Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

We had a worst Xmas pressie post

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This one is BEST pressie, not the most expensive, just the one that took some thought was just for you, no one else would the pressie suit can even just be something silly that someone saw and made them think of you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

a necklace with a pic of me and my son shrunk tiny to fit in it, have not took it off since the day i got it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well mine was quite expensive and may seem boring to some but last year my kitchen needed decorating so asked Jay to take me to b and q to look at paint and when we got there he said lets go look at the kitchens and when i asked why he said im going to buy you a brand new kitchen.

over a year ago

My kids clubbed together last year and bought me a day at a local spa, full body massage, facial, lunch, the works - they said that I deserved a treat - made me cry - and the massage was amazing lol xx

over a year ago

Spent days trawling through microfilms of old newspapers with my sister at the local library, and managed to finally find two stories of my Grandad during the war, which we knew existed, but the clippings had long been lost.

Printed the stories and had them beautifully framed along with photo's of my grandparents. We actually managed to make my Mum cry on christmas morning lol

over a year ago

a little trinket box my kid made me when she was 2!! still got it never part with it x

over a year ago

A little christmas fir tree given to me by a friend, planted it when I moved into my present home 17 years ago ... it's huge now

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm.

Dont do xmas!!!!

Nothing i remember that was special or great - so actually quite glad i dont DO presents anymore...lol

over a year ago

awwww!!!!!! send us your address il send u one of the tasteful numbers i recieve!! (see previous post of worst christmas presents) xx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"awwww!!!!!! send us your address il send u one of the tasteful numbers i recieve!! (see previous post of worst christmas presents) xx "

Was yours the sexy snooker table jumper, lol

Or was yours the tacky earings that made you itch for months - either way,

Think i will keep my address a big secret, lol xxxx

over a year ago

worse the sloggi curlers n tongs and hand knitted jumper!!!xxx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I don't get Xmas presents xx