FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

does what people write on here put you off ever meeting them?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know it has me. There are some peeps that have great pics and profiles, but you read their _iews on here and think ' never ever ever'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yes but normally I look at the profile and wouldn't of met them anyway! Lol. Only a select few tho. For the most past I love everyone's _iew on here wether I agree with it or not so it roundly affect a meet. Some people you can just tell from their threads/posts that they are numpty's lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes definitely, could name a few but it's against forum rules lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Yes and the reverse it true too. Some people I would not have considered as their profile does not do them justice but their personalities are appealing when I read their comments on here.

over a year ago

really depends..

over a year ago

"Yes and the reverse it true too. Some people I would not have considered as their profile does not do them justice but their personalities are appealing when I read their comments on here."

good point!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No, the opposite. I don't mean sexually but socially... I would love to see if they are the same as they are behind a keyboard.

over a year ago

"No, the opposite. I don't mean sexually but socially... I would love to see if they are the same as they are behind a keyboard.

"

After reading some recent threads over last few weeks, there's def some I wouldn't meet just to see if they were the same as they are with a keyboard

over a year ago

I agree, it works both ways. You can be turned on or put off someone by reading comments here.

over a year ago

"No, the opposite. I don't mean sexually but socially... I would love to see if they are the same as they are behind a keyboard.

"

I would not risk it! There are few with great senses of humour I would love to meet on a social. But there are some people on here who's _iews are like bromide on my libido

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

After reading some recent threads over last few weeks, there's def some I wouldn't meet just to see if they were the same as they are with a keyboard"

Also a good point! It would be interesting to see if the more controversial (or annoying) posters were the same in real life! Some I can imagine are, one or two definitely not!! X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes and the reverse it true too. Some people I would not have considered as their profile does not do them justice but their personalities are appealing when I read their comments on here."

Very much agree with this. There are also just one or two that I would now never meet under any circumstances and I suspect the feeling is mutual lol.

I do really respect the people who are prepared to listen to others _iews and debate too.

over a year ago

After reading some recent threads over last few weeks, there's def some I wouldn't meet just to see if they were the same as they are with a keyboard

Also a good point! It would be interesting to see if the more controversial (or annoying) posters were the same in real life! Some I can imagine are, one or two definitely not!! X "

I doubt very much whether the ones who are extremely controversial on here are the same in real life.... if they are, I pity their families and friends!

over a year ago

We have seen a quite a few profiles on here that we have thought oh hell yes they sound yummy then after a few messages back and forth have ended up thinking oh hell no never in a million years!! It would seem that a well written profile does not give you the truth behind the personalities

over a year ago

I can easily be put off by one's forum posts and behaviours.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Also a good point! It would be interesting to see if the more controversial (or annoying) posters were the same in real life! Some I can imagine are, one or two definitely not!! X

I doubt very much whether the ones who are extremely controversial on here are the same in real life.... if they are, I pity their families and friends! "

Oh I dunno, there's a couple i think probably are!! Hahaha. I've met people like that IRL before unfortunately x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I doubt very much whether the ones who are extremely controversial on here are the same in real life.... if they are, I pity their families and friends! "

I see it a bit different, I may have made my mind up about people from their forum posts and profiles but I may be wrong, meeting them over a pint might change my opinion.... and theirs.

Internet exchange should never replace real life interaction, only supplement it.

It is great to say 'I got you completely wrong'

over a year ago

oh yes.

over a year ago

I doubt very much whether the ones who are extremely controversial on here are the same in real life.... if they are, I pity their families and friends!

I see it a bit different, I may have made my mind up about people from their forum posts and profiles but I may be wrong, meeting them over a pint might change my opinion.... and theirs.

Internet exchange should never replace real life interaction, only supplement it.

It is great to say 'I got you completely wrong'"

you have a more optimistic _iew of the human psyche than me my friend!

over a year ago

when there is a huge list of shit that you need to abide to, which is especially prevalent on single fem profiles but also some couples

they give a 15 20 line rant about how they only want and expect this and everyone should act in a certain way etc it gives me the impression that they are pretty up themselves and also not that fun

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'd never accept a persons forum posts as a thorough indication of the type of person they are.

