Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Celebration

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As its the time of year for families to come together & I think we all have a loved one that can't be with us in one way or another, so I thought maybe sharing a nice/funny story bout the ones were missing might be a good idea??

My cousin passed 5 years ago from a car crash but I'll never him.

When we were 18 & out in Manc he was so bladdered he hadn't realised we'd gone to the gay village. After about 15 mins in the first bar he suddenly went up to who he thought was a "gorgeous bird" as he put it ( was a bloke in drag but very convincincing ) and just start snogging there face off.

We were all in stitches when he tried a sneaky grope and found what they were packing so to say.

I've never seen anyone look so shocked & horrified at the same time.

Luckily he saw the funny side of it as did the drag queen and he bought his new "bird" a pint

They actually stayed in contact as mates in the end to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd just like to wish a Merry Christmas and happy birthday to my nana (her birthday was Christmas Day and she passed away on Boxing Day 1973). Always missed. Never forgotten. x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id like to celebrate my dads life and just hope he comes out of the coma. Hes always been a character and a stubborn old bugger. Hes always been a fighter so im hoping he has one last fight in him

over a year ago

"Id like to celebrate my dads life and just hope he comes out of the coma. Hes always been a character and a stubborn old bugger. Hes always been a fighter so im hoping he has one last fight in him"

Once a fighter always a fighter

I hope he fights to my sweet xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Id like to celebrate my dads life and just hope he comes out of the coma. Hes always been a character and a stubborn old bugger. Hes always been a fighter so im hoping he has one last fight in him

I hope he fights to my sweet xx"

Its probley the first time that i wish someone was here and i didnt live alone. I know things will look better in the morning, its just difficult at the moment. Might put some brandy in a coffee see if that helps me sleep. Im going to need all my energy over the next few days

over a year ago

"Id like to celebrate my dads life and just hope he comes out of the coma. Hes always been a character and a stubborn old bugger. Hes always been a fighter so im hoping he has one last fight in him

Its probley the first time that i wish someone was here and i didnt live alone. I know things will look better in the morning, its just difficult at the moment. Might put some brandy in a coffee see if that helps me sleep. Im going to need all my energy over the next few days"

Well you know we are always here for you so you'll never be alone!!

Yes try and get some sleep if you can, hopefully it'll be looking better by time you get up. X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Its probley the first time that i wish someone was here and i didnt live alone. I know things will look better in the morning, its just difficult at the moment. Might put some brandy in a coffee see if that helps me sleep. Im going to need all my energy over the next few days

Well you know we are always here for you so you'll never be alone!!

Yes try and get some sleep if you can, hopefully it'll be looking better by time you get up. X"

Twice ive needed my forum friends and im overwhelmed yet again how everyone support each other when its needed. It may be a swinging site but its still a community

over a year ago

My first xmas without my eldest son....but no sad tales here, he's only emigrated to NZ.

So many funny stories with him over the years...like the time he got into a scuffle at a halloween party. The neigbours were treated to the sight of Frankenstein and Elvis having a handbag moment in the garden

Gonna miss him

over a year ago

"Id like to celebrate my dads life and just hope he comes out of the coma. Hes always been a character and a stubborn old bugger. Hes always been a fighter so im hoping he has one last fight in him"

Thinking of you both x

Post new Message to Thread