Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mature ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is mainly aimed at men, but happy to see any answers.

A lot of men on here say they like mature ladies, I'm just wondering, truth mind, how you actually feel when a mature lady either messages you, fabs your pictures or sends you a wink, does it turn you on or sort of scares you,

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

As a single guy, I don’t get many messages on here so I’d be turned on that they liked me enough to wink or message. Id be a bit scared tbh messaging because I want to make a good impression and hopefully lead to something

Reply privately

By *afa19Man
over a year ago

london

Send me a message and let's practice the feeling

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"This is mainly aimed at men, but happy to see any answers.

A lot of men on here say they like mature ladies, I'm just wondering, truth mind, how you actually feel when a mature lady either messages you, fabs your pictures or sends you a wink, does it turn you on or sort of scares you, "

Goodness, wouldn't want to think we scare men off.

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

As long as they can pair perfectly with my quince jam, Comté cheese and my glass of Single Quinta vintage Port then a mature lady is the perfect complement.

Reply privately

By *rMonkeyMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

Age does not play apart in my reaction to a message, It's just a number.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A lot of men on here say they like mature ladies, I'm just wondering, truth mind, how you actually feel when a mature lady either messages you, fabs your pictures or sends you a wink, does it turn you on or sort of scares you, "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its most defo a turn on. Always has hot thoughts running through my mind when a mature lady messages

Reply privately

By *beeMan
over a year ago

Bristol

It definitely excites and turns me on when I get that from you gorgeous ladies!!

Reply privately

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I can only speak for myself here but I love it. I love the experience & knowledge of an older wan as well as their bodies! I find it to be a real conpliment as ive always maintained older women are people of *sublime* taste

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about an immature one?

Reply privately

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I would be shocked and flattered

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wold kill for a mature lady to message me, they are so hot. It’s the feeling that they’ve done it all before so no surprises and they can take anything in their stride

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I would hope they see it as a compliment… especially from “the thinking man’s crumpet”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I hope she’s not offering to take my load without helping me get undressed first

Reply privately

By *homCrownMan
over a year ago

West Fife

A lot of men on here say they like mature ladies, I'm just wondering, truth mind, how you actually feel when a mature lady either messages you, fabs your pictures or sends you a wink, does it turn you on or sort of scares you,

Goodness, wouldn't want to think we scare men off."

You definitely don't scare me off...

Reply privately

By *oshblueyedmanMan
over a year ago

hereford

I would hope they see it as a compliment… especially from “the thinking man’s crumpet” "

It so is a compliment …and the lots of conversation and laughs totally key. Love to chat anytime.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As an older guy , what do you mean by mature ? Most are younger than me

Reply privately

By *ilffadMan
over a year ago

swansea

Gosh, I could only hope to hear from an older lady.

I have always had a thing for more mature ladies, from my very first experiences.

It would be very pleasant! Not frightening

Reply privately

over a year ago

Defo attracted by maturer lady, and if one was to message/engage then can imagine it would be very exciting. One would be a bit nervous no doubt but the excitement and curiosity would out way the nerves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Defo attracted by maturer lady, and if one was to message/engage then can imagine it would be very exciting. One would be a bit nervous no doubt but the excitement and curiosity would out way the nerves "

My mums friend seduced me when I was 15, I can confirm milfs are nerve wracking

Reply privately

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

Well a fab certainly wouldn’t scare me, I wouldn’t have thought a message would but it all depends on the content!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love to receive a wink, fab or text

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wold kill for a mature lady to message me, they are so hot. It’s the feeling that they’ve done it all before so no surprises and they can take anything in their stride "

This attitude rips my knitting. Why would you assume 'they've done it all' age does not always equate to experience. Most of the comments on here leave me cold because they show no interest in the person, how she looks, what she may or may not like no... She's mature so she'll do, that's how all but one of you come across.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Goodness, wouldn't want to think we scare men off."

