FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's the end of the world as we know it...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...tomorrow.

Whether you believe it or not, it's been nice knowing you all, catch you on the flipside motherf*ckers!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...tomorrow.

Whether you believe it or not, it's been nice knowing you all, catch you on the flipside motherf*ckers!! "

On the flipside motherf*ckers hmmmmm ok

over a year ago

isit gonna happen on the stroke of midnight tonight then? and whats gonna happen

over a year ago

...and I feel fine.

over a year ago

"...tomorrow.

Whether you believe it or not, it's been nice knowing you all, catch you on the flipside motherf*ckers!! On the flipside motherf*ckers hmmmmm ok "

I believe that is what I put in the text I have written, along with a big grinning emoticon that portrays a thing called humour, most of which have that trait on here unlike some

over a year ago

Lets all get together after it's happened and compare opinions on how it went...

Bet it's another no -show.....

....... flipping time-wasters again...!

over a year ago

It's the 21st in Australia and naff all.has happened yet

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

as long it ends after the playparty 2moz,wouldn't like the unwelcome interuption

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Facebook posts from New Zealand, where its tomorrow already, seem to indicate we may still be okay...

I've taken my tin foil hat off now...

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

No

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Things are still in the balance. The 21st hasn't arrived yet in Central America. Doubt they factored into their calculations Austalia or New Zealand as they hadn't been discovered then. (apart from their indigenous inhabitants).

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

*Australia*

over a year ago

Anyone who believes about this made up prediction is more than welcome to send me all their money as they won't need it anymore

over a year ago

I've got my arm bands on just in case and I've sent the mother in law an inflatable dingy full of holes .....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Theres a village in france thats supposed to be the safest place to be. Apparenty 1000's of people are arriving there

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/12 18:12:37]

over a year ago

Hope the mods don't mind the link but if the world is gonna end tomorrow it won't really matter will it.

This made me chuckle though:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/156147_506780919353585_155216861_n.jpg

over a year ago

Confirmation: The Mayan Doomsday prohpecy is a loada bollocks. If the world is going to end tomorrow, it is already tomorrow in Australia and they're still here!!

over a year ago

Well peeps ..when the mayan calendar was written ..they was 365 days in their year ..but since then the leap year was introduced to the world time calendar ....!!so the dates in the mayan now is roughly about June .July 2013 ...... happy new year ..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The Radio 4 end of the world announcement was just before 6pm. Its vaporisation for all of us.

If it doesn't happen, who fancies celebrating surviving?

over a year ago

"The Radio 4 end of the world announcement was just before 6pm. Its vaporisation for all of us.

If it doesn't happen, who fancies celebrating surviving?"

I'm up for a bit of that

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If the earth is still turning tomorrow Ill have a shag then. Cant be arsed making the effort tonight...

over a year ago

CALM DOWN

If the mayans were any good at predicting the future there would still be mayans

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/12 19:30:18]

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

im getting loads of end of the world jokes like theres no tomorrow

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"CALM DOWN

If the mayans were any good at predicting the future there would still be mayans "

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

is this the queue for the end of the world orgy, hope it isn't too long I've bloody stuff to do...

p.s if the world doesn't end tomorrow i may have a lot of xmas shopping to do on saturday!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"is this the queue for the end of the world orgy, hope it isn't too long I've bloody stuff to do...

p.s if the world doesn't end tomorrow i may have a lot of xmas shopping to do on saturday!!! "

The bad weather means the end of the world orgy has been postponed.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm being a wet blanket again. I've txt a friend in New Zealand and he says nothing has happened even though it's 21st there.....

over a year ago

Aparently on the news today its gonna last 3 days :-/.. Ohh well lol.. Xx

over a year ago

"...tomorrow.

