FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To boldly go where no crip has gone before....

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Well not exactly, but only my 2nd outing into the big wide world since I had my hip done (went to hairdressers for a wash n blowdry yesterday)

It's Mam's 70th Birthday and we're having a "bit of a do" for her down one of the local pubs. My mate is picking me, my perching stool, and my over the loo seat up shortly and we're off for a pint or two (purely medicinal of course).

Have crutches, will travel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

enjoy.......

and behave.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

happy 70th for you mum x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don't get legless.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Bugger" think I've been reading "too" many of HandsomeSmoocher's posts - "Whoop, whoop" gratuitous use of quote mark alert

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck, and enjoy your day out with your folks.

Try not to drink too much unless you can find yourself a table close to the loo!

over a year ago

Good for you...have a great time.... and happy birthday to your Mum too....

over a year ago

well done.

good to see you up and about x

over a year ago

Congratulations to you for being out and about and congratulations to your mum for her birthday. xxx

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Home again, home again, jiggety jig...not too pished, 4 pints and stuffed meself with buffet, now watching Joanna Lumley's search for Noah's Ark...Survived being out and about, neice and new great nephew also in pub so finally managed to see him with his eyes open (took some poking of the sprog to be fair )

Nice catch up with family and friends and now bit more confident of my mobility so have agreed to go to Our Kid's for Christmas Dinner so won't be sat with me Pot Noodle on Christmas Day

over a year ago

Good to see you enjoyed yourself.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Home again, home again, jiggety jig...not too pished, 4 pints and stuffed meself with buffet, now watching Joanna Lumley's search for Noah's Ark...Survived being out and about, neice and new great nephew also in pub so finally managed to see him with his eyes open (took some poking of the sprog to be fair )

Nice catch up with family and friends and now bit more confident of my mobility so have agreed to go to Our Kid's for Christmas Dinner so won't be sat with me Pot Noodle on Christmas Day "

Gee, I am so glad to know you are safely back home!!! Just hope all three of you came home

over a year ago

If you're going to class yourself as a 'crip' - I hope you've got a blue bandana on ?

Don't want you getting on the wrong side of some Arse End hoodies!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Well done you. Has someone warned Arse End that you are out and about again?

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Well done you. Has someone warned Arse End that you are out and about again?"

Apparently all police leave has been cancelled for the forseeable future

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Home again, home again, jiggety jig...not too pished, 4 pints and stuffed meself with buffet, now watching Joanna Lumley's search for Noah's Ark...Survived being out and about, neice and new great nephew also in pub so finally managed to see him with his eyes open (took some poking of the sprog to be fair )

Nice catch up with family and friends and now bit more confident of my mobility so have agreed to go to Our Kid's for Christmas Dinner so won't be sat with me Pot Noodle on Christmas Day "

I was thinking your family much be lush....first time you have seen your nephew with his eyes open..then realised he is a sprog..

why oh why am I always behind???

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Glad you're back safe and you're going somewhere for Christmas x. I'll sing you a song to celebrate. It's my Rolf Harris. Can you guess what it is yet?

*sings* "I'm Jake the Peg, diddle diddle dum, with an extra leg, diddle diddle dum, wherever I go, through rain or snow...."

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"If you're going to class yourself as a 'crip' - I hope you've got a blue bandana on ?

Don't want you getting on the wrong side of some Arse End hoodies!! "

Had to google that...learn summat every day eh?

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nice catch up with family and friends and now bit more confident of my mobility so have agreed to go to Our Kid's for Christmas Dinner so won't be sat with me Pot Noodle on Christmas Day

I was thinking your family much be lush....first time you have seen your nephew with his eyes open..then realised he is a sprog..

why oh why am I always behind??? "

To be fair, most of us are complete lushes, but baby Jack James is only 17 days old (and not due till 28th Dec) so that's why he sleeps a lot according to my Mam

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nice catch up with family and friends and now bit more confident of my mobility so have agreed to go to Our Kid's for Christmas Dinner so won't be sat with me Pot Noodle on Christmas Day Gee, I am so glad to know you are safely back home!!! Just hope all three of you came home "

Had a hells own job getting Taz home, there were a few bits of top tottie out and about, but we've no room left in the cellar

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

why oh why am I always behind???

To be fair, most of us are complete lushes, but baby Jack James is only 17 days old (and not due till 28th Dec) so that's why he sleeps a lot according to my Mam "

but he played peekaboo for you...well done,..

over a year ago

Glad u made it there n back and had a good time ........... and that Crimbo is sorted tooo ............. not long now and u'll be doing the marathon!!!! ha ha

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Glad u made it there n back and had a good time ........... and that Crimbo is sorted tooo ............. not long now and u'll be doing the marathon!!!! ha ha "

"doing the marathon"....and a kingside marsbar

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Glad u made it there n back and had a good time ........... and that Crimbo is sorted tooo ............. not long now and u'll be doing the marathon!!!! ha ha

"doing the marathon"....and a kingside marsbar "

KINGSIZE!!!!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

glad to see your out and about hun xx dont forget to do your physio

over a year ago

Loving that you had to poke the sprog to get it to open its eyes!

I suppose that's like poking a tiger, except that when this one roars you can hand it back to its parents!

Post new Message to Thread