Hun you're not old, I'm thinking more my age range

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As an older guy , what do you mean by mature ? Most are younger than me "

The ones around my age

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I think she may be old, but she has 20/20 vision!

Reply privately

By *aidbacklover2021Man
over a year ago

perth

Well speaking as a mature man it would be a big ego boost and turn on to be messaged by a lovely mature lady with a naughty mind x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As an older guy , what do you mean by mature ? Most are younger than me

The ones around my age "

hi I'm doing a 75yr hairy pussy goes like a good en.

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

I wouldn’t be offended, upset etc if a mature lady, or couple for that matter, messaged me.

Partially because I prefer the older lady/couple, but also that they’ve considered me and like what I have to offer, being less judging etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The age of the person messaging me is irrelevant.

The content of their message is.

Oh and their tits...

Reply privately

By *exleypeteMan
over a year ago

bexleyheath

Love mature

Reply privately

By *jay38Man
over a year ago

melton

The chance would be a fine thing , maybe one day I’ll be approached and I can let you know my reaction lol

Reply privately

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"The chance would be a fine thing , maybe one day I’ll be approached and I can let you know my reaction lol "

Ooooooo I say

Reply privately

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"The age of the person messaging me is irrelevant.

The content of their message is.

Oh and their tits..."

Nice profile

Reply privately

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Absolutely not, particularly as I'm 62! I love mature women so would be very flattered. As for being frightened off, it's the same for everyone of all ages. Some people we are attracted to, others we aren't. Age has nothing to do with it.

Reply privately

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

it certainly doesnt scare, in fact its a nice compliment,

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I once arranged a meet in here. The guy changed his mind.

That's all well and good, no issues there.

What did sting was his attitude. Kinda of like I was unwanted because of my age, it was 'ick'.

I hadn't approached him and thought his attitude was quite rude and unnecessary.

Made me think twice the next time when meeting a younger guy. This guy was mid 30's.

I am usually a good judge of character so it threw me.

Maybe it was me who made the age an issue because I did mention it.

Reply privately

By *jay38Man
over a year ago

melton

The guy must have been crazy because you look absolutely stunning !

Reply privately

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

I'll take any winks or messages from women of any age. I don't discriminate.

Reply privately

By *yore34Man
over a year ago

Hull

It's very rare women message men but I personally think it's a massive turn on

Reply privately

over a year ago

The very few times it's happened to me I do feel excited that a woman has shown an interest no matter her age but a woman who is older than me is my preference.

A connection and attraction is needed also and it very rarely works out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love mature women

Reply privately

By *ustmemyselfandi1Man
over a year ago

southampton

Definitely a huge turn on.

A woman who knows what she wants and has chosen to reach out to me…… that’s insane for me!

I’d be turned on, flattered and genuinely excited that it’s the beginning of something new

Reply privately

By *rmrshorny2Couple
over a year ago

Seaside

Certainly big turn on having women contact us even just to view our profile.

Reply privately

By *ingerie whoreTV/TS
over a year ago

kirk hammerton

Works for me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think you know my answer to this one

You definitely turn me on

Bum boobies x

Reply privately

By *umagain58Man
over a year ago

London

I love it but it really depends how you get on with person. I met a widow recently and she was 74. Amazing time with her and she was also a lovely person

Reply privately

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I wold kill for a mature lady to message me, they are so hot. It’s the feeling that they’ve done it all before so no surprises and they can take anything in their stride

This attitude rips my knitting. Why would you assume 'they've done it all' age does not always equate to experience. Most of the comments on here leave me cold because they show no interest in the person, how she looks, what she may or may not like no... She's mature so she'll do, that's how all but one of you come across.

"

This.

