Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sales

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im so bored with staying in that I have decided to brave the sales!!!

Not looking for anything in particular and I know Ill end up buying something rubbish but cant resist a bargain.

You going to the sales?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im so bored with staying in that I have decided to brave the sales!!!

Not looking for anything in particular and I know Ill end up buying something rubbish but cant resist a bargain.

You going to the sales?"

Wish I had some money to go to the sales with. All those people pushing and shoving.

I have a distant relative that goes out and buys her Christmas pressies for next year in the sales, including the cards etc, all well and good if you got the money!

over a year ago

The thought of going shopping on any 'normal' day of the year fills me with terror!

I can't imagine what it would be like on boxing day, I'd probably end up killing someone! Good luck and don't spend too much.

over a year ago

The Battle of Britain will commence at 09:00. I'll be staying clear today and visit the aftermath over the next few days. Xmas shopping for next year will be my motivation and I'll wrap them too...let's hope the sticky tape can hold for a year!

over a year ago

Going shopping isn't my idea of fun, going shopping on boxing day is all my nightmares in one box lol,,hope you find something nice though

over a year ago

I'd sooner staple my bollox to a burning building than go to town while the sales are on.....

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Dont even know which shops are having sales

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Lol I'm braving it just to kill a couple of hours while my daughters is at football cos it's too far too come home but my plan is to sit in a coffee shop and just watch the fun

over a year ago

"Dont even know which shops are having sales"

All of them lol

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"Lol I'm braving it just to kill a couple of hours while my daughters is at football cos it's too far too come home but my plan is to sit in a coffee shop and just watch the fun"

This I can understand.

Chilling and people watching could be fun.

Shopping, well not so much fun.

Hope you enjoy.

If I tend to do most of my shopping online now, why change the habit of my 'current' lifetime.

online sales is about as far as I will go.

over a year ago

One of my friends has been queuing at next fosse park since 3am for their sale, I think she's bonkers

Post new Message to Thread