Whether you believe it or not, it's been nice knowing you all, catch you on the flipside motherf*ckers!! "

It's not the end of the world though.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"im getting loads of end of the world jokes like theres no tomorrow "

over a year ago

Santa will save us

The dec 21st 2012 doomsday story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012 and linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

It's the Mayans - shit stirrers the lot of em xx

over a year ago

If the prediction doesn't come true, it's not the end of the world

over a year ago

"If the prediction doesn't come true, it's not the end of the world "

My.. what nice cleavage you have!!

over a year ago

well everywhere from Russia down to Australia and all parts inbetween are already on the 21st and i believe they are still going

over a year ago

"Well peeps ..when the mayan calendar was written ..they was 365 days in their year ..but since then the leap year was introduced to the world time calendar ....!!so the dates in the mayan now is roughly about June .July 2013 ...... happy new year .."

over a year ago

I think we should all start panic shagging just in case!

over a year ago

"Well peeps ..when the mayan calendar was written ..they was 365 days in their year ..but since then the leap year was introduced to the world time calendar ....!!so the dates in the mayan now is roughly about June .July 2013 ...... happy new year .."

over a year ago

"well everywhere from Russia down to Australia and all parts inbetween are already on the 21st and i believe they are still going "
your so right. So no taking the xmas shopping back we still need it all. xx

over a year ago

"If the prediction doesn't come true, it's not the end of the world

My.. what nice cleavage you have!! "

All the better for turning you on, my dear

over a year ago

Well when we're all still going about our daily business on Saturday, I for one hope these fecking miserable gloom and doom merchants piss of with their depressing negative ravings and we can start being positive again.

Feck knows we need it, we're sick of hearing all this misery inducing shite.

FFS, times are hard enough as it is, lets bighten up a bit!

Rant over!

XXXX

over a year ago

Nearly quarter past twelve...looks like we missed it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Well im still here and so is the pub

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Glad it's not finished yet cause Rocky II is on ITV4 right now - in HD too!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Nearly quarter past twelve...looks like we missed it "

My yoga teacher says that it will happen from 11am onwards. It's an end but also a new beginning and we can all achieve peace by wanting it.

So, having survived the end of the world how will you remake your world?

over a year ago

Those lot used to make holes in people with arrows stand them in a field and use them as sprinklers and played football with childrens heads ...something tells me they didnt know much about the future,fertiliser or balls in general

over a year ago

"Santa will save us

The dec 21st 2012 doomsday story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012 and linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

It's the Mayans - shit stirrers the lot of em xx"

Last line made me spit my drink out!!

over a year ago

"Nearly quarter past twelve...looks like we missed it

My yoga teacher says that it will happen from 11am onwards. It's an end but also a new beginning and we can all achieve peace by wanting it.

So, having survived the end of the world how will you remake your world?"

I'm already reshaping my world, I've never stopped

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I did start to panick when my pint started shaking last night

But luckily some prick had just stood on a loose floorboard.

over a year ago

" I did start to panick when my pint started shaking last night

But luckily some prick had just stood on a loose floorboard.

"

over a year ago

if its true and I am gonna die ...........can someone answer this question first please ...........

shall I start taking the course of antibiotics I have just been given for yet another chest infection or shall I just enjoy the next 1.5 hours without drugs .............. lol

over a year ago

"if its true and I am gonna die ...........can someone answer this question first please ...........

shall I start taking the course of antibiotics I have just been given for yet another chest infection or shall I just enjoy the next 1.5 hours without drugs .............. lol "

life is for living now so just go for it hun xx

over a year ago

"if its true and I am gonna die ...........can someone answer this question first please ...........

shall I start taking the course of antibiotics I have just been given for yet another chest infection or shall I just enjoy the next 1.5 hours without drugs .............. lol "

Enjoy the rest of your time without the drugs and ponder - why did you leave your chest out during the winter months, it ends up getting infected with the shrivelling mistletoe on yer nipples!!

over a year ago

shall I start taking the course of antibiotics I have just been given for yet another chest infection or shall I just enjoy the next 1.5 hours without drugs .............. lol