Hate the word mature

Hate the assumption I have any effin idea what I'm doing or if I do that I'm going to teach you

Messages of this type get deleted

It's not any way to stimulate my mind to get me vaguely interested in you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love it but it really depends how you get on with person. I met a widow recently and she was 74. Amazing time with her and she was also a lovely mine person"
mine is 75.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wold kill for a mature lady to message me, they are so hot. It’s the feeling that they’ve done it all before so no surprises and they can take anything in their stride

This.

Hate the word mature

Hate the assumption I have any effin idea what I'm doing or if I do that I'm going to teach you

It's not any way to stimulate my mind to get me vaguely interested in you"

I used the word " mature" because I thought it was better than "old"

Reply privately

over a year ago

This.

Hate the word mature

It's not any way to stimulate my mind to get me vaguely interested in you"

And on the flip side you know people who stayed this aren't rejecting 25 years olds cause of their lack of experience

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Probably the same as when a woman similar to my age messages or winks me. I look at their profile, see if I'm attracted to them, and then chat with them and hope they know how to hold a conversation

Reply privately

over a year ago

This.

Hate the word mature

It's not any way to stimulate my mind to get me vaguely interested in you

I used the word " mature" because I thought it was better than "old" "

hi love a mature lady would message you but out of your age range.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love it

Especially if dirty mind like me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would be shocked that someone replied age wouldn't matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love it, more so if the attraction it mutual. I've always seem to gravitate towards women older than myself, so to see that someone that I'd potentially be attracted to likes my profile or pics would be a turn on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would take it as a huge compliment and be extremely flattered.

Reply privately

By *hubby11977Man
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Defo flattered and turned on

Reply privately

By *lubchuckerMan
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I would be more than happy if a mature lady were to show an interest in me but sadly i've not had that pleasure, i can but hope.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I very rarely send a first Message, I do fab pics though,if it scares the men then tough

Reply privately

By *Jones1983Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I very rarely send a first Message, I do fab pics though,if it scares the men then tough "

I love having my pics fabbed

Reply privately

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Love mature women message away

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I very rarely send a first Message, I do fab pics though,if it scares the men then tough

I love having my pics fabbed "

Fabbed

Reply privately

By *Jones1983Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I very rarely send a first Message, I do fab pics though,if it scares the men then tough

Fabbed "

Likewise

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I very rarely send a first Message, I do fab pics though,if it scares the men then tough "

Fabbed some of yours so I'm not scared...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fabbed some of yours so I'm not scared... "

Haha,thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fabbed

Likewise "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What about an immature one? "

I was wondering that!

I think that I am only 28, but that could be the alzheimers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It most definitely is a turn on for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As an older guy , what do you mean by mature ? Most are younger than me

The ones around my age "

I think people in their 70s are much younger now as life expectancy has increased (in 1945 life expectancy for women was 68 by 2020 it was up to 83)

Reply privately

By *tylebender03Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Shoutout to the mature ladies, you make the world go round

Reply privately

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Excites me to receive a massage from an older lady. Been with a few older then me. Very sexy, horny and full of energy best sex ever

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love a lady to message me, any age

Hahaha ??

Reply privately

By *tuvyMan
over a year ago

bedford

Gives me a great ego boost

My past three long term gf’s were in their 50’s don’t get me wrong I love a tight body but womanly curves and the way a woman runs her hands from your ankles to your chest as she wanks you whilst licking Your balls and make me as a man feel like a piece of meat… so yeah that feelings incredibly sexy

Reply privately

By *nobyMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Love it when anyone messages me. Not at all scared so feel free to do so!

Reply privately

By *unswing69Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

I think mature ladies are amazing yourself maturevixen has one very amazing body and your hot xx

Reply privately

By *obbymonkMan
over a year ago

york

I love a mature lady!! I also like a bit of weight and a nice big bum

Reply privately

By *it4uMan
over a year ago

Brighton / Eastbourne

I’ll let you know what feelings I get if and when I receive such a message from a mature lady

Reply privately

By *unswing69Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

I could name a few like blue bell and red panda wow very sexy ladies there is some seriously sexy ladies posted in here xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mature woman are great , no ball shit ,straight to the point of what they are after and no silly games ,plus they are a major turn on

Reply privately

By *evonrobMan
over a year ago

Kingsbridge

Absolutely delights and excites me!!!

