Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi curious as a man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so why

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so why"

Why is it ok for your wife to be bi but she won’t allow you to do that also?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not sure really but surely it’s about what’s acceptable and agreed within your relationship regardless of what anyone else does or thinks?

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

This seems very ‘one-sided’!! … surely she must accept your tendencies and let you try … as indeed she does!

R x

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so why"
i think youve hit the nail on the head it is acceptable to be bi as a woman but not as a man lol an example i can give is day before yesterday i did a status update which was part of an F&B thread, so somebody sent me a status update which i posted and a couple ive known for 3 years and met several times deleted and blocked me, its ok that theyve done this but it is a measure of some peoples thought process on here.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so whyi think youve hit the nail on the head it is acceptable to be bi as a woman but not as a man lol an example i can give is day before yesterday i did a status update which was part of an F&B thread, so somebody sent me a status update which i posted and a couple ive known for 3 years and met several times deleted and blocked me, its ok that theyve done this but it is a measure of some peoples thought process on here. "

Why is it though? I don’t know what the status was but if it was saying you were bi they could have blocked you for lying? Like I said though I don’t know what the status was

over a year ago

"Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so why

Why is it ok for your wife to be bi but she won’t allow you to do that also? "

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so whyi think youve hit the nail on the head it is acceptable to be bi as a woman but not as a man lol an example i can give is day before yesterday i did a status update which was part of an F&B thread, so somebody sent me a status update which i posted and a couple ive known for 3 years and met several times deleted and blocked me, its ok that theyve done this but it is a measure of some peoples thought process on here.

Why is it though? I don’t know what the status was but if it was saying you were bi they could have blocked you for lying? Like I said though I don’t know what the status was "

the status said something to the effect "im looking forward to a mouthful of spunk and the gloryhole is open" lol

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so whyi think youve hit the nail on the head it is acceptable to be bi as a woman but not as a man lol an example i can give is day before yesterday i did a status update which was part of an F&B thread, so somebody sent me a status update which i posted and a couple ive known for 3 years and met several times deleted and blocked me, its ok that theyve done this but it is a measure of some peoples thought process on here.

Why is it though? I don’t know what the status was but if it was saying you were bi they could have blocked you for lying? Like I said though I don’t know what the status was the status said something to the effect "im looking forward to a mouthful of spunk and the gloryhole is open" lol "

Tbf if that was someone I’d met and I didn’t know about forums and games etc I’d have done the same

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Why is it though? I don’t know what the status was but if it was saying you were bi they could have blocked you for lying? Like I said though I don’t know what the status was the status said something to the effect "im looking forward to a mouthful of spunk and the gloryhole is open" lol

Tbf if that was someone I’d met and I didn’t know about forums and games etc I’d have done the same "

lol well i should maybe have messaged them first ce la vie

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It's not about being acceptable. On here it's about fantasy, 2 women together is a very popular male fantasy, so it is widely encouraged by them.

Whilst 2 men together is a less popular female fantasy so it is not widely encouraged by them.

Hence why ffm is more abundant than mmf and yes my letters are placed as bi 3somes

All I can say is be honest with your partner in your bi journey, it's supposed to be about both of you being happy after all

over a year ago

"Not sure really but surely it’s about what’s acceptable and agreed within your relationship regardless of what anyone else does or thinks?"
yes i agree with you why I never pushed any further as don't want to ruined any think we have

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Not sure really but surely it’s about what’s acceptable and agreed within your relationship regardless of what anyone else does or thinks? yes i agree with you why I never pushed any further as don't want to ruined any think we have "

It’s a shame though. Have you suggested a mmf where she is there too? Or is she just dead against it? x

over a year ago

"It's not about being acceptable. On here it's about fantasy, 2 women together is a very popular male fantasy, so it is widely encouraged by them.

Whilst 2 men together is a less popular female fantasy so it is not widely encouraged by them.

Hence why ffm is more abundant than mmf and yes my letters are placed as bi 3somes

All I can say is be honest with your partner in your bi journey, it's supposed to be about both of you being happy after all "

yes all ways honest definitely the best way to be

over a year ago

Some people are turned off by the thought of 2 men together.

Some couples only ever meet for 3somes.

Some couples only the woman fucks other people while the man watches.

As long as the couple are happy that's all that matters.

over a year ago

"Not sure really but surely it’s about what’s acceptable and agreed within your relationship regardless of what anyone else does or thinks? yes i agree with you why I never pushed any further as don't want to ruined any think we have

It’s a shame though. Have you suggested a mmf where she is there too? Or is she just dead against it? x "

at the moment she in to women she been tryin to find a women who wasnt trying just to put on a show for her man and now she found someone which am fine about so alot of the focus is on her for now but as for bi mmf think it's just not for her

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Not sure really but surely it’s about what’s acceptable and agreed within your relationship regardless of what anyone else does or thinks? yes i agree with you why I never pushed any further as don't want to ruined any think we have

It’s a shame though. Have you suggested a mmf where she is there too? Or is she just dead against it? x at the moment she in to women she been tryin to find a women who wasnt trying just to put on a show for her man and now she found someone which am fine about so alot of the focus is on her for now but as for bi mmf think it's just not for her "

Yeah I feel her pain with that! Hard to find one to one with a lady without her man popping up in the convo! You never know she may change her mind about it. I did x

By *iss E99TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Taunton Somerset

"Not sure really but surely it’s about what’s acceptable and agreed within your relationship regardless of what anyone else does or thinks? yes i agree with you why I never pushed any further as don't want to ruined any think we have "

It is about what you both find acceptable and what you’ve agreed in your relationship.

I’d say what’s the full story.

So your partner can meet other woman on her own but can she meet other men, on her own?

Is it only men your partner does not want you to meet?

