Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Lounge forum intimate get together. It’s just an idea

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As we all mostly talk to each other in the Lounge, I thought, it can’t be just me that thinks it would be awesome to get together face to face and finally meet up with those favourite people you start to consider friends.

You could call it a social, or anything you like, but if a location was found that was affordable to house a lot of us for a night, and you were available on a certain date….. would you throw your car keys in the bowl?

*asking for a friend

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'd go.... to throw a grenade rather than my keys

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm scared to imagine that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd go.... to throw a grenade rather than my keys "

Nice.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't want to be staying the night or putting my car keys in a bowl (nobody wants a reliant robin anyway)but a relaxed social with forum (and non forum) people is something we both enjoy

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

location would be a nitemare lol

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

As we all mostly talk to each other in the Lounge, I thought, it can’t be just me that thinks it would be awesome to get together face to face and finally meet up with those favourite people you start to consider friends.

You could call it a social, or anything you like, but if a location was found that was affordable to house a lot of us for a night, and you were available on a certain date….. would you throw your car keys in the bowl?

*asking for a friend

"

We organised just this a decade ago at a club in Birmingham. There were also similar forum socials at other clubs in the years after.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want to be staying the night or putting my car keys in a bowl (nobody wants a reliant robin anyway)but a relaxed social with forum (and non forum) people is something we both enjoy "

Oh I don’t know. Robin recliners are sought after.

He who dares wins!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

We organised just this a decade ago at a club in Birmingham. There were also similar forum socials at other clubs in the years after.

A"

Someone mentioned hiring a club. This could be good.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn't want to be staying the night or putting my car keys in a bowl (nobody wants a reliant robin anyway)but a relaxed social with forum (and non forum) people is something we both enjoy

He who dares wins! "

Are they the chairs they have in old folks home with only three legs?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"location would be a nitemare lol"

I know. *cries.

Reply privately

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"location would be a nitemare lol"

I think Manchester would be a great call for a fantastic Lounge Social.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want to be staying the night or putting my car keys in a bowl (nobody wants a reliant robin anyway)but a relaxed social with forum (and non forum) people is something we both enjoy

He who dares wins!

Are they the chairs they have in old folks home with only three legs? "

Stupid phone.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh also I want it to be within half an hour of my house please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"location would be a nitemare lol

"

I’ve said this before ^

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well that would piss Uber off

Reply privately

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

If there was a social somewhere I could reasonably get to I'd be up for that.

I do live in the northwestest corner of the country and don't drive though, so it's not incredibly likely

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The Fab Social - MCR got it covered already, haven't they?

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Fuck no....

I'm happy enough meeting up with my fab forum friends at current socials

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

A"

A decade ago. Holy fuck.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

*asking for a friend

A

Someone mentioned hiring a club. This could be good. "

No need to hire. Just find a club that is willing to let you hold an event there.

If they have a bar they're on to a winner with drinks takings. You can even negotiate on entry prices (the one we did was free) and as long as responsibility is taken for running a guest list to monitor attendees then you have the advantage of premises where non swinging attendees aren't a concern, plenty of room and the chance for people to get more than 'social' should they choose.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

A"

Birmingham is nicely placed for those gatherings. We attempted it last year with a little group of friends but damn train strike got in a way. Roll on next attempt

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck no....

I'm happy enough meeting up with my fab forum friends at current socials "

Aww

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

The Fab Social - MCR got it covered already, haven't they? "

April baby x

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

*asking for a friend

A

A decade ago. Holy fuck. "

Yep. 2013. Xtasia.

Haven't worn that onesie since......

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Fab Social - MCR got it covered already, haven't they? "

Great things are born from great ideas

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh we talked about doing this at one of the clubs - townhouse i think... Then covid happened

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

A

Birmingham is nicely placed for those gatherings. We attempted it last year with a little group of friends but damn train strike got in a way. Roll on next attempt "

I need to get out of town and go to one of these.

Reply privately

over a year ago

April baby x "

I'll see you before that !