Reply privately

By *oding1Man
over a year ago

marlow

Age is just a number.

It's the person that counts.

Rod x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I could name a few like blue bell and red panda wow very sexy ladies there is some seriously sexy ladies posted in here xx"

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely turns me on - love a mature lady watching me on cam as well. Mature ladies on here always very hot and horny with great stories

Any looking for a younger guy, make my day and drop me a message

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a turn on for me because I like knowing im good in the eye

Reply privately

By *evonrobMan
over a year ago

Kingsbridge

Fantastic profile! The very epitome of a mature woman!

Reply privately

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
over a year ago

Bourne lincs

Wish I could find a mature Dom mistress xx would be heaven

Reply privately

By *ork and MindyMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mature lady here

Reply privately

By *r Appreciator.Man
over a year ago

Bedfordshire.

I would certainly be surprised and nit scared at all. It has sadly never happened and most likely never will. Haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think mature ladies are amazing yourself maturevixen has one very amazing body and your hot xx "

Thank you,

Reply privately

By *haz500Man
over a year ago

near burnley/blackburn/bury

I think mature ladies are lovely and excellent company and it gives me a tingle when a mature lady messages and shows interest in me love mature ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fantastic profile! The very epitome of a mature woman!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a huge compliment honestly. You have this woman with so much confidence and experience. And they take a shine to you? That's kryptonite right there

Reply privately

By *heGentleman93Man
over a year ago

Halifax

Always happy to reciprocate a message from a sexy older lady! They are my weakness…

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Its about attitude - confidence - intelligence - doesn’t really matter what age you are but its more common to find the attitude and confidence in a more mature woman as they are tired with playing games and know what they want and how to get it. X

Reply privately

By *ttentiveRabbitMan
over a year ago

Lymington

Older the fiddle the better the tune.

Age is irrelevant, a good connection is a key to turning me on

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Any message from a sexy, confident woman is always greeted with a happy smile, if nothing else it’s a day brightened

Reply privately

By *dog59507718Man
over a year ago

Essex

I wish it would happen. But for me getting fabbed/winked is a rare occasion! And practically never by a mature woman unfortunately x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love to receive a message from a mature lady, part of the appeal of a a mature woman is that confidence in herself. Knowing what she wants and enjoys. Knowing the person they are with is there because they want to be with them, age is often a state of mind and sexiness is a feeling

Reply privately

By *unswing69Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

"I could name a few like blue bell and red panda wow very sexy ladies there is some seriously sexy ladies posted in here xx

Thank you "

Your more than welcome pop by say hello sometime xxx

Reply privately

By *heAdventurerMan
over a year ago

Bristol

That is a huge turn on. I have a special thing for mature

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mature women are the reason I am here...

Reply privately

By *oetandaplayerMan
over a year ago

W. Midlands

Definitely a turn on!

Prefer women who know what they want, and it drives me wild knowing that when they reach out to me first

Reply privately

By *rakasi10Man
over a year ago

LONDON

I believe, even here, not all women who approach "younger" men are horny hunter-eaters. On the other hand, in bed, the experience is indeed fulfilling, even downright liberating.

That is why Ian Flemming said "Older women are best, because they always think they may be doing it for the last time."

Reply privately

By *teveandrocMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Have always apreciated the older lady they know how the world works x

Reply privately

By *moothandslimMan
over a year ago

North Walsham

Maybe they shouldn't post photos if they are easily spooked.

Reply privately

By *hrissielegsTV/TS
over a year ago

Henfield

Absolutely love a mature lady so much more grounded and know what they want definitely for me x.