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Definitely - there are people on here who I wouldn't want to meet from their posts - and people I'd want to meet (socially or sexually, depending on the person) from their posts

The fab socials I've attended at Chams are great for meeting forumites and seeing whether you think the same when meeting in the flesh as to when virtually meeting in the forums :D

over a year ago

i must admit i have a terrible profile which says very little about me and it needs changing.

as for people who post. i feel that in person most people would be different and sometimes a conversation online can be read wrong and misunderstood.

so face to face usually you find a person you thought youd never like has something in common you agree with.

each person is different and all of us lack something and excell at another.

and in that way. we are all beautiful.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It is great to say 'I got you completely wrong'

you have a more optimistic _iew of the human psyche than me my friend! "

I am 100% confident that the posts do NOT reflect the true person in a lot of cases. The desire to fit in, to attract others, follow perceived leaders, do what may be deemed to be the cool thing to do and a lot of other reasons.

and completely understandable, no condemnation from me for it.

over a year ago

Not strictly,,its varying opinions, its people able to convey what they feel,think, some do it very well, diplomatically, some not, some turn out to be delightfull in person whilst all the time you read n read and built up an impression.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There are some people who are fairly consistent in their attitude and reaction in both a good way and a bad way. I have a growing respect for a couple of regular posters who are always straight talking, fair and as far as I can tell honest. That said this is the world wide interweb as my dad calls it and we can all be anyone we please. In which case I'll be Nicole Scherzinger please

over a year ago

Well yes there are some on here that I wouldn't meet ever due to their posts however saying that there is one or two that have made me go the opposite way ( wouldn't have considered them before since posting in here I'm quite looking foward to meeting now )

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Scenario .....

Mr ForumFabby - posts jokes ,offers sympathy , is handsome , hot and shows intelligence in abundance.

He makes a fuss of you when you post and makes great remarks about how you look and what you say etc..... He says he has a high sex drive and satisfies women in a way they can only dream of till they meet him.

You laugh daily at what he says and can't wait to meet him.

Mr. PissyPoster - is pretty serious minded and honest.

He seldom flatters you and isn't very good at jokes. He's okay to look at but wouldn't be allowed to join the I.K.E.A dales let alone the Chippendales.

His politics are different to yours and he doesn't show his knob , or laugh at sexist comments. He is modest and never makes claims about being a sexual athlete even though he is.

You cringe when he argues against things that you think is great forum fun and you wish the 'miserable fucker' would fuck off.

You don't want to meet him socially or sexually.

What you don't know is that one of the above is a registered sex offender and has done time for rape , theft and tax evasion. He has narrowly escaped a further sentence for violence toward women. He never visits his children or contributes to their upkeep.

The other is a single male cancer nurse who at Christmas spends his time with down and outs making sure they are warm and fed before going to cook dinner for his mum. He has a very dry sense of humour and a personality that makes him sex on a stick in reality. He's an all round sports person but not a bragger.

But which one would be the best meet ?

The one with the biggest cock of course.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Scenario .....

Mr ForumFabby - posts jokes ,offers sympathy , is handsome , hot and shows intelligence in abundance.

He makes a fuss of you when you post and makes great remarks about how you look and what you say etc..... He says he has a high sex drive and satisfies women in a way they can only dream of till they meet him.

He seldom flatters you and isn't very good at jokes. He's okay to look at but wouldn't be allowed to join the I.K.E.A dales let alone the Chippendales.

His politics are different to yours and he doesn't show his knob , or laugh at sexist comments. He is modest and never makes claims about being a sexual athlete even though he is.

You cringe when he argues against things that you think is great forum fun and you wish the 'miserable fucker' would fuck off.

What you don't know is that one of the above is a registered sex offender and has done time for rape , theft and tax evasion. He has narrowly escaped a further sentence for violence toward women. He never visits his children or contributes to their upkeep.

The other is a single male cancer nurse who at Christmas spends his time with down and outs making sure they are warm and fed before going to cook dinner for his mum. He has a very dry sense of humour and a personality that makes him sex on a stick in reality. He's an all round sports person but not a bragger.

The one with the biggest cock of course."

Granny has spoken - her (or his ) words are wise.

over a year ago

"I can easily be put off by one's forum posts and behaviours. "

Another good point. It's not just the post but the behaviour too.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Some posters on the forums have posted things that have shocked and disgusted me. Maybe they are trolling or just tying to get a rise out of others, but if I met them IRL I would always be thinking 'oh they're the ones who think XXX'.

I suspect that certain people on here would also not want to meet me for the same reason - there is no reason why we should all get on. Even the best family has arguments.