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

A

A decade ago. Holy fuck.

Yep. 2013. Xtasia.

A"

That's an awful shame! It's where I met my fiancé. And the last outing of the thigh high boots I wore that night that were subsequently... ruined.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

A

No need to hire. Just find a club that is willing to let you hold an event there.

If they have a bar they're on to a winner with drinks takings. You can even negotiate on entry prices (the one we did was free) and as long as responsibility is taken for running a guest list to monitor attendees then you have the advantage of premises where non swinging attendees aren't a concern, plenty of room and the chance for people to get more than 'social' should they choose.

A"

I like this thinking….and your planning strategies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh we talked about doing this at one of the clubs - townhouse i think... Then covid happened

"

Shhhhhh stop right their you gorgeous woman. … *puts finger on lips.

Don’t mention the C word.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like an exciting prospect

Reply privately

over a year ago

So many options, so far away.... it's a bigger deal than hopping on a train for me sadly.

I'm tempted but not sold

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can be antisocial in my own company..I don't need the whole of fab sitting there watching as I snooze

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Would there be any rules against me being myself??? In pubic with other people in the same room!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So many options, so far away.... it's a bigger deal than hopping on a train for me sadly.

I'm tempted but not sold "

Haha. Nobody has a location yet!

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

*asking for a friend

A

A

I like this thinking….and your planning strategies. "

We're there this weekend. I may have to have a chat.......

A

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Some have already said want to meet me this year and I'm not going to miss the opportunity to meet some of my favourites

I'm never putting my keys in a bowl though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would there be any rules against me being myself??? In pubic with other people in the same room!! "

In pubic Todger? Let’s have a drink and a chat first, eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would there be any rules against me being myself??? In pubic with other people in the same room!! "

You can swap your name tag with someone…. Just an idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

There was a guy offering a room for regular socials at his restaurant a few days ago. And people just posted taking the piss out of him.

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Would there be any rules against me being myself??? In pubic with other people in the same room!!

In pubic Todger? Let’s have a drink and a chat first, eh? "

Deal!! But you have to unblock me first - its one of my only rules xxx i only chat with people who let me!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some have already said want to meet me this year and I'm not going to miss the opportunity to meet some of my favourites

I'm never putting my keys in a bowl though "

You don’t want anyone spotting your dragonbalz key ring?

Reply privately

over a year ago

A Manchester pub crawl?

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Would there be any rules against me being myself??? In pubic with other people in the same room!!

You can swap your name tag with someone…. Just an idea "

The label ‘ genius’ is often overused… but Woody… that’s it right there - I fit someone’ else up for all my forum crimes and watch someone innocent get repeatedly slapped for nothing

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Went to a joint fab and (insert name of other swinger's website)

At Eureka in Kent a few years ago now,it was

Mayhem

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A Manchester pub crawl?"

Okay okay okay. Don’t come in here with a better idea!!!

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Some have already said want to meet me this year and I'm not going to miss the opportunity to meet some of my favourites

You don’t want anyone spotting your dragonbalz key ring? "

I changed it for one of your ring now

Reply privately

over a year ago

The label ‘ genius’ is often overused… but Woody… that’s it right there - I fit someone’ else up for all my forum crimes and watch someone innocent get repeatedly slapped for nothing "

****shhh, but rumour has it (I’d be telling this by Dm but…you know!) there may or may not have been 2 more people at the Manchester social as per name tags last year. That I can’t comfirm or deny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I changed it for one of your ring now "

You can have my ring in your hand anytime you want.

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

The label ‘ genius’ is often overused… but Woody… that’s it right there - I fit someone’ else up for all my forum crimes and watch someone innocent get repeatedly slapped for nothing

****shhh, but rumour has it (I’d be telling this by Dm but…you know!) there may or may not have been 2 more people at the Manchester social as per name tags last year. That I can’t comfirm or deny. "

Someone pretending to be me ended up getting all the hot chicks because they thought he was me??? The bounder!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So many options, so far away.... it's a bigger deal than hopping on a train for me sadly.

