Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What a twat.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today I thought I would wear my black trousers as my leg is trussed up better than the turkey and cant wear heels. So iron black trousers,.gets dressed and says to dave, I think ive lost wieght these are really baggy, and double up as belly warmers.

Go out to visit relatives,.hobbling up the path, look down and think, these dont look like my black trousers, omfg it dawns on me.... They are daves pj bottoms.

Tell my daughter who says, mum you are such a twat..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just think you won't need to undo your trousers after dinner. Good choice well done you

over a year ago

That's made me howl.. how's the injury??

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"That's made me howl.. how's the injury??"

Getting better thank you xxx

By *uriousBristolCplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Today I thought I would wear my black trousers as my leg is trussed up better than the turkey and cant wear heels. So iron black trousers,.gets dressed and says to dave, I think ive lost wieght these are really baggy, and double up as belly warmers.

Go out to visit relatives,.hobbling up the path, look down and think, these dont look like my black trousers, omfg it dawns on me.... They are daves pj bottoms.

Tell my daughter who says, mum you are such a twat.. "

Comedy 'Twat' Genius

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Today I thought I would wear my black trousers as my leg is trussed up better than the turkey and cant wear heels. So iron black trousers,.gets dressed and says to dave, I think ive lost wieght these are really baggy, and double up as belly warmers.

Oh we'll done Jules! If you don't tell anyone else, you might still pull it off! And if you do, it can go into the 'one of those funny things' file. Win-win!

over a year ago

we wont tell

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

PMSL

Post new Message to Thread