Reply privately

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I have had some great times with mature women. I particularly like the immature mature women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on if I fancy the person or not. I've been very much enjoying the pictures of a lady in her 50s this morning, for example. But that applies to anyone who might message me, it's not an age thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any message would be a good start haha

Reply privately

By *iver_lover_6969Man
over a year ago

South Liverpool

Makes my heart skip a beat and my cock instantly rise!

Absolutely love an experienced woman riding me

Reply privately

By *olfpunk31Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Next best thing to a lottery win

Reply privately

By *ourmanMan
over a year ago

Belper

I'd love it if an older woman or couple messaged me

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I'd probably do my happy dance

Reply privately

By *iv JonesMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Any mature ladies/couples in the Cardiff/Valleys area?

Message me

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Cheers me up no end, now if I could just get one to meet me I’m sure I’d be as happy as the Easter bunny (if the Easter bunny is happy).

I’m actually a member of a site that has mostly mature peeps on it, it’s rather chilled and lovely

Reply privately

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

At my age, most mature ladies are younger than me. It’s been so long since I had any serious interest that I would be more confused than scared.

I would need a pm or two to get up to speed.

Reply privately

By *moothandslimMan
over a year ago

North Walsham

More than happy and it would be a turn on.

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"As long as they can pair perfectly with my quince jam, Comté cheese and my glass of Single Quinta vintage Port then a mature lady is the perfect complement."

Oh my...

Reply privately

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Love mature

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love mature ladies. Find them very sexy. And I am pleased with any contact. So I am okay with a wink. x

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

How do you define 'mature'?

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

In the words of Patsie Kensit - I'm not scared! hehe

Reply privately

over a year ago

How old is mature?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would never scare me tbh , I'd find it quite flattering tbh that a woman would be interested in me and l'd would in her...a connection is a connection regardless of anything

Reply privately

By *ippy68Man
over a year ago

Weymouth

I would love to hear from a mature lady, it would be a huge turn on however as someone else already said I’d want to make a good impression and as such would be worrying how to reply.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Have to think about it, if that much older than me

Reply privately

By *r_BlueEyesMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've never thought of age as being an issue. If there's an attraction there then that's what matters

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

"Have to think about it, if that much older than me "
because let's face it I'm older

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love the more mature woman x always have x

Reply privately

By *ris007Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Always had a thing for older women. Especially after I got with my friends mum when he was at uni

Reply privately

By *cotty_01ukMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I do like older women

Reply privately

By *ust Passing ThroughMan
over a year ago

poole

Count me in

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bit of both tbh ahha

Reply privately

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I love a good looking mature lady who wouldn't

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not when it’s copy and pasted.

Reply privately

By *elcome68Man
over a year ago

manchester

well vixen, for me to get a reply in anyway. it actually makes me tingle lol, all ladies shud always be treated with respect, but i find mature ladies very sexy in there appearance and more approachable with open conversation x

Reply privately

over a year ago

No old birds around???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No old birds around???"

Old Birds !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Turn me on definitely

Reply privately

By *aldyballsMan
over a year ago

South Cheshire

I'd love the opportunity to pleasure a mature lady as a mature gent I would be elated and flattered if a localish mature lady was to show an interest in my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about the older gents !

Just a thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

have got to day mature women biggest turn on a for me personally and may I say if I recieved a message from yourself would be honoured to get to know you alot more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I once arranged a meet in here. The guy changed his mind.

That's all well and good, no issues there.

What did sting was his attitude. Kinda of like I was unwanted because of my age, it was 'ick'.

I hadn't approached him and thought his attitude was quite rude and unnecessary.

Made me think twice the next time when meeting a younger guy. This guy was mid 30's.

I am usually a good judge of character so it threw me.

Maybe it was me who made the age an issue because I did mention it.

"

wow I have just seen your profile photos and must say the manual of lost his bottle because you look absolutely sensational x

Reply privately

By *rofessor ElementalMan
over a year ago

Durham

Whether you’re a single person interested in exploring non-monogamous relationships or an established couple looking to expand your shared sexual experiences, Fab can provide a platform for meeting new and like-minded people of all ages regardless of maturity. It’s always nice to receive attention.