I'm tempted but not sold

Haha. Nobody has a location yet! "

Well I just meant, unless you all fancy a weekend in NI, it'd require a trip for me wherever it might happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wasn’t that what MLS was ment to be

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wasn’t that what MLS was ment to be "

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A Manchester pub crawl?

Okay okay okay. Don’t come in here with a better idea!!! "

There was one last summer did you forget ?

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

I think the club sounds like a great plan. A social/party with “options”. I’m failing to see a downside

Reply privately

over a year ago

****shhh, but rumour has it (I’d be telling this by Dm but…you know!) there may or may not have been 2 more people at the Manchester social as per name tags last year. That I can’t comfirm or deny.

Someone pretending to be me ended up getting all the hot chicks because they thought he was me??? The bounder!!!! "

you wish. Or he wishes?!?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wasn’t that what MLS was ment to be

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs. "

The problem there is they went cleque and only invited who they wanted

As I would have went but you know left off the list and all that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

A

A decade ago. Holy fuck.

Yep. 2013. Xtasia.

A"

I can't imagine going anywhere like that!

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

You can have my ring in your hand anytime you want. "

You should try that line on a night out

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"

*asking for a friend

A

A decade ago. Holy fuck.

Yep. 2013. Xtasia.

A

I can't imagine going anywhere like that! "

Only works if wear crocs as well or you look weird

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

As I would have went but you know left off the list and all that "

Exactly the reason I wouldn't go...20% I'd gladly meet, but the other 80 can continue to disappear up there own arseholes to there hearts content...so like a good little dragon...I'm out!

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I would be terrible in a Club environment...I'm no good even in vanilla nightclubs!

My similar dream would be renting one of those huge Scottish castles for 20+ people, for a few days. Roaring fires, a library, and plenty of rooms that could be set aside for private play. Mountains, rivers, lots of conversation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

The problem there with an organised party is limits to how many people can be in a room

Story - I remember some of my family were pissed when I could afford/get them in to my wedding. It’s that type of thing. You hope people can understand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Exactly the reason I wouldn't go...20% I'd gladly meet, but the other 80 can continue to disappear up there own arseholes to there hearts content...so like a good little dragon...I'm out!"

*sighs.

Reply privately

By *eadjeyecMan
over a year ago

Bucks/London

I’d go but depends on location

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*asking for a friend

A

A decade ago. Holy fuck.

Yep. 2013. Xtasia.

A

I can't imagine going anywhere like that!

Only works if wear crocs as well or you look weird "

I have Greggs crocs and matching socks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Exactly the reason I wouldn't go...20% I'd gladly meet, but the other 80 can continue to disappear up there own arseholes to there hearts content...so like a good little dragon...I'm out!

*sighs. "

It's ok, you're in the 20%

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"I would be terrible in a Club environment...I'm no good even in vanilla nightclubs!

My similar dream would be renting one of those huge Scottish castles for 20+ people, for a few days. Roaring fires, a library, and plenty of rooms that could be set aside for private play. Mountains, rivers, lots of conversation.

"

Sounds great apart from the travelling to Scotland part

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"I would be terrible in a Club environment...I'm no good even in vanilla nightclubs!

"

Well that blows my bus out of the water!!! In.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should try that line on a night out "

This is why I don’t go out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well that blows my bus out of the water!!! In."

It'll still be needed to get people there

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

The late night nocturnal originators did a few off those they were great fun.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

You should try that line on a night out

This is why I don’t go out. "

Just you wait till we have that night out, you will want to hide

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

The problem there with an organised party is limits to how many people can be in a room

Story - I remember some of my family were pissed when I could afford/get them in to my wedding. It’s that type of thing. You hope people can understand. "

Well now that’s bs as it was all over the papers 500 people it’s was a cleque fest just simple as

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Sounds great apart from the travelling to Scotland part "

Oh Scotland is beautiful! It sounds absolutely idyllic, that's now going to be my dream for hosting a gathering.

