Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ranty Thursday...

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Wasn't gonna moan but just realised its Thursday.

My ex is a total fucking idiot!!! Moans he doesn't see enough of our son but has successfully missed 3 out of the last 6 afternoon he was meant to have him. For reasons like 'forgot!' 'Unwell' which I later found out he was hungover and the latest is coz he's taking his ex who he was with 5 minutes but still shags now and then to London for the day.

Poor excuse for a man and father!!

Rant over x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aw that can't be good for the little one.... At the end of the day your little has you to give him hugs and love. Your ex will regret it when it's too late!!

over a year ago

Hugs hun xxx

over a year ago

Kent

"Aw that can't be good for the little one.... At the end of the day your little has you to give him hugs and love. Your ex will regret it when it's too late!!

"

And yet when I tell him that he was the one that decided one afternoon wasn't enough and he really wanted 2 yet he hasn't bothered yet he got the arse and left. I'm fuming tbh. More worried about pubs and getting his dick wet than his own kid. He has no idea of the sacrifices I've had to make over the

over a year ago

Kent

Oops... Over the past 2 years but I don't care coz my son is the most important thing to me !

Really pisses me off x

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Wasn't gonna moan but just realised its Thursday.

My ex is a total fucking idiot!!! Moans he doesn't see enough of our son but has successfully missed 3 out of the last 6 afternoon he was meant to have him. For reasons like 'forgot!' 'Unwell' which I later found out he was hungover and the latest is coz he's taking his ex who he was with 5 minutes but still shags now and then to London for the day.

Rant over x"

My ex turned his back on his child at the age of 12 in favour of his new wife's children. She's 30 now - and not had so much as a birthday card in all that time.

Some people really do not make good parents.

over a year ago

Kent

"Hugs hun xxx"

Thank you. Xxx

over a year ago

Kent

Rant over x

My ex turned his back on his child at the age of 12 in favour of his new wife's children. She's 30 now - and not had so much as a birthday card in all that time.

Some people really do not make good parents."

It's just awful. I had some awful news Monday afternoon which just reiterated to me how time is precious and you only get one life. But I've given up trying to explain to him x

over a year ago

I'm with u Hun poor excuse for a bloke if your gonna get ur dick out to hav kids u should take responsibility for them, sound like your Defo doing your part honey so stuff him if that's his attitude

Love n hugs saz x

over a year ago

Kent

"I'm with u Hun poor excuse for a bloke if your gonna get ur dick out to hav kids u should take responsibility for them, sound like your Defo doing your part honey so stuff him if that's his attitude

Love n hugs saz x"

I know it's just my boy I feel sorry for x

over a year ago

"I'm with u Hun poor excuse for a bloke if your gonna get ur dick out to hav kids u should take responsibility for them, sound like your Defo doing your part honey so stuff him if that's his attitude

Love n hugs saz x

I know it's just my boy I feel sorry for x"

I'm sure u do Hun can't be nice for the little one bless him x

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Rant over x

Some people really do not make good parents.

It's just awful. I had some awful news Monday afternoon which just reiterated to me how time is precious and you only get one life. But I've given up trying to explain to him x "

It is seriously frustrating, I know. In the end I just had to accept things as they were rather than cause conflict which I knew would not be good for my daughter. I do hope things work out well, one way or the other.

Post new Message to Thread