Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I am

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY..I don't know why... However I am so Merry christmas you gorgeous sexy people....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

good x x glad to hear it....long may it last x x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY..I don't know why... However I am so Merry christmas you gorgeous sexy people.... "

All that excess grog from the party?

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Woohoo! A happy Cheeky is a good Cheeky!

over a year ago

"good x x glad to hear it....long may it last x x "

cheers!! xx

over a year ago

"HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY..I don't know why... However I am so Merry christmas you gorgeous sexy people....

All that excess grog from the party? "

Nope not touched a drop since Saturday...

over a year ago

"Woohoo! A happy Cheeky is a good Cheeky! "

No its a bad cheeky....

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Woohoo! A happy Cheeky is a good Cheeky!

No its a bad cheeky.... "

Well a bad Cheeky is a great Cheeky!

over a year ago

great stuff.. im suffering a downer after such an emotional high. hopefully it wont take me too long to shake it off though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I seem to have been in the christmas mood for about a month. Thought i may have peeked to early but it seems not as its still there

over a year ago

"great stuff.. im suffering a downer after such an emotional high. hopefully it wont take me too long to shake it off though"

aw well wash away them blues...we have to from time to time...just cherish the fact you got someone that cares about you and who is not a dick.... x

over a year ago

"great stuff.. im suffering a downer after such an emotional high. hopefully it wont take me too long to shake it off though

aw well wash away them blues...we have to from time to time...just cherish the fact you got someone that cares about you and who is not a dick.... x"

Ooo a compliment so eat in the day

over a year ago

"great stuff.. im suffering a downer after such an emotional high. hopefully it wont take me too long to shake it off though

aw well wash away them blues...we have to from time to time...just cherish the fact you got someone that cares about you and who is not a dick.... x

Ooo a compliment so eat in the day "

you mean early....

over a year ago

you mean early.... "

Lol yeah that's the one. 12 hour shift n I'm shattered and still can't leave cause morning guards a no show

over a year ago

you mean early....

Lol yeah that's the one. 12 hour shift n I'm shattered and still can't leave cause morning guards a no show "

That is not nice of him....

over a year ago

"HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY..I don't know why... However I am so Merry christmas you gorgeous sexy people.... "

happy is always good Merry Christmas to you too

over a year ago

you mean early....

Lol yeah that's the one. 12 hour shift n I'm shattered and still can't leave cause morning guards a no show

That is not nice of him.... "

I work with a bunch of lazy feckers

Just got in so brew and bed

over a year ago

you mean early....

Just got in so brew and bed "

make me one....

over a year ago

Awwww good to hear, I'm hoping 2013 is going to be my turn lol

Happy Christmas hun xx

over a year ago

Pop ya togs on the stool and bend over then, seeing as you're in such a good mood.

over a year ago

Glad to hear you're happy. Long may it continue. Wishing you and everyone a very sexy 2013. X

over a year ago

"HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY..I don't know why... However I am so Merry christmas you gorgeous sexy people....

Pop ya togs on the stool and bend over then, seeing as you're in such a good mood. "

Ever the romantic

over a year ago

you mean early....

Just got in so brew and bed make me one.... "

Cost you a pack of Jaffa cakes and a BJ

over a year ago

you mean early....

Just got in so brew and bed make me one....

Cost you a pack of Jaffa cakes and a BJ "

lol I will make my own....

over a year ago

you mean early....

Just got in so brew and bed make me one....

Cost you a pack of Jaffa cakes and a BJ

lol I will make my own.... "

Fecking CHEEK of it

over a year ago

Bottle it and sell it , you'll make a fortune....

over a year ago

Bottle it and sell it , you'll make a fortune.... "

Well i got to be happy....I have issues going on however if i am miserable because of them then Its wasted stress and i don't like being miserable..

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Bottle it and sell it , you'll make a fortune....

Well i got to be happy....I have issues going on however if i am miserable because of them then Its wasted stress and i don't like being miserable.. "

Be happy, be healthy, lose the stress in the happiness, and you'll find what you want when you least expect it, when you aren't looking. Life's like that.

Or it kicks you in the bollocks when you're down.

One way or the other, it's fate.

Post new Message to Thread