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Well that blows my bus out of the water!!! In."

OK, the Castle's full.

(Not really, lovely Fabbers. But I might need to go ahead a day early with Misty, just to check everything's in place.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The late night nocturnal originators did a few off those they were great fun. "

I don’t fancy meeting up at 1am.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's call it.. sweaty sweaty bang bang 2023.

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

We could have 2.

One for the forum clique elite in a country mansion with champagne and caviar and servants on hand to cater for their every whim and desire.

Obviously they would be the only ones who know it's location invite delivered by hand on gold leaf paper in a black envelope with a wax seal.

The rest of us oiks can meet up at a Spoon's in Luton.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Story - I remember some of my family were pissed when I could afford/get them in to my wedding. It’s that type of thing. You hope people can understand.

Well now that’s bs as it was all over the papers 500 people it’s was a cleque fest just simple as "

And on that note I was glad that I got left off the list when I see it all over the news headlines

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Sounds great apart from the travelling to Scotland part

Oh Scotland is beautiful! It sounds absolutely idyllic, that's now going to be my dream for hosting a gathering. "

Yes it is, it's just a long trip for most of fab

I do have plans to go there though

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Well that blows my bus out of the water!!! In.

OK, the Castle's full.

(Not really, lovely Fabbers. But I might need to go ahead a day early with Misty, just to check everything's in place.) "

There’s a huge guest list.. it might take us 2 days

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We used to go to a very successful social in a pub. The hosts were excellent and introduced everyone to each other.

Of course there are some who only want to interact with the people they're interested in having sex with but the vast majority were sociable, friendly, inclusive and genuinely interested in interaction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Well now that’s bs as it was all over the papers 500 people it’s was a cleque fest just simple as

And on that note I was glad that I got left off the list when I see it all over the news headlines "

Exactly. Positives and all that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's call it.. sweaty sweaty bang bang 2023."

And right on cue...tone lowered

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I would suggest the IKON art gallery in Birmingham*, as a venue, a private hire of sorts. The perfect setting for a unique Fab Social with a Twist.

*London would have been my selfish recommendation.

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"We could have 2.

One for the forum clique elite in a country mansion with champagne and caviar and servants on hand to cater for their every whim and desire.

Obviously they would be the only ones who know it's location invite delivered by hand on gold leaf paper in a black envelope with a wax seal.

The rest of us oiks can meet up at a Spoon's in Luton."

I’m going to both!!! . Champagne & caviar are delightful, but you can’t beat a ‘ Spoons brekkie

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

We are definitely not in any alleged clique and we've been to most of them. Rooms have limited space so places are limited.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

And on that note I was glad that I got left off the list when I see it all over the news headlines

Exactly. Positives and all that. "

Yip to start with I was bummed out that basically never got a invite or anything and then after seening it in the new I smiled and went well thank god I never

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would suggest the IKON art gallery in Birmingham*, as a venue, a private hire of sorts. The perfect setting for a unique Fab Social with a Twist.

*London would have been my selfish recommendation."

You can suggest whatever you want.

*understands this could be misread as sarcasm.

This is a place for good ideas! Between us all, this could be really good.

*also ignores sweaty sweaty bang bang title.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

We are definitely not in any alleged clique and we've been to most of them. Rooms have limited space so places are limited. "

Limited space what 500 people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

And on that note I was glad that I got left off the list when I see it all over the news headlines "

What papers?

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

We are definitely not in any alleged clique and we've been to most of them. Rooms have limited space so places are limited.

Limited space what 500 people "

Depends on the building!

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

We are definitely not in any alleged clique and we've been to most of them. Rooms have limited space so places are limited. "

Same as any social, got to put name down early. I was down for last 2 but had to cancel and I'm not part of any clique, I'm just awesome

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We could have 2.

The rest of us oiks can meet up at a Spoon's in Luton."

2 the ideas are getting better and better.

just a suggestion. Not too keen on having to say is this the party for Oiks when I’m at the door.

