Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jeremy Kyle

Jump to newest

By *winging Sally Sean OP   Couple
over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

He's like Marmite, some like him, some think he's an idiot. However, according to Wikipedia he is now a presenter for TalkTV and TalkRadio

Should he be back working in that short of capacity given that Hampshire Coroner Jason Pegg stated Kyle is someone "who may have caused or contributed to the death of Stephen Dymond".

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's been working for them for a good while now. His self righteous, sanctimonious "best bits" have been all over Tiktok for ages. Talk TV love stream his shows on there too sometimes

over a year ago

*live stream

over a year ago

"He's like Marmite, some like him, some think he's an idiot. However, according to Wikipedia he is now a presenter for TalkTV and TalkRadio

Should he be back working in that short of capacity given that Hampshire Coroner Jason Pegg stated Kyle is someone "who may have caused or contributed to the death of Stephen Dymond"."

I watched the documentary about the goings on behind the scenes at the Kyle show. Steve Dymond was not the first person associated with the show to take their own life. A producer and another guest I believe

The documentary was shocking, Kyle and ITV have blood on their hands.

Vile man

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

"He's like Marmite, some like him, some think he's an idiot. However, according to Wikipedia he is now a presenter for TalkTV and TalkRadio

Should he be back working in that short of capacity given that Hampshire Coroner Jason Pegg stated Kyle is someone "who may have caused or contributed to the death of Stephen Dymond".

I watched the documentary about the goings on behind the scenes at the Kyle show. Steve Dymond was not the first person associated with the show to take their own life. A producer and another guest I believe

Vile man"

That's actually how his name came up. Someone suggested we watch the documentary. We were told some of the main points. It was shocking.

over a year ago

Vile man

That's actually how his name came up. Someone suggested we watch the documentary. We were told some of the main points. It was shocking. "

I just can't believe the show was allowed to air at all, it was an awful programme, exploiting people for entertainment x

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

".

I just can't believe the show was allowed to air at all, it was an awful programme, exploiting people for entertainment x"

A modern day version of Roman Gladiators fighting the less fortunate.

There's a line in our profile "Civility is important to us. Behind every profile is a person", it's amazing how many people scoff at this. Maybe they're Jeremy Kyle fans?

over a year ago

The guys a cock

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm actually surprised more people didn't take there own lives the way he treated them. Disgusting

over a year ago

Most people who now hate Jeremy Kyle was once a viewer and contributed to the exploitation of vulnerable people. He is a dick but so is everyone who kept him on the tv for so long.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

He's a most unpleasant person.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd hope that he never gets to make a programme like his former filth

By *rMonkeyMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

He's a massive cunt, shouldn't be broadcast in anyway ever again.

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Well it was entertainment and no different in many ways to Jerry Springer which was amazing stuff!

Kyle’s an intelligent-enough guy. But his show did deal with people who had problems of all types right across the spectrum of seriousness. I think they were lucky there were so few associated suicides.

Post new Message to Thread