibble them

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Who are you?

You post on the forums?

And in answer to those questions I’m a geriatric former rock star with too much time on his hands and a dreadful attitude to most things.. and I occasionally share my inane ramblings on here because My cat is thick and can’t speak… even a bloody budgie can speak!!

Oh.

Nice dick on you though "

Aww ty thats a lovely thing to say… in the right light he looks like Richard Gere in ‘Officer and a Gentleman’ i think

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

More leeches.

I heard dipping your bits in a tank of piranhas is the best way as they gently nibble them "

Making notes… thinking it might not be piranhas… but those ones that nibble your feet as opposed to tearing the flesh from your bones - but i’ll Google it!!

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Nah you keep on with your own brand of humour. Some will like it, others it'll towel dry their vagina bur fuck it, you're being you. "

This made me laugh way too much cxx

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Definitely. Fab is only for serious discussions about pensions, investments and penis insurance. Grow up.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Definitely. Fab is only for serious discussions about pensions, investments and penis insurance. Grow up. "

You've got to diversify that portfolio y'all

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Serious on the forums and treat it with more reverence- instead of taking the piss ( 90% of the time)? You the jury of my peers….. what do you think? "

You need to either get that 90% up to at least 98% or start getting your dong out way more, either way.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

More leeches.

I heard dipping your bits in a tank of piranhas is the best way as they gently nibble them

Making notes… thinking it might not be piranhas… but those ones that nibble your feet as opposed to tearing the flesh from your bones - but i’ll Google it!! "

No need to Google, it's definitely not the feet ones as they don't go near penis

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Serious is for the Virus forum, not the lounge

over a year ago

"Definitely. Fab is only for serious discussions about pensions, investments and penis insurance. Grow up. "

2023 return of the reverse cowgirl

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

More leeches.

Making notes… thinking it might not be piranhas… but those ones that nibble your feet as opposed to tearing the flesh from your bones - but i’ll Google it!!

No need to Google, it's definitely not the feet ones as they don't go near penis "

Well how come im banned from several ‘ treatment shops’ for just that… its very confusing!!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

That's exactly what my mum said to me apart from the definitely bit

over a year ago

Feel free to be serious in Swingers Chat, or UK, or Virus, etc. My understanding is that the 'Lounge' is not the place to be earnest.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Serious on the forums and treat it with more reverence- instead of taking the piss ( 90% of the time)? You the jury of my peers….. what do you think?

You need to either get that 90% up to at least 98% or start getting your dong out way more, either way.

"

Pmsl - my dong has wayyy too much competition on here - some guys on here have scaffold pipe in their pants…. Mine is far less impressive ( much better looking though!!)

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

More leeches.

No need to Google, it's definitely not the feet ones as they don't go near penis

Well how come im banned from several ‘ treatment shops’ for just that… its very confusing!! "

They're attracted to cheese smells, I'd wash that willy more often

over a year ago

The lounge is for laughs and ‘a life less serious’ persona no?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Serious is for the Virus forum, not the lounge "

But piss taking in the virus forum is so fun

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Serious is for the Virus forum, not the lounge

But piss taking in the virus forum is so fun "

You are a very naughty lady!

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Penis insurance?? In case he has an accident that wasnt his fault?? The little shit is going to sue me isn’t he… !! I can see the headlines now Penis demands emancipation!! He wants more decision making authority!!

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Feel free to be serious in Swingers Chat, or UK, or Virus, etc. My understanding is that the 'Lounge' is not the place to be earnest."

Have you not considered the importance of being Ernest?

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Serious on the forums and treat it with more reverence- instead of taking the piss ( 90% of the time)? You the jury of my peers….. what do you think?

Pmsl - my dong has wayyy too much competition on here - some guys on here have scaffold pipe in their pants…. Mine is far less impressive ( much better looking though!!) "

That's a poor argument; I don't wanna make my mascara run on a scaffold pipe dude.

Whap that handsome man on out!

...am I serious, even I don't know at this point

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

OP, I think you should Toger Moore and care less about what forumites think!

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Pmsl - my dong has wayyy too much competition on here - some guys on here have scaffold pipe in their pants…. Mine is far less impressive ( much better looking though!!)

That's a poor argument; I don't wanna make my mascara run on a scaffold pipe dude.

Whap that handsome man on out!

...am I serious, even I don't know at this point

"

i was lost after post 3

over a year ago

"Feel free to be serious in Swingers Chat, or UK, or Virus, etc. My understanding is that the 'Lounge' is not the place to be earnest.

Have you not considered the importance of being Ernest?"

I tried being gay once but it was only half in Ernest, does that count?

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

More leeches.

Well how come im banned from several ‘ treatment shops’ for just that… its very confusing!!

They're attracted to cheese smells, I'd wash that willy more often "

Like once a quarter or something??

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

More leeches.

Like once a quarter or something?? "

It's better than your yearly dipping in bleach I guess

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

More leeches.

It's better than your yearly dipping in bleach I guess "

I prefer The term ‘strong aromatic body wash!’

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Feel free to be serious in Swingers Chat, or UK, or Virus, etc. My understanding is that the 'Lounge' is not the place to be earnest.

Have you not considered the importance of being Ernest?

I tried being gay once but it was only half in Ernest, does that count?"

I think that's up to him to decide

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

More leeches.

It's better than your yearly dipping in bleach I guess

I prefer The term ‘strong aromatic body wash!’ "

Only if it's lemon scented

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

You are a very naughty lady! "

Someone should smack my bottom.

over a year ago

Someone should smack my bottom. "

Don’t ask me I might stick a tongue in

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm back in my office today so, will grab the ruler from my desk.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

The queue for Lacey Red bottom smacking is now at Aberdeen… please no pushing and shoving and ensure you keep hold of your ticket!!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

The queue for Lacey Red bottom smacking is now at Aberdeen… please no pushing and shoving and ensure you keep hold of your ticket!!"

By *lofeldMan
over a year ago

Redhill

"Serious on the forums and treat it with more reverence- instead of taking the piss ( 90% of the time)? You the jury of my peers….. what do you think? "

Absolutely not. Now that Roger has passed away someone needs to take a bright and humorous look at the chaos that surrounds us all.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

The queue for Lacey Red bottom smacking is now at Aberdeen… please no pushing and shoving and ensure you keep hold of your ticket!!"

Screw waiting, I'm sneaking to the front like a ninja

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

The queue for Lacey Red bottom smacking is now at Aberdeen… please no pushing and shoving and ensure you keep hold of your ticket!!

"

Turns out 1 lucky person has all the tickets from 1-350…. Ohhh look - it’s me!!!

over a year ago

I treat all threads with the upmost seriousness.

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I treat all threads with the upmost seriousness."

Id noticed this - you are in many ways my role model xx

Post new Message to Thread