Reply privately

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Summer is only round the corner. Indoors and outdoors?

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

I managed to get to MLS twice, you just have to have really fast fingers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

What papers? "

Toms.

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Am I jumping the gun a bit by looking at a 'Big Houses for Hire' site?

Too late, if so. I wonder if the Caledonian Sleeper can be hired. Or perhaos the Royal Train would be better. Nice bedrooms.

Reply privately

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"If there was a social somewhere I could reasonably get to I'd be up for that.

I do live in the northwestest corner of the country and don't drive though, so it's not incredibly likely "

I don’t drive neither. It’s hard but I’m taking lessons

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Am I jumping the gun a bit by looking at a 'Big Houses for Hire' site?

Too late, if so. I wonder if the Caledonian Sleeper can be hired. Or perhaos the Royal Train would be better. Nice bedrooms.

"

Jumping the gun? I’m packed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well now that’s bs as it was all over the papers 500 people it’s was a cleque fest just simple as

I’m so lost now. There was a previous social that ended up with stories in the news?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

I managed to get to MLS twice, you just have to have really fast fingers "

Try and cover all yous like simple as it was clequ and people got left out as sed I would have went but to no avail because they don’t like me simple as

Reply privately

over a year ago

hahaha love that 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm in

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

What papers?

Toms. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

And who the fuck are The Clique?!

Aren’t we all just a bunch of randoms who talk about shite on a sex site?

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Try and cover all yous like simple as it was clequ and people got left out as sed I would have went but to no avail because they don’t like me simple as "

Lots of people got left out because of spaces being taken up, it's a popular social

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"And who the fuck are The Clique?!

Aren’t we all just a bunch of randoms who talk about shite on a sex site?"

Count me in!!!

Reply privately

By *unfriendly 123Man
over a year ago

boston

I have two cars!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Count me in!!! "

Oh shit. I forgot.

I’m in.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes we're, there's no clique but there is people who say there is for their own reasons, whatever they may be

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Try and cover all yous like simple as it was clequ and people got left out as sed I would have went but to no avail because they don’t like me simple as

Lots of people got left out because of spaces being taken up, it's a popular social "

Once again I seen the headline 500 people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes we're, there's no clique but there is people who say there is for their own reasons, whatever they may be "

We deployed your phone apps we see all

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

You know very well your Clique card is nestling in your Hermès bag, next to the Coutts and Amex Black.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Lots of people got left out because of spaces being taken up, it's a popular social

Once again I seen the headline 500 people "

How many people do you think are on this site?

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

How many people do you think are on this site? "

There's 38k online at the moment and you're only 1 of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where’s Wonko, I was expecting his ‘Not in’ by now, I’m getting impatient

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

How many people do you think are on this site? "

We develope your phone apps we see all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What papers?

Toms. "

So your telling me I missed out on a orgy in my hometown

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Lots of people got left out because of spaces being taken up, it's a popular social "

it's huge, and well organised. I suspect it's an absolute ball ache at that size, so wouldn't want to be the person who tried to organise a larger one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Try and cover all yous like simple as it was clequ and people got left out as sed I would have went but to no avail because they don’t like me simple as "

So much for 'inclusive' lots here don't like me either, stuff 'em I say

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

Well now that’s bs as it was all over the papers 500 people it’s was a cleque fest just simple as "

I think finding 500 people who all get on and like each other enough to be in a clique together is highly unlikely.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Where’s Wonko, I was expecting his ‘Not in’ by now, I’m getting impatient "

I'm not in you... Yet

Does that work?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well now that’s bs as it was all over the papers 500 people it’s was a cleque fest just simple as

I’m so lost now. There was a previous social that ended up with stories in the news?!"

I've only heard of swingfest getting any newspaper inches.

Reply privately

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

You know we'd be up for it, location depending.

Mrs

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

I think finding 500 people who all get on and like each other enough to be in a clique together is highly unlikely."

I'd probably get on with most of them for a few minutes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What papers?

Toms.