I am sure the majority of people on the forums are lovely. Some have different religious or political _iews to me and thats fine. But outright misogyny, or racism, or any other pointless bigotry does not make me want to even try to see if they are nice in real life. It would be a waste of time for everyone.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im lucky and met lots of lovely formites. There is one or two id love to meet socially.

Yes, some peoples postings i wouldnt even want to be in the same continent as them

over a year ago

I know i dont come across well in type but im quite popular in real life im just a sweety my personality needs real life x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I agree that a good percentage of online personas are probably not a reflection of their real self. You can spit them a mile off if you pay attention to their posts. However, their profile and posts are the only two things that people have to base their decision on.

So I would say definitely yes and I have no doubt it works both ways.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Someone who met me said they thought i was going to be loud and opinionated and then said they werent disappointed lol. Actually im quite nice in person

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

Hallelujah Sister x

over a year ago

"Not strictly,,its varying opinions, its people able to convey what they feel,think, some do it very well, diplomatically, some not, some turn out to be delightfull in person whilst all the time you read n read and built up an impression.

"

One of the funniest examples of impression i somehow gave was, met someone who thought that by looking at my profile and avatar, that i was this wealthy guy in a big house with an aston martin,,lol, the reality, im this every day guy in a council block, and drives an old clio

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Not strictly,,its varying opinions, its people able to convey what they feel,think, some do it very well, diplomatically, some not, some turn out to be delightfull in person whilst all the time you read n read and built up an impression.

One of the funniest examples of impression i somehow gave was, met someone who thought that by looking at my profile and avatar, that i was this wealthy guy in a big house with an aston martin,,lol, the reality, im this every day guy in a council block, and drives an old clio "

Never read your profile but from your avatar i've always thought you were a woman ..... we live n learn.

over a year ago

One of the funniest examples of impression i somehow gave was, met someone who thought that by looking at my profile and avatar, that i was this wealthy guy in a big house with an aston martin,,lol, the reality, im this every day guy in a council block, and drives an old clio

Never read your profile but from your avatar i've always thought you were a woman ..... we live n learn."

Something every day, they say, learn.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Never read your profile but from your avatar i've always thought you were a woman ..... we live n learn.

Something every day, they say, learn."

Yoda ?

over a year ago

Something every day, they say, learn.

Yoda ?"

Well yes i have a resemblance granted, hence the avatar of just a bit of me,lol

over a year ago

i wrote the other day that you can see a different side to somebody on here than on their profile - gives a bit of insight to the person they are i think . Another plus is ive found people on here i might not have come across otherwise - i love the forums

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

One of the funniest examples of impression i somehow gave was, met

someone who thought that by looking

at my profile and avatar, that i was this

wealthy guy in a big house with an

aston martin,,lol, the reality, im this

every day guy in a council block, and

drives an old clio "

I thought you DID have an Aston!!

over a year ago

drives an old clio

I thought you DID have an Aston!! "

I thought it said A Stoned BS

over a year ago

drives an old clio

I thought you DID have an Aston!! "

No,, are they not regarded as mans motoring phalic symbols anyway? You know, big car = big c*** , so clio suits me.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Years ago I had been a regular forumite for about 8 months when I finally got up enough courage to go to the Pussy Posse Xmas Hooley at Chams (I'd chickened out of the first ever beach party in the summer). I met a lot of the then "regular forumites" and remember how amazed I was at how different so many of them were in "real life" - my perceptions were, in some cases, totally skewed. Some people were far nicer than I thought they would be, and some whom I'd expected to get along famously with...well lets me just say it didn't happen, lol. It taught me a valuable lesson about making assumptions about people before you've met them.

Having said that there are a small number of people that I would go out of my way to avoid purely based on their attitudes on forum threads. It isn't because they have a different point of _iew about something....I don't expect or want everyone to hold the same opinions as myself - it's usually because they seem incapable of putting their _iew forward without resorting to nastiness......and I don't want people like that in my life.

over a year ago

Yes

and sometimes it's not just what they write

the mere fact that they are here and I chat / banter with them would only ever make any meet with them a social one

I haven't taken any carnal pleasures for 3/4 months now, but when I do, it is always with a non forum user.

Call me old fashioned, but it just doesn't seem right playing with people I often regard as friends.

