Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexual injuries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have a few late developing bruises and oddly find it a turn on when i catch one.. takes me back to the moment when i received it.

ever obtained an injury that had a funny story with it? or do you look back at the tempory markings of an enthusiastic encounter with a devilish smile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not when it's your foreskin being torn it stings like feck and bled for bout an hour

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Not when it's your foreskin being torn it stings like feck and bled for bout an hour "

disclaimer.. that wasnt caused by me lol

but ouch!!!!

over a year ago

"Not when it's your foreskin being torn it stings like feck and bled for bout an hour

disclaimer.. that wasnt caused by me lol

but ouch!!!!"

Lol nah it was when I was bout 22

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Not when it's your foreskin being torn it stings like feck and bled for bout an hour "

I had that happen when my ex decided she needed to feel me as I was inside her, moved wrong, slipped out on the back stroke and the next forward stroke was straight onto the end of her (brand new that day!) false nails!

Not impressed....!

over a year ago

"Not when it's your foreskin being torn it stings like feck and bled for bout an hour

I had that happen when my ex decided she needed to feel me as I was inside her, moved wrong, slipped out on the back stroke and the next forward stroke was straight onto the end of her (brand new that day!) false nails!

Not impressed....! "

Yep false nails here to. There fecking dangerous

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Not impressed....!

Yep false nails here to. There fecking dangerous "

Yeah, more than the real thing I reckon!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not impressed....! "

I had a tv loose her false fingernail inside me, we had to fish it out. No more false nails since then. As for inflicting injuries, too many to mention

over a year ago

MAny moons ago me and my girlfriend at the time were having sex with her on top, she sat right up straight I decided I was going to lift up and and kiss her boobs and she decided she was going to come down for a kiss, our heads met about half way and she head butted me right in the eye and split my eye open,

over a year ago

I've given plenty. Most memorable was the girl who wanted to slap my cock against her face.... Told me she couldn't do it hard enough so I had to... Now I have a big cock so even I was dubious but you like to oblige. Basically it was slap, slap, slap, nosebleed.

over a year ago

I love it the day after when you can feel tightness in muscles from using them so much. Makes me smile even more.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I love it the day after when you can feel tightness in muscles from using them so much. Makes me smile even more. "

Best get stretching them out for next week!!!

I've never caused serious injury but I did kick someone in the face once

over a year ago

Braces used to be a bugger with my girlfriend when I was a teen!

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

I had a 'friend' a few years ago who always left me with terrible stubble rash (on both sets of lips). Whilst it looked and felt horrible for a few days I always got a little shiver from the memory of it being inflicted. Soon learnt to get him to shave as soon as he arrived though...lol

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I have rope marks regularly - sometimes I have to make sure I wear long-sleeved tops until they have faded.

Very occasionally a bruise. Nothing really major though.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Tripped backwards over a sub who was hogtied on the floor at a fetish club, smashed my elbow and ended up with a very nasty acute fracture....

over a year ago

Numb/pins and needles in my legs, anything from a few hours to a couple of days everytime I meet my FB!

over a year ago

"Braces used to be a bugger with my girlfriend when I was a teen! "

Who wore them?

And did you ping them to give 'nipple stings'?

Oh - you mean 'dental braces'!

over a year ago

Broken rib from a rather hard kitchen table lol

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

metal handcuffs are awful but delicious at the same time....

cane can sting when down wrongly...or rightly....

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I broke a toe playing football while I was asleep. I was about to bend one round the wall when I woke up screaming

over a year ago

"Braces used to be a bugger with my girlfriend when I was a teen!

Who wore them?

And did you ping them to give 'nipple stings'?

Oh - you mean 'dental braces'! "

Ah, yes. Dental braces. The braces for your pants could come in quite useful... Especially to keep your trousers up.

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Not really an injury as such but got terrible cramp during a "knee trembler" years ago, horrible feeling and looks stupid to add insult to injury.

over a year ago

Had my frenulum torn getting a very energetic blow job from a woman with a gap between her lower teeth... the wound kept on opening and bleeding for about a week

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Not really an injury as such but got terrible cramp during a "knee trembler" years ago, horrible feeling and looks stupid to add insult to injury.

"

funny as fuck to watch though

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I once snapped my neck - ogling someone

Post new Message to Thread