So your telling me I missed out on a orgy in my hometown "

Wait. I thought it was a joke. Seriously, a 500+ orgy in town and I never heard of it. Ffs, always a bridesmaid eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think finding 500 people who all get on and like each other enough to be in a clique together is highly unlikely.

I'd probably get on with most of them for a few minutes "

That’s your usual length of time is it?…. Boom

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I’m so lost now. There was a previous social that ended up with stories in the news?!I've only heard of swingfest getting any newspaper inches. "

Or the one at a popular theme park a few years ago now.

Anyway Woody, all this mucky business aside I might be interested! I'm trying to work out how I feel about socials atm for various reasons. A lovely couple have asked me to be their plus one to one and I'm just... not sure. But maybe a smaller one? With no sex? I'd like a dinner party ideally.

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

How hard can it be to find a tartan mankini, FFS?

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"

What papers?

Toms.

So your telling me I missed out on a orgy in my hometown

Wait. I thought it was a joke. Seriously, a 500+ orgy in town and I never heard of it. Ffs, always a bridesmaid eh? "

Well I just googled 500 swingers and the only headlines that came up were from festivals, not forum socials.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"

I'd probably get on with most of them for a few minutes

That’s your usual length of time is it?…. Boom"

Hell no, a few seconds and I'm digging the smoking jacket out and a cigar

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"How hard can it be to find a tartan mankini, FFS?"

I’ll make you one…. Which clan tartan?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

So much for 'inclusive' lots here don't like me either, stuff 'em I say "

I have always liked your post I don’t have a problem with anyone here it’s the other way around them have a problem with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

I have always liked your post I don’t have a problem with anyone here it’s the other way around them have a problem with me "

Like I say, stuff 'em fwiw I like your posts too, you come across as lovely x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

I have always liked your post I don’t have a problem with anyone here it’s the other way around them have a problem with me

Like I say, stuff 'em fwiw I like your posts too, you come across as lovely x"

Thank you so much x

Reply privately

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'd like a dinner party ideally. "

Mmmm, dinner. I’m getting hungry now.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"How hard can it be to find a tartan mankini, FFS?

I’ll make you one…. Which clan tartan?"

I'll have a hunters one as that's my grandparents clan

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m so lost now. There was a previous social that ended up with stories in the news?!I've only heard of swingfest getting any newspaper inches.

Or the one at a popular theme park a few years ago now.

Anyway Woody, all this mucky business aside I might be interested! I'm trying to work out how I feel about socials atm for various reasons. A lovely couple have asked me to be their plus one to one and I'm just... not sure. But maybe a smaller one? With no sex? I'd like a dinner party ideally. "

Some dude was thinking about doing one in Newcastle with an Italian set menu

Reply privately

over a year ago

One whiff of a clique & I'm out ffs, bloody allergies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One whiff of a clique & I'm out ffs, bloody allergies."

What clique?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sort of feel like all the joy is gradually being squeezed out of this idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sort of feel like all the joy is gradually being squeezed out of this idea "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let me give you something else to squeeze

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I’ll make you one…. Which clan tartan?"

Oh! Skills that pay the bills. Thank you,Misty. I'm entitled to the Hamilton one, pleaseandthankyou.

Reply privately

over a year ago

it needs a professional party planner to get on it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the fact that so many deny the clique exists .. it has done before, currently does, and will do so again

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Noooooo. Just read the happy comments. Focus on buses, clubs, castles & the people you want to meet.

Ignore the rest.

(I’m 50/50 on whether we ignore the image of mankinis)

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Oh! Skills that pay the bills. Thank you,Misty. I'm entitled to the Hamilton one, pleaseandthankyou."

Obviously I have to measure you up

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

I'll have a hunters one as that's my grandparents clan "

You’ll need measuring too…

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Love the fact that so many deny the clique exists .. it has done before, currently does, and will do so again

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Noooooo. Just read the happy comments. Focus on buses, clubs, castles & the people you want to meet.

Ignore the rest.