Enjoy the rest of your time without the drugs and ponder - why did you leave your chest out during the winter months, it ends up getting infected with the shrivelling mistletoe on yer nipples!! "

u need to go to specsavers - its holly! but I guess u dont have time before the end of the world !!! lol

over a year ago

Enjoy the rest of your time without the drugs and ponder - why did you leave your chest out during the winter months, it ends up getting infected with the shrivelling mistletoe on yer nipples!!

u need to go to specsavers - its holly! but I guess u dont have time before the end of the world !!! lol "

holly - mistletoe - all seasonal isn't it? nah, not enough time for specsavers, spend the rest of it enjoying life on here!!

over a year ago

Ill kiss holly but jinxsy is lush too xxx

over a year ago

u need to go to specsavers - its holly! but I guess u dont have time before the end of the world !!! lol

holly - mistletoe - all seasonal isn't it? nah, not enough time for specsavers, spend the rest of it enjoying life on here!!"

we are a sad lot !!!! lol

over a year ago

what time's this end of the world thing happening... I want a decent cup o tea first before like...

Wolf

over a year ago

holly - mistletoe - all seasonal isn't it? nah, not enough time for specsavers, spend the rest of it enjoying life on here!!

we are a sad lot !!!! lol "

or just happy pessimists!!

over a year ago

"what time's this end of the world thing happening... I want a decent cup o tea first before like...

Wolf

"

in about an hour and 10 minutes - mix a martini about then and it will be shaken rather than stirred!!!

over a year ago

"what time's this end of the world thing happening... I want a decent cup o tea first before like...

Wolf

in about an hour and 10 minutes - mix a martini about then and it will be shaken rather than stirred!!! "

that doesnt give me long to create chaos and mayhem now does it lol

over a year ago

I watched a prog called Evacuate Earth the other night and basically the survival of the human race depends on getting 250,000 people into a 15 mile long space ship that is proelled by setting of a mini nuclear explosion just behind it every 3 seconds for 10 years to enable us to get to the nearest planet we THINK can support life.

We're fucked aren't we?

over a year ago

Wolf

in about an hour and 10 minutes - mix a martini about then and it will be shaken rather than stirred!!! "

Too late to put up a meet-today then...?

Wolf

over a year ago

Wolf

in about an hour and 10 minutes - mix a martini about then and it will be shaken rather than stirred!!!

Wolf

"

have to be very local! lol

over a year ago

Wolf

Wolf

have to be very local! lol "

unless we get the rocket wishy mentioned!!

over a year ago

"I watched a prog called Evacuate Earth the other night and basically the survival of the human race depends on getting 250,000 people into a 15 mile long space ship that is proelled by setting of a mini nuclear explosion just behind it every 3 seconds for 10 years to enable us to get to the nearest planet we THINK can support life.

We're fucked aren't we?"

Well if we're going to be fucked, let's get all the fabsters to the front of the queue!!

over a year ago

Wolf

Wolf

have to be very local! lol

unless we get the rocket wishy mentioned!! "

surplus north korean intercontinental ballistic satellite launcher firework thingy - ends on ebay in 2hrs 40mins but on the bright side it's only 99p bid and they take paypal

Wolf

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

BREAKING NEWS!!!

All the Mayans are dead

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I love that the news reports are now that we have survived.

over a year ago

"I love that the news reports are now that we have survived."

Cue the dodgy t-shirts from the market - 'I survived the end of the world!'

Oi......Del Boy.................

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I've given it 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure I'm still here and R4 hasn't aired the end of the world message.

I've lost track of the number of doomsdays I have survived in my lifetime.

By *inx1234Woman
over a year ago

Hemel

Did anyone see how seriously the Chinese took it? They built pods and all sorts.

My question is though if you really thought the world was going to end would you have gone to work today or would you have told your boss to bugger off as you wanted to spend it with your loved ones?

I went to work, so clearly I didn't believe it! Xx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Oh bollox, I'll have to reorder ma papers

Post new Message to Thread