I try not to look at anything other than face pics for the same reason

over a year ago

"Scenario .....

the sex offender got the moves

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People who post extreme _iews or get needlessly angry would put me off, although I suspect face to face, they would have a more apparent friendly persona. Happily, the ones near me all seem to be very pleasant. Besides which, I don't talk about politics or socio-economic policies when naked.

over a year ago

"People who post extreme _iews or get needlessly angry would put me off, although I suspect face to face, they would have a more apparent friendly persona. Happily, the ones near me all seem to be very pleasant. Besides which, I don't talk about politics or socio-economic policies when naked."

thats true politics dont come into it when naked

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Certain posts and comments have put me off possibly contacting people in the past, yes. Usually repeated moaning or constant uncalled for bitching puts me off.

Different _iews on matters or even people who have had a good natured shot at me now and again don't phase me at all. We are all different and I'm happy to accept that.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

There used to be a guy on here who posted some amazingly funny lines and started some great pisstake threads and often folk didn't see that it was a pisstake - however his politics were completely opposite to mine and some of the things he said in a thread about Mrs T initially made me think there'd be not a cat in hells chance of me being able to speak to him IRL...bugger me if I didn't bump into him in Adam & Eves and whilst that was the only time I met him (and we didn't play (probably only cos he never fecking shut up...)) I got on great with him and we kept a good banter going on the forums and via PM - I still PM a friend of his now and again to see how he's doing.

There's one or two I don't think I'd like to meet, and there's dozens I'd love to meet up with for a brew and a craic - I've said before, some of the people on here are now like family so it'd be weird to play with them (although I'm Cumbrian, so I'd be able to force meself...)

over a year ago

"People who post extreme _iews or get needlessly angry would put me off, although I suspect face to face, they would have a more apparent friendly persona. Happily, the ones near me all seem to be very pleasant. Besides which, I don't talk about politics or socio-economic policies when naked.

thats true politics dont come into it when naked"

If a woman had a Tony Blair tattoo on her muff it would put me off!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's not just what they actually post, but when they choose to message - especially if they use the reply privately button!

I've had mail offering services in response to a post which I thought clearly stated that said activity was not for me and should only be undertaken with preparation, research and a lot of trust!

over a year ago

Font can quite easily be misinterpreted, that said tho, yes one or two things I have read on the forums have made me sit back and think "really" I wouldn't want to meet that person, but I will always give the benefit of the doubt, because I may have just read it wrong

over a year ago

"

Totally agree.

To read what someone has written and then to hear them speak the same sentiment could be very different indeed.

By *edbagioMan
over a year ago

ripon

"Yes but normally I look at the profile and wouldn't of met them anyway! Lol. Only a select few tho. For the most past I love everyone's _iew on here wether I agree with it or not so it roundly affect a meet. Some people you can just tell from their threads/posts that they are numpty's lol x "
am i a numpty? be nice its xmas

over a year ago

I have had a few people that I have been put off meeting but know that a few people most likely think same of me.

To be fair I'm pretty much the same in person as I am on here. I am maybe a little more abrupt than I would be but depends on the topic

Cali

over a year ago

"People who post extreme _iews or get needlessly angry would put me off, although I suspect face to face, they would have a more apparent friendly persona. Happily, the ones near me all seem to be very pleasant. Besides which, I don't talk about politics or socio-economic policies when naked."

Yes the ones near us seem very nice which is why we've changed some of of _iews

over a year ago

Lol that's me buggered then

over a year ago

To be totally honest there are very few in either extreme - be that avoid or would love to meet. Generally pretty indifferent. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way but it's a forum and it should be treated as that. And people tend to only show part of their true persona online. We all have multiple levels to our personalities and there are very few people that I would judge without meeting them in the real world.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I generally tend not to want to meet people who use the forums especially in a certain way... and after the 3rd woe is me sympathy seeking thread I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a rusty nail.

over a year ago

The forums (and life in general) would be pretty dull if everyone had the same _iews and ideals

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"The forums (and life in general) would be pretty dull if everyone had the same _iews and ideals"

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The forums (and life in general) would be pretty dull if everyone had the same _iews and ideals"

exactly.....

I think i can happily say I am not one of the "fluff" brigade.... thats not me... and yes my posts are partly me, in a sense they are a taster but not all of me...

I have met people at socials where they have been so loud in forums but in reality wouldn't say boo to a goose in person......

over a year ago

I'm really nasty cutting and sarcastic in real life but don't want to be banned from the forums so haver pish here.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I do

over a year ago

I've learnt not to presume anything about anybody. We can all be what we want when were sat behind a keyboard.

There is however a few would love to meet on Fab and that is mainly because of how they have been in the Forums. And then chatted outside of them.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

...."If a woman had a Tony Blair tattoo on her muff it would put me off! ...."