(I’m 50/50 on whether we ignore the image of mankinis) "

I think they should be mandatory

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

That's what clique a member would say

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I'll have a hunters one as that's my grandparents clan

You’ll need measuring too…"

I will, both legs please even though they don't really need measuring

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

We have a pretty big tent,but everyone will have to bring their own sleeping bag.

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Love the fact that so many deny the clique exists .. it has done before, currently does, and will do so again

"

Srsly there are hundreds of what’s app groups of needy narcissistic people , who gives a fuck if one one them has a silly name ? You sound like it bothers you

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Noooooo. Just read the happy comments. Focus on buses, clubs, castles & the people you want to meet.

Ignore the rest.

I think they should be mandatory "

I worry about you . Shall I make you some suitable attire also?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sort of feel like all the joy is gradually being squeezed out of this idea

Noooooo. Just read the happy comments. Focus on buses, clubs, castles & the people you want to meet.

Ignore the rest.

(I’m 50/50 on whether we ignore the image of mankinis) "

This is it. The 20 percent are the people you need to focus on. ..,

Top tip from above.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Ignore the rest.

I think they should be mandatory "

I'd like to see you in one, I'll definitely wear one if you do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have a pretty big tent,but everyone will have to bring their own sleeping bag."

This is thinking outside the box.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sort of feel like all the joy is gradually being squeezed out of this idea it needs a professional party planner to get on it "

I’ve got a feeling you may be that professional party planner?

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"We have a pretty big tent,but everyone will have to bring their own sleeping bag."

They can usually be joined together, could make a record for the biggest one ever

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sort of feel like all the joy is gradually being squeezed out of this idea it needs a professional party planner to get on it

I’ve got a feeling you may be that professional party planner? "

I'm also part of the clique. But then I'm also open to bribes. Swindon won't know what's hit it ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shall I make you some suitable attire also? "

The last time I said yes to that question, it was for Brownies, and it ended in me being sewn into a Runner Bean costume that I then couldn’t walk/sit down in

Reply privately

over a year ago

Srsly there are hundreds of what’s app groups of needy narcissistic people , who gives a fuck if one one them has a silly name ? You sound like it bothers you "

Not in the slightest...welcome to the 80%

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im pretty much right in the middle of everywhere. I'll go. Push those limits and all. Is it still on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shall I make you some suitable attire also?

The last time I said yes to that question, it was for Brownies, and it ended in me being sewn into a Runner Bean costume that I then couldn’t walk/sit down in "

Good job it wasn't a pea pod...

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

The last time I said yes to that question, it was for Brownies, and it ended in me being sewn into a Runner Bean costume that I then couldn’t walk/sit down in "

I promise not to sew you into anything

Although the image is hilarious

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sort of feel like all the joy is gradually being squeezed out of this idea it needs a professional party planner to get on it

I’ve got a feeling you may be that professional party planner? I'm also part of the clique. But then I'm also open to bribes. Swindon won't know what's hit it .... "

So. You can plan parties. You can get A clique to join in. And you know where Swindon is

2 of three ain’t bad credentials

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im pretty much right in the middle of everywhere. I'll go. Push those limits and all. Is it still on "

It might happen. Hopefully.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im pretty much right in the middle of everywhere. I'll go. Push those limits and all. Is it still on "

Hurray

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

Yes. Yes it was. *sighs.

I remember the the MLS social being mentioned the first year I joined. I'd go to a lounge social, but I'm not spending any time naked at a club with the forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

The last time I said yes to that question, it was for Brownies, and it ended in me being sewn into a Runner Bean costume that I then couldn’t walk/sit down in

I promise not to sew you into anything

Although the image is hilarious "

Personally I think all the ladies should wear Hooters outfits for the night...but that's just me

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

April baby x "

I'll be at this one this time

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ll go.

I’m in the clique

I’ll also attend the MLS

I’ll feel your tits if you want me to

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

A clique is just another way of saying 'group of friends', no? It's not as if anyone here has any real power over the experiences of others. No one is liked by everyone.

Reply privately