Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Younger guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've had men of nearly every legal age group...and you know? I really prefer men close to my own age! They are generally more secure in their manhood, sexy in their confidence, have more skills and knowledge than those brash young guys...I will almost always pick someone close to my own age over a guy who is ten or more years younger. Yes, some of those young guys are HOT! HOT! HOT, I tell you! But in the heat of the moment, with my eyes all glazed over from the pleasure of a well-placed tongue, cock, or finger, I am not focused on what he looks like. He's one of two things: He's either MY man, or someone else's man. And at that point, if he's someone else's man, all that matters is confidence, style, and skill. And those things come with experience.

ps: Young guys (20 and above), feel free to change my mind....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If we were ever a bit closer, I would try my best to change your mind..

over a year ago

Well that Ollie might be too far away, but this one isn't!

over a year ago

"Well that Ollie might be too far away, but this one isn't! "

Damn

over a year ago

"I've had men of nearly every legal age group...and you know? I really prefer men close to my own age! They are generally more secure in their manhood, sexy in their confidence, have more skills and knowledge than those brash young guys...I will almost always pick someone close to my own age over a guy who is ten or more years younger. Yes, some of those young guys are HOT! HOT! HOT, I tell you! But in the heat of the moment, with my eyes all glazed over from the pleasure of a well-placed tongue, cock, or finger, I am not focused on what he looks like. He's one of two things: He's either MY man, or someone else's man. And at that point, if he's someone else's man, all that matters is confidence, style, and skill. And those things come with experience.

ps: Young guys (20 and above), feel free to change my mind.... "

You tell em girl, experience over youth always prevails loo

over a year ago

"I've had men of nearly every legal age group...and you know? I really prefer men close to my own age! They are generally more secure in their manhood, sexy in their confidence, have more skills and knowledge than those brash young guys...I will almost always pick someone close to my own age over a guy who is ten or more years younger. Yes, some of those young guys are HOT! HOT! HOT, I tell you! But in the heat of the moment, with my eyes all glazed over from the pleasure of a well-placed tongue, cock, or finger, I am not focused on what he looks like. He's one of two things: He's either MY man, or someone else's man. And at that point, if he's someone else's man, all that matters is confidence, style, and skill. And those things come with experience.

I like young men

over a year ago

ps: Young guys (20 and above), feel free to change my mind.... You tell em girl, experience over youth always prevails loo "

Try saying that when my grandad tries answering a call on my iPhone

over a year ago

Some times it not even about experience, it can have a lot to do with respecting your partner and learning about them, a younger guy can be very good as long as he knows It's about you both getting pleasure, some guys seem to think its a race to the end, as soon as they understand It's not and want to learn more about how the female body responds to stimulation then their on a winning streak.

You hear some younger and older guys say things the "id ruin that" or "id smash them back doors in"

If they have this sort of mentality then you should have an idea of what to expect.

Some men see women as playthings or "meat" as soon as they respect the women for who she is and find out what she likes the sex becomes a hell of a lot better for the both of you.

That my perspective anyway,

over a year ago

I think its more about experience than age. Age really doesnt matter, in my opinion. But, i do prefer someone whose confident in themselves and know what they want.

I prefer meeting women that are older than me. They have been the best sex i have had with. Seem to be more open, outgoing, confident and just make me click.

I would love to change your mind x

over a year ago

I prefer people my own age, its not the age but what feels right and also, yes young lads are hot but I am not attracted to them or their age group

over a year ago

Well I'm in my early thirties and I feel like I've hit my prime . So gonna make use of it while I can. No way I was good or confident when I was in my twenties. And I can quite easily see myself being lazy in my forties lol

over a year ago

I guess its about you being responsive to the other persons reactions. You should be able to tell from her body, breathing etc if what your doing is something she is enjoying.

In my opinion, as long as your reciprocating to her reactions and you know what it is that you are doing that is turning her on even more..keep doing it. That can be done by anyone of any age..of course, they cant be selfish 'fuckers'! Its about both of parties.

over a year ago

I am attracted to younger lads - what they lack in experience, they make up for in so many ways.

I do prefer mid 20's to younger tho as I like the self assurance that often comes with those 4-5 years from being a teen.

It helps of course that I don't have a clit or take it up the bum so not great technique required.

Infact the only pre-requisites are to look good and have a vague idea what to do with a cock in ur mouth.

I am having one of my shallower days today

over a year ago

"I am attracted to younger lads - what they lack in experience, they make up for in so many ways.

I do prefer mid 20's to younger tho as I like the self assurance that often comes with those 4-5 years from being a teen.

It helps of course that I don't have a clit or take it up the bum so not great technique required.

Infact the only pre-requisites are to look good and have a vague idea what to do with a cock in ur mouth.

I am having one of my shallower days today "

Surely not

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Was going to ask how you felt about early 40s men, but realised your age range is set to 40....

Bugger!

Post new Message to Thread