Maybe, but imagine the smile!

over a year ago

"...."If a woman had a Tony Blair tattoo on her muff it would put me off! ...."

Maybe, but imagine the smile! "

tony blairs smile? *shudders*

over a year ago

"I've learnt not to presume anything about anybody. We can all be what we want when were sat behind a keyboard.

There is however a few would love to meet on Fab and that is mainly because of how they have been in the Forums. And then chatted outside of them.

"

Haha there are a few I'd like to meet too hun

over a year ago

"I've learnt not to presume anything about anybody. We can all be what we want when were sat behind a keyboard.

Haha there are a few I'd like to meet too hun "

Go for it .. Don't me shy x x

over a year ago

I don't find anyone on the forums really offensive and would meet most people socially.

There was one thread about anal bareback on the other forum a while back and I had a field day with the block button that day. I think that's about one of the very few times I have used it for forum members.

over a year ago

"when there is a huge list of shit that you need to abide to, which is especially prevalent on single fem profiles but also some couples

they give a 15 20 line rant about how they only want and expect this and everyone should act in a certain way etc it gives me the impression that they are pretty up themselves and also not that fun"

When I find a profile with a list of do's and dont's I normally jog on coz I think life is to short to read a load of bullshit.

The one thing I do respect is if they say no single guys I move on without reading any more no point

over a year ago

"I'm really nasty cutting and sarcastic in real life but don't want to be banned from the forums so haver pish here. "
SURE , LOL your a sweet heart xx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"...."If a woman had a Tony Blair tattoo on her muff it would put me off! ...."

Maybe, but imagine the smile!

tony blairs smile? *shudders*"

Yes, his.....a sideways _iew....

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

I am sure the majority of people on the forums are lovely. Some have different religious or political _iews to me and thats fine. But outright misogyny, or racism, or any other pointless bigotry does not make me want to even try to see if they are nice in real life. It would be a waste of time for everyone."

also as tra said,it would be a pretty boring world,if we all agreed on everything.

i do believe,many a post is misunderstood/misread,often leading to arguments,and people taking offence.thus creating an impression of the poster,that could not be further from the truth.

i've argued with a few on the forums,and far from put me off,some of them,are actually the people i would most like to meet.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think after a few months or even years on the forums, posting, watching, interacting one gets an idea of a poster's personality and whether or not they tend to be really friendly, inclusive, encouraging, humorous and above all humane or perhaps direct, honest, straight talking etc. and of course, if they are consistent in how they present.

I am not bothered about whether somebody is sweet and lovely or more direct and straight talking, whether they have political _iews different from mine, whether they go to church or not.... as long as they are respectful in their interactions with other posters.

There are some people off the forums I would love (and plan) to meet at some point. Things that would put me off meeting people would really only be disrepectful, bullying, and narcissistic behaviour in the forums... and over a period of time you do get to "know" people a little.

over a year ago

I'll put my hand up and admit there's a few people i've met, socially and for fun, who post regularly and so far (maybe i'm just lucky) their personalities have been no different in person to online!

There's many more i'd gladly meet, many I wouldn't consider in a million years and some i'm happy to keep an open mind about.

To judge someone purely via forum posts which, lets face it, aren't a one to one dialogue, seems a little daft to me. Only via PM's, chats and eventually face to face contact can you ever truly get a complete picture of someone, regardless of their _iewpoints or profile content.

Yes - those that seem to have put little effort into their profiles will probably not motivate you to go the extra mile and find out more - but as previous posters have said - a well written profile and some pretty pics does not necessarily a nice person make!

Always best to keep an open mind!

over a year ago

"

They're usually not

Ive been to a few clubs/parties where i have met people who are proper dick heads on here and seem to take pleasure in being rude to people, yet face to face they wouldnt say boo to a goose

Its easy to be a key board warrior

over a year ago

My gut feel is pretty accurate, if I don't like someone online, I am unlikely to like him/her in real life.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

Always best to keep an open mind! "

over a year ago

Yeah definitely, gives you a better idea of someone's personality and gives me an indication if I think we'd get on. If you annoy me on here, you're more likely to annoy me in real life, and I wouldn't want to meet.

over a year ago

I don't think it does really.

We don't arrange meets with forum members mainly because our work and home life make it difficult to arrange in advance, therefore the club scene works for us. Unless I see people in clubs then I'm not really going to arrange meets with them.

That being said there are 4 couples on here I would like to meet up.