Reply privately

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Whether you’re a single person interested in exploring non-monogamous relationships or an established couple looking to expand your shared sexual experiences, Fab can provide a platform for meeting new and like-minded people of all ages

regardless of maturity. It’s always

nice to receive attention. "

Thats clever think I'll amend and put on my profile. And change fab to I

Reply privately

By *amesBeelzebubMan
over a year ago

norwich

I'm happy IF any woman messages me!!

It depends how you define mature but surprisingly to me I do prefer more mature ladies the older I get...iv even started preferring Carol Vorderman to Rachel Riley

At the end of the day any woman who makes me smile or is kind and caring is more than welcome..

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Old bird here

Reply privately

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Love mature

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Yes, for many reasons.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mature in age or personality?

I may struggle with the last one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love mature "

Simply stunning Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont really notice the age, after the initial excitement then I look at the profile/pics exactly the same - then make contact and see what happens from there

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"Mature in age or personality?

I may struggle with the last one. "

Stop getting my hopes up,,,,,,,,,but, do I like it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I may struggle with the last one. "

WOW you look amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stop getting my hopes up,,,,,,,,,but, do I like it? "

It's good I can get something up at least.

Reply privately

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Nothing scary about it at all. All the mature ladies I’ve spoken to or met on here have been absolutely lovely

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Stop getting my hopes up,,,,,,,,,but, do I like it?

It's good I can get something up at least. "

I'm a romatic at heart and always carry a shoehorn and some vaseline.

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I quite like it when a person messages or winks me, it doesn't bother me that you might be mature or even a mature woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't mind.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never get any interest lol

Reply privately

By *ab FunstersCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I don't want to be someone's notch on the bed post or kink just because of my age.

Reply privately

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

[Removed by poster at 15/04/23 21:05:07]

Reply privately

By *ot_Guy999Man
over a year ago

Close by...

Younger or older than myself it doesn't matter, age is just a number. It's the spark and personality of the person that gets my attention not their age. If you can get in my head then I'm sold.

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Younger or older than myself it doesn't matter, age is just a number. It's the spark and personality of the person that gets my attention not their age. If you can get in my head then I'm sold. "

99 years old

Reply privately

By *aggonerMan
over a year ago

for a penny

"I don't want to be someone's notch on the bed post or kink just because of my age."

I’m with you. I really didn’t like the way this thread went.

Reply privately

By *teveandrocMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I have always been attracted to the older female as they no what they want and dont beat about the bush. Am happy to see women who are 40 to 65 maybe older if the occasion arises. Don't be shy. Msg me

Reply privately

By *punk n gushCouple
over a year ago

walmer

"What about the older gents !

Just a thought "

Agree from a female point I definitely prefer older men

Reply privately

By *ot_Guy999Man
over a year ago

Close by...

Younger or older than myself it doesn't matter, age is just a number. It's the spark and personality of the person that gets my attention not their age. If you can get in my head then I'm sold. 99 years old "

They gunna have Hella lot of experience hahhahaa

Reply privately

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I take no notice of fabs or winks. Want to make an impression? Read my profile and send a message

Reply privately

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Who else likes mature.

Reply privately

By *ardytaketwoMan
over a year ago

STOCKPORT

"Who else likes mature. "

I have to admit I've always loved my mature ladies. And have had the pleasure of a few in my lifetime.

Reply privately

By *teviesmith73Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I love mature ladies.

I will be honest I don’t think most ladies on here message guys, or not from my experience, which is a shame. I suppose you ladies a bombarded with messages from guys which puts you off messaging.

Reply privately

By *cotty_01ukMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I like mature

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

...and just like a barrel-aged LBV Port, this thread has finally matured for posterity.

Reply privately