Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the world of dating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

for me swinging is a little hobby, but leaves big gaps and doesn't leave me totally happy. which is why I would also love to date a lovely lady.

my problem is I never no how to approach a lady, start a convo, or ask them on a date. I've seen a lady lately who works at a shop who I'd love to s!ask on a date but don't no how

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Have you chatted to her at all? Said hi, asked how her day was going etc?

Asking her straight out in a date might spook her a bit so just try being friendly first and see how she responds.

Also try to find out if she is single before asking her out

over a year ago

yeah, well she spoke to me, she said hi to me, then found me again a bit later. I was looking at coats and she made a joke about getting all the rain we're having.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Buy a self help book

Not taking the piss, I know a guy who is a social butterfly, he's funny, fun, a wee bit cheeky and never short on convesation. A while back he confessed to reading loads of these types of books just a few years ago and it totally changed his life

He does coach driving as a second job, and was saying when he started taking on ideas from some of these books, and bantering with his customers... his tips nearly tripled! lol!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Dan, what happened to the last one this advice was given for? Or was that just generally getting out there? It's the same stuff. Honest.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did the OP take up some of the good advice provided last time he raised this issue, especially on the subject of ways to improve his confidence provided by the likes of View?

over a year ago

that was getting out there, but when I do and there is a lady there I am lost again. :s

over a year ago

"Did the OP take up some of the good advice provided last time he raised this issue, especially on the subject of ways to improve his confidence provided by the likes of View?

"

yeah I have just but many things seem to be conflicting, and a love of it feels like its written for the sake of a book rather reality, that's where here feels different as people onhere feel realistic and can give their experiences.

is great to no people listen on here and remember previous queries thanks to all

Post new Message to Thread