Unless you go up to someone and start asking their opinions on politics, cheating whilst swinging, BBWs etc, then you're hardly going to get into a debate with them so they probably will be different.

over a year ago

Actually there has only been one instance which is the reverse of what the OP is asking.

I've thought someone on here was ok, but when I met them in person I didn't like them. It wasn't important though as neither myself or my partner had any interest in meeting them personally.

I believe its easier to make judgements on someones personality and can read facial and body language, far more telling than words on a computer screen

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

In general we would not be put off if someone had opposing _iews to us as that is life and folk will always have differing opinions.

What I do find amusing is the amount of folk who block you when you dont agree with them ....get a life who cares.

For the record I am no different on here as in real life

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone even to you guys who have blocked us xxx

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I make a psychological profile of every forum user based and cross referenced with posts, profiles and verifications. It's a massive undertaking and I employ part of my R&D team to carry it out.

The data only really becomes accurate and rich enough to form an opinion on that user after 6 months of regular posting. We have found in studies that one can't keep a pretence up any longer than that without slipping occasionally.

over a year ago

"I make a psychological profile of every forum user based and cross referenced with posts, profiles and verifications. It's a massive undertaking and I employ part of my R&D team to carry it out.

The data only really becomes accurate and rich enough to form an opinion on that user after 6 months of regular posting. We have found in studies that one can't keep a pretence up any longer than that without slipping occasionally."

So do I get a blow job from you or not?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Yes there are a few but not many...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I make a psychological profile of every forum user based and cross referenced with posts, profiles and verifications. It's a massive undertaking and I employ part of my R&D team to carry it out.

The data only really becomes accurate and rich enough to form an opinion on that user after 6 months of regular posting. We have found in studies that

one can't keep a pretence up any

longer than that without slipping

occasionally."

Don't bother with me. I'm perfectly normal. I know. I've been tested.

over a year ago

The data only really becomes accurate and rich enough to form an opinion on that user after 6 months of regular posting. We have found in studies that

one can't keep a pretence up any

longer than that without slipping

occasionally.

Don't bother with me. I'm perfectly normal. I know. I've been tested."

In your case, I would ask for a second opinion!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

The data only really becomes accurate and rich enough to form an opinion on that user after 6 months of regular posting. We have found in studies that one can't keep a pretence up any longer than that without slipping occasionally.

So do I get a blow job from you or not? "

It's well known that Funky is only ghey with View...as I'm on hip precautions for next 12 weeks blow jobs will be the only thing available in Arse End...form an orderly queue please

over a year ago

"does what people write on here put you off ever meeting them?"

Yep - definitely.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

wibble.

over a year ago

"My gut feel is pretty accurate, if I don't like someone online, I am unlikely to like him/her in real life.

;-)"

over a year ago

In my personal _iew, what goes on between the ears is more important that the bit between the legs, if they have both in the positive column then far more likely to take interest. So, in a nutshell, some of the more outspoken posts with political _iews that are diametrically opposed to ours and have been formed without any rational thought process then I'm going to be far less interested. That's not to say that we wouldn't be interested in those that have different _iews, but statements like "I'm not racist but" or "no Asians of Blacks" make both of us less comfortable. Although both of us are white it just doesn't sit well especially as I've lived overseas most of my life and half my cousins -and their children, are Barbadian.

Posts written so poorly that I take an age to read them are also less likely to be a turn on. Think that's about it.

Jxx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm in the blowjob queue.....fourth will do me so I can take the opportunity to make witty remarks at the three in front.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I'm in the blowjob queue.....fourth will do me so I can take the opportunity to make witty remarks at the three in front. "

Well someone's gonna have to do the wit, my mouth is gonna be full

over a year ago

It's well known that Funky is only ghey with View...as I'm on hip precautions for next 12 weeks blow jobs will be the only thing available in Arse End...form an orderly queue please "

Just washed me knob and on me way up

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

It's well known that Funky is only ghey with View...as I'm on hip precautions for next 12 weeks blow jobs will be the only thing available in Arse End...form an orderly queue please

Just washed me knob and on me way up "

At least I know there's one or two I've not completely alienated with my inane drivellings on the forums then

over a year ago

Just washed me knob and on me way up

At least I know there's one or two I've not completely alienated with my inane drivellings on the forums then "

I am hoping you wont drivel with a mouthful of willy!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

It's well known that Funky is only ghey with View... "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Santaslittlwjumper: it's gonna be a white Christmas for you then!

Post new Message to Thread