Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men with no ideas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whilst out Christmas shopping today in NEXT at Tamworth I observed a gentleman enter the shop with a look of horror and dread about him.. Sad git I am and further observations and a brief chat with the guy it came all to clear.. The guy's wife was out of action with a broken leg and all the Christmas present shopping had been put in his hands... I had to laugh when he told me I have no idea and imagination for choosing presents... Following this it seemed clear to me there were other men with similar problems..

Don't you just love people watching

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ah bless. I suspect there may be a few more of those knocking around tomorrow too...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

These guys give us all a bad name! I (andy) always know exactly what to buy

over a year ago

Glad i dont fall into that category, i was done and dusted weeks ago...... Sorry not bragging...lol

over a year ago

Yeah, I kinda feel for the guy,,,,I hope he gets sorted without to much stress,,,,

It must be a right pisser trying to do last minute present hunting, if shopping for others is not your thing,,,,

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Have to admit the look of relief I saw when an assistant in boots took pity on a guy in the make up department and offered to help did make me snigger!

I used to work in a department store and once asked on of my friends on the beauty counter if she'd been over confident in her ordering of the huge gift sets (the big brands give bonuses on how much their reps sell) and she laughed and told me she wouldn't sell one before Christmas eve. Then they would all go in that one day and guys would be squabbling over the last ones!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I pointed the poor guy in the direction of Boots as he told he hadn't clue what to get the extended family members.. He said he'd never been in a Boots in all his life I informed on the 3 for the price of 2 offers, etc.. He was amazed.. bless him

over a year ago

"I pointed the poor guy in the direction of Boots as he told he hadn't clue what to get the extended family members.. He said he'd never been in a Boots in all his life I informed on the 3 for the price of 2 offers, etc.. He was amazed.. bless him "

what a lucky man never having set foot in Boots. I swear that shop is a portal to Hell

By *ral.steveMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

The ones that buy there wife's inappropriate underwear

Post new Message to Thread