Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sod's law

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Due to the fact that he says because he is (FINALLY) paying maintenance the ex states that he can not afford to have the kids overnight anymore so has not had them on his weekends for over 2 months now...he is having them for a week in the Christmas holidays so I was looking forward to a week of recharging my batteries so to speak and letting off a bit of steam with a couple of meets. Now,I have an implant and have not had a period since it was but in over a year ago...and low and behold mother nature has decided to hit me with one of her cruel jokes and had decided for this week which will probably be my only Childfree time until march when my mum visits and have s built in sitter...that she would choose this time to make me come.on....arrrggggggg. not a happy camper

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Buy a caravan instead

*runs off & hides*

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

Mother nature really sucks. Was hoping to see you at chams on Thursday. Hope you still manage to have a nice Christmas x

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Mother nature really sucks. Was hoping to see you at chams on Thursday. Hope you still manage to have a nice Christmas x "

Yeah not going now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Due to the fact that he says because he is (FINALLY) paying maintenance the ex states that he can not afford to have the kids overnight anymore so has not had them on his weekends for over 2 months now...he is having them for a week in the Christmas holidays so I was looking forward to a week of recharging my batteries so to speak and letting off a bit of steam with a couple of meets. Now,I have an implant and have not had a period since it was but in over a year ago...and low and behold mother nature has decided to hit me with one of her cruel jokes and had decided for this week which will probably be my only Childfree time until march when my mum visits and have s built in sitter...that she would choose this time to make me come.on....arrrggggggg. not a happy camper"

I feel for you, we've been looking forward to going to the BBW bash at Chams since it was posted and now it looks like Mother Nature will be putting a stop to those plans for us

Redx

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

actually havig the kids is a beter way if he has the kids over night he doesnt have to apy as uch matienance see hte rules on the site if oh partner has custody of children for a few nights thn maintnance is not required for those times so him havig the kids actually helps him hun

over a year ago

mother nature might be kind and bugger off after a day or 2

over a year ago

I have the implant you might find that your not on as long as that's what happened to me it cuts it in half mostly or less if your lucky

So fingers crossed you get to go and play

over a year ago

Men and mother nature are such a pain in the arse

And it's susans pain in the arse Dan here

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"actually havig the kids is a beter way if he has the kids over night he doesnt have to apy as uch matienance see hte rules on the site if oh partner has custody of children for a few nights thn maintnance is not required for those times so him havig the kids actually helps him hun "

Oh I know all that...and he knows that...he is just an idiot...lol...

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"I have the implant you might find that your not on as long as that's what happened to me it cuts it in half mostly or less if your lucky

So fingers crossed you get to go and play"

This is my second implant,was lucky with first time got away with 2 1/2 years without one but when they did start again it was with symptoms amplified and over a week long....hard to say this time as has been coupled with tummy bug...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Awwww yummy!

I've been considering heading down for the bash and it would be good to see you.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/12 08:16:22]

over a year ago

Look on the bright side, you're 38 so it'll only be a few more years till menopause kicks in, then you'll probably have to have some HRT and in, say, 15-20 years you'll be free of it all and get to play when you want cos the kids will have grown up and buggered off too.

I'll just be going now ok.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Due to the fact that he says because he is (FINALLY) paying maintenance the ex states that he can not afford to have the kids overnight anymore so has not had them on his weekends for over 2 months now...he is having them for a week in the Christmas holidays so I was looking forward to a week of recharging my batteries so to speak and letting off a bit of steam with a couple of meets. Now,I have an implant and have not had a period since it was but in over a year ago...and low and behold mother nature has decided to hit me with one of her cruel jokes and had decided for this week which will probably be my only Childfree time until march when my mum visits and have s built in sitter...that she would choose this time to make me come.on....arrrggggggg. not a happy camper

I feel for you, we've been looking forward to going to the BBW bash at Chams since it was posted and now it looks like Mother Nature will be putting a stop to those plans for us

Redx"

We can set up a blow job grotto in one of the alcoves down stairs

over a year ago

"We can set up a blow job grotto in one of the alcoves down stairs "

He's got a point. That's why God gave women three holes.

over a year ago

damn mother natyre

over a year ago

evesham

"We can set up a blow job grotto in one of the alcoves down stairs

He's got a point. That's why God gave women three holes. "

He??!?!!??!!!?!

over a year ago

He??!?!!??!!!?! "

oops - sorry, it's ya nick, and I just been watching Cliff Richard and his feckin Saviour's Day song on Sky.

over a year ago

evesham

He??!?!!??!!!?!

oops - sorry, it's ya nick, and I just been watching Cliff Richard and his feckin Saviour's Day song on Sky. "

Well as you have been redeeming yourself by watching cliff at CLIFFmastime I shall forgive you

over a year ago

He??!?!!??!!!?!

oops - sorry, it's ya nick, and I just been watching Cliff Richard and his feckin Saviour's Day song on Sky.

Well as you have been redeeming yourself by watching cliff at CLIFFmastime I shall forgive you "

It took all I had not to throw up tbh.

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Look on the bright side, you're 38 so it'll only be a few more years till menopause kicks in, then you'll probably have to have some HRT and in, say, 15-20 years you'll be free of it all and get to play when you want cos the kids will have grown up and buggered off too.

I'll just be going now ok. "

Can ways count on you Wishy for the glass is half full view of things

Post new Message to Thread