Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

OOOOOOPPPS !

Jump to newest

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Bought my missus a set of quite expensive (very sharp) kitchen knives (in zip up case), after a glass of wine too many she cut 3 fingers whilst slicing the turkey.

It's ok, she's all bandaged up now

What present do you most regret giving or receiving

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lego…….

It’s a pure bastard when you accidentally stand on a piece without your slippers on……

over a year ago

I fucking despise Lego with a passion!! I regret getting the Spiderman webshooter, bloody silly string, everywhere!!

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Lego…….

It’s a pure bastard when you accidentally stand on a piece without your slippers on…… "

Lego of my foot

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I fucking despise Lego with a passion!! I regret getting the Spiderman webshooter, bloody silly string, everywhere!!"

Once bought a Spiderman effigy (for a nephew) which ended up becoming lodged in a video recorder

By *appyTrancerMan
over a year ago

Bristol

The sharper the knife, the safer it is! You just have to give them the respect the deserve.

As for presents - I gave a spatula once (it was a joke and she loved it)!

over a year ago

I got mu miserable son in law some tena pants for men just in case he ever laughs and pisses himself my daughter thought it funny he did not

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Isn't it meant to be bad luck giving knives as gifts? Oh well, not surprised she cut herself - hope she's ok though

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Bought my missus a set of quite expensive (very sharp) kitchen knives (in zip up case), after a glass of wine too many she cut 3 fingers whilst slicing the turkey.

It's ok, she's all bandaged up now

What present do you most regret giving or receiving "

if i had bought mrs saucy a set of knives.i would be the one getting cut,likely using a repetitive plunging action.

over a year ago

Think the one my Mum and Dad most regretted my Brother giving ME when I was a kid was a very accurate toy version of a 'BAR' - Browning Automatic Rifle (Google it).

I opened it at about 5am and found that, rather stupidly, they had already put the batteries (which made the machine gun sound..) in it......

Needless to say, my Dad was soon standing in my doorway pointing at the bed with a look on his face which said 'your big brother will pay for this!!!'

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Isn't it meant to be bad luck giving knives as gifts? Oh well, not surprised she cut herself - hope she's ok though"

Yes she's fine now thanks.

Had to ring in sick though as she was due to be back at work at 8'o clock' she works in the community with old folk.

Hopefully they might have had too much sherry trifle by now

over a year ago

Hubby bought me slippers....Size 8 oh n a dressing gown .....size 18 ! Thanks for those

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

this year i brought a close rined a requested male urinal bottle he was actually shocke di borught him it loved it poor guy cant be asked to get out bed n night and come down the stairs i brought it so he wouldn t wake up the misses in night ny more lol

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Think the one my Mum and Dad most regretted my Brother giving ME when I was a kid was a very accurate toy version of a 'BAR' - Browning Automatic Rifle (Google it).

I opened it at about 5am and found that, rather stupidly, they had already put the batteries (which made the machine gun sound..) in it......

Needless to say, my Dad was soon standing in my doorway pointing at the bed with a look on his face which said 'your big brother will pay for this!!!'

"

Catapults were always much more fun

Post new Message to Thread