Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Appreciating small things...;-)

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

No, not what YOU are thinking of... I am talking about going out to get my car back from service this evening and it was raining buckets, the roads were flooded and there was chaos on the roads with the extra Christmas traffic. When I got home I felt so lucky to walk into a warm and dry place with a fridge full of food... and it did really make me think just how fortunate I am. (Ok, the fact there is a lovely bottle of red in my lounge and some honey roast nuts in the kitchen did help)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know how lucky i am everyday

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am thankful for everything I have in my life right now...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This time of year it really hits home how lucky I am.

over a year ago

Most of us are far more fortunate than we realise. It's always good to take a few minutes out and reflect.

I know that I am very, very lucky

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

I'm thankful for friends and my parents. I'd have sod all worth going on for without them.

over a year ago

After watching Pollyanna for the 1st time today I realised I don't appreciate the little things as much as I should.

I was always taught the value of money and possessions which is why I always try to take care of things and prefer not to just throw things away. But maybe my new year's resolution should be appreciation!

I'm rubbish at keeping a diary but a few years back I decided to write a good and bad thing about each day. Some days I had nothing bad, or my 'bad' thing was my hair didn't do what I wanted it to. Other days it was really bad stuff that I needed to vent about, but I always balanced it out with a positive

Post new Message to Thread