Do you have an agreement with your partner that you can meet other women on your own?

over a year ago

It is about what you both find acceptable and what you’ve agreed in your relationship.

So your partner can meet other woman on her own but can she meet other men, on her own?

Do you have an agreement with your partner that you can meet other women on your own?

"

she don't have a problem me meeting a women as I don't have a problem her meeting a man if she likes it just a man she does no want me to meet

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

she don't have a problem me meeting a women as I don't have a problem her meeting a man if she likes it just a man she does no want me to meet "

What about meeting a couple where the man was bi? Then you’re not actually meeting a man alone? Just trying to think of different scenarios she may think about accepting.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Is it more accepted? Yes.

Why? Because double standards.

Personally I'd say it's hypocritical of your wife to want to be free to explore her bi side whilst being against you doing the same.

But no doubt someone will be along in a mo to say 'personal preference', 'her choice' or similar, and that it's not at all hypocritical.

People, eh.........

A

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Hi all am on here with mrs with couple and single profiles my Mrs is bi and started to meet a few women on her own now and now found a fwb .as for me been bi curious for a few years with out doing any think did ask mrs like to go a bit further but said she don't want me to do any think with a man so that's where am at. but made me think is it more accepted to be bi as a women than a man and if so why

Personally I'd say it's hypocritical of your wife to want to be free to explore her bi side whilst being against you doing the same.

But no doubt someone will be along in a mo to say 'personal preference', 'her choice' or similar, and that it's not at all hypocritical.

People, eh.........

A"

Yes. Me

By *iss E99TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Taunton Somerset

she don't have a problem me meeting a women as I don't have a problem her meeting a man if she likes it just a man she does no want me to meet "

It does sound one sided.

Maybe your partner just needs more time to think about it? Especially if this is a new to her?

What would she say if you said you didn’t want her to meet other woman on her own?

over a year ago

People, eh.........

A"

it's a difficult situation. Theres both the bi element and also the playing with others element to unpick.

I'm not sure it's hypocrisy per se, as it's complicated (op, can you play with other women? Is this about men or just other ppl?)

But you (OP) may need to have some deep thinking and hard conversations about how much you are willing to box a part of you away to stay within your OH boundaries. And I'd suggest you need to understand why yr wife has these feelings. It could be a slow toxin now it's out there.

over a year ago

she don't have a problem me meeting a women as I don't have a problem her meeting a man if she likes it just a man she does no want me to meet

What about meeting a couple where the man was bi? Then you’re not actually meeting a man alone? Just trying to think of different scenarios she may think about accepting. "

thanks for the ideas it's appreciated and maybe worth bringing up in time

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

What about meeting a couple where the man was bi? Then you’re not actually meeting a man alone? Just trying to think of different scenarios she may think about accepting. thanks for the ideas it's appreciated and maybe worth bringing up in time "

No worries. Good luck with it all x

over a year ago

It does sound one sided.

Maybe your partner just needs more time to think about it? Especially if this is a new to her?

What would she say if you said you didn’t want her to meet other woman on her own?"

knowing my Mrs if I said I wasn't fine with her not meeting she stop we have a good honest relationship

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

It does sound one sided.

What would she say if you said you didn’t want her to meet other woman on her own?knowing my Mrs if I said I wasn't fine with her not meeting she stop we have a good honest relationship "

That’s great. And this is why it’s not double standards or hypocrisy. You’re happy for her to do that. She’s not comfortable with you meeting men. You’re not pushing her to change her mind and she’s happy to not do things if you’re not happy. To me that’s how it should be. But hey I’m not a swinger so what do I know?! x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

People, eh.........

Ait's a difficult situation. Theres both the bi element and also the playing with others element to unpick.

I'm not sure it's hypocrisy per se, as it's complicated (op, can you play with other women? Is this about men or just other ppl?)

But you (OP) may need to have some deep thinking and hard conversations about how much you are willing to box a part of you away to stay within your OH boundaries. And I'd suggest you need to understand why yr wife has these feelings. It could be a slow toxin now it's out there. "

It's definitely hypocritical.

Of course it's also personal preference, her choice, yada yada.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

A

By *iss E99TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Taunton Somerset

It does sound one sided.

What would she say if you said you didn’t want her to meet other woman on her own?knowing my Mrs if I said I wasn't fine with her not meeting she stop we have a good honest relationship "

This is obviously troubling you somewhat so I’d think you need to talk to her about it, from what you’ve said sounds like you have a good enough relationship to do this.

Good luck.

over a year ago

It does sound one sided.

What would she say if you said you didn’t want her to meet other woman on her own?knowing my Mrs if I said I wasn't fine with her not meeting she stop we have a good honest relationship

This is obviously troubling you somewhat so I’d think you need to talk to her about it, from what you’ve said sounds like you have a good enough relationship to do this.

Good luck."

thank you

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Bi women are encouraged because lots of men want an ffm & some women will even hint they're curious or play with other woman for men,even if they're not bi.

Not all will meet bi men for various reasons ,so you get men lying and claiming to be straight so they don't lessen the chance of a meet.

In an ideal world everyone would be able to just be honest and be who they are .I think it's very strange your wife likes to explore her bi side ,but won't let you do the same.

Have you sat and asked her why your bi side bothers her ? Did she know you were Bi curious when you got together etc.

By *r99mr99Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Bi sexuality in men is often seen as a stepping stone to homosexuality and realising you're gay. That obviously isn't the case but it'd the way it's seen

Women experimenting is almost a given nowadays especially at parties and university - but for men it is frowned upon and judged.

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

"It's not about being acceptable. On here it's about fantasy, 2 women together is a very popular male fantasy, so it is widely encouraged by them.

All I can say is be honest with your partner in your bi journey, it's supposed to be about both of you being happy after all "

Post new Message to Thread