Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reasons to fall asleep............

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I was wide awake and couldn't sleep but now I'm tired, and thanks to the other thread have some rather interesting new possibilities to dream about tonight.............. night night ladies lol xxx xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well I was wide awake and couldn't sleep but now I'm tired, and thanks to the other thread have some rather interesting new possibilities to dream about tonight.............. night night ladies lol xxx xxx"
i cud fall asleep after i have murdered someone!!!!

over a year ago

"Well I was wide awake and couldn't sleep but now I'm tired, and thanks to the other thread have some rather interesting new possibilities to dream about tonight.............. night night ladies lol xxx xxxi cud fall asleep after i have murdered someone!!!! "

lol oops someone upset you Honey xx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Well I was wide awake and couldn't sleep but now I'm tired, and thanks to the other thread have some rather interesting new possibilities to dream about tonight.............. night night ladies lol xxx xxxi cud fall asleep after i have murdered someone!!!! "

I have room left under my patio...;)

NN Razzy babes xxx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well I was wide awake and couldn't sleep but now I'm tired, and thanks to the other thread have some rather interesting new possibilities to dream about tonight.............. night night ladies lol xxx xxxi cud fall asleep after i have murdered someone!!!!

lol oops someone upset you Honey xx"

no one i cant sort out when i get hold of his _ig bad ass darling......im fine xxxx

over a year ago

"Well I was wide awake and couldn't sleep but now I'm tired, and thanks to the other thread have some rather interesting new possibilities to dream about tonight.............. night night ladies lol xxx xxxi cud fall asleep after i have murdered someone!!!!

lol oops someone upset you Honey xxno one i cant sort out when i get hold of his _ig bad ass darling......im fine xxxx "

Honey, I can't imagine there is anyone you couldn't sort out in one way or another lol - hugs xx

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Hey he he im still alive

Nite nite razzle. Would offer to tuck you in but wouldn't be there till 3am

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hey he he im still alive

Nite nite razzle. Would offer to tuck you in but wouldn't be there till 3am "

yes you are alive.....FOR NOW!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Time for me to go to bed too, night night all!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Hey he he im still alive

Nite nite razzle. Would offer to tuck you in but wouldn't be there till 3am yes you are alive.....FOR NOW!!!! "

He's alive! He's alive! He's alive!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Time for me to go to bed too, night night all! "

Nite nite ms sexy lips XXX

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hey he he im still alive

Nite nite razzle. Would offer to tuck you in but wouldn't be there till 3am yes you are alive.....FOR NOW!!!!

He's alive! He's alive! He's alive! "

as i said for NOW!!!! and stop farting !!!!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Hey he he im still alive

Nite nite razzle. Would offer to tuck you in but wouldn't be there till 3am yes you are alive.....FOR NOW!!!!

He's alive! He's alive! He's alive! as i said for NOW!!!! and stop farting !!!! "

Its NOT me!!! I blame *&&&*&* ok ok so i cant name but its............

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Who is alive???

The gases still emit even after death - so the continuation of farting does not prove ones mortality.

NER!!!!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Who is alive???

The gases still emit even after death - so the continuation of farting does not prove ones mortality.

NER!!!!"

it was the evicted one who dropped a nasty niff me thinks!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Blame one who cant at the moment defend ones self!!!!

LOL

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Blame one who cant at the moment defend ones self!!!!

LOL"

Lol yep

Anyway i herd he on the phone earlier and it wasn't dog cos he is still very little (fek that cat is cute). So i blames the PVC (yeps i said PVC) one

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

LOL

Lol yep

Anyway i herd he on the phone earlier and it wasn't dog cos he is still very little (fek that cat is cute). So i blames the PVC (yeps i said PVC) one "

Well thats who i thought you meant anyways - as she cant type at themo - i think her keyboard seems to have jammed.....?????????????

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

LOL

Lol yep

Anyway i herd he on the phone earlier and it wasn't dog cos he is still very little (fek that cat is cute). So i blames the PVC (yeps i said PVC) one "

you are sooooooooooooo dead when she gets hold of you

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwww is it farty in here too

The whole lounge has become a dutch oven

over a year ago

I was restless last night, so the wabbit had to come out!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

mmm what a thought

Post new Message to Thread