Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

theiving bastards

Jump to newest

By *iganflirt OP   Man
over a year ago

wigan

Due to lack of kitchen space we put all our xmas drinks outside to keep them chilled. Some lowlife as had it off with them and its going to cost me a small fortune to replace them. Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gits,.sorry to hear your bad news. With a bit of luck, rats have pissed on the bottles, they open em snd get a nasty disease x

over a year ago

Due to a walk in burglary whilst the people were at home not far from where I live, I have gotten to locking my patio doors even when I am in the house. So I hate to say this but this is probably the worst time to do something like that, and now they know you have done it, they will probably come back again. At least you didn't disturb them as goodness knows what could have happened; alcohol is replaceable, you are not

over a year ago

"Due to lack of kitchen space we put all our xmas drinks outside to keep them chilled. Some lowlife as had it off with them and its going to cost me a small fortune to replace them. Thanks!"

Well, you are in Wigan. Have you checked the Pier?

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Are your pies safe ?

over a year ago

It's that time of year when we always try an make sure someone stay's in, scum bags love Xmas ,all those houses with nice new stuff all wrapped an ready to Nick !

Calling them scum is too nice .....

Post new Message to Thread