Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cut and pasted messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why can't some ppl make an effort? we always see on these forums complaints from guys about having their messages deleted, but when the message is obviously a cut and paste job with your name (usually spelt wrongly in haste) tacked onto the beginning of it then its definately your problem, not mine!!

send me something imaginative and pertinent to my profile and i will definately answer!! otherwise jog on!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

At least they try to add your name at the start of the past and copied message

i call it being useless

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 19/12/12 15:42:30]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

block them

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I can actually sympathise with the guys who do this to a degree.

ALL my messages are individually written and specific to the recipient, and always have a face picture attached and yet the odds of even a 'no thank you' reply are tiny even then. No doubt some blokes get sick of spending ages crafting individual messages only to see them deleted - so it's kind of a vicious circle.

Look on the bright side, a cut & paste is a few steps up from a 'wanna fuk' message

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

i can't see a problem with that - apart from spelling names wrong! It's a quick way to get messages sent - shows initiative! Z

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I can actually sympathise with the guys who do this to a degree.

ALL my messages are individually written and specific to the recipient, and always have a face picture attached and yet the odds of even a 'no thank you' reply are tiny even then. No doubt some blokes get sick of spending ages crafting individual messages only to see them deleted - so it's kind of a vicious circle.

Look on the bright side, a cut & paste is a few steps up from a 'wanna fuk' message

"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In all fairness to the cut and paste merchants, there isn't a great deal on your profile to go at other than a selection of pictures.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"In all fairness to the cut and paste merchants, there isn't a great deal on your profile to go at other than a selection of pictures."

lol - true - they may be confused - can't accomodate at the moment - not meeting - can't acc or travel! Even i've got a headache now! Z

over a year ago

I agree and always try to make my first message pertinent to the members profile, however you have a very short profile not much to comment on.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"In all fairness to the cut and paste merchants, there isn't a great deal on your profile to go at other than a selection of pictures.

lol - true - they may be confused - can't accomodate at the moment - not meeting - can't acc or travel! Even i've got a headache now! Z"

over a year ago

"i can't see a problem with that - apart from spelling names wrong! It's a quick way to get messages sent - shows initiative! Z"

initiative? i call it being lazy!

over a year ago

"why can't some ppl make an effort? we always see on these forums complaints from guys about having their messages deleted, but when the message is obviously a cut and paste job with your name (usually spelt wrongly in haste) tacked onto the beginning of it then its definately your problem, not mine!!

send me something imaginative and pertinent to my profile and i will definately answer!! otherwise jog on! "

well by the same token that fems and couples get loads of mails a guy has to send 50+ mails to even get a response so may mail 50-100 a day!

now if people dont have the time to read the 50-100 mails they get how does a single man have time to individually write a different one?

over a year ago

"In all fairness to the cut and paste merchants, there isn't a great deal on your profile to go at other than a selection of pictures."

lol yes thats true now but there was a lot of information on there up to a few days ago, as i concluded that nobody reads the damn thing anyway!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"why can't some ppl make an effort? we always see on these forums complaints from guys about having their messages deleted, but when the message is obviously a cut and paste job with your name (usually spelt wrongly in haste) tacked onto the beginning of it then its definately your problem, not mine!!

send me something imaginative and pertinent to my profile and i will definately answer!! otherwise jog on! "

dear ____________

thank you for your message/rant/really bad joke...

my crack team of columbian hitmen/guide ponies/monkies with typewriters will get back to you with an answer to your mail/drivel/piss poor attempt at flattery.....

yours.......

see... tailored for each occasion...

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

send me something imaginative and pertinent to my profile and i will definately answer!! otherwise jog on!

well by the same token that fems and couples get loads of mails a guy has to send 50+ mails to even get a response so may mail 50-100 a day!

now if people dont have the time to read the 50-100 mails they get how does a single man have time to individually write a different one?"

Because single men are vermin who must crawl naked over hot broken glass to even get a sniff of a ladies knickers of course!

By *yggeCouple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I always message back with 'cut and paste?' If they are doing 50 to 100 messages then there is little chance they have read the profile. Personal messages addressing the profile always get a good look at though.

over a year ago

"In all fairness to the cut and paste merchants, there isn't a great deal on your profile to go at other than a selection of pictures.

lol - true - they may be confused - can't accomodate at the moment - not meeting - can't acc or travel! Even i've got a headache now! Z "

i removed all my details a few days ago as i am going to write a new profile...i thought the messages would stop, instead i am getting more than i did before! maybe i am now seen as a challenge? pmsl

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

lol yes thats true now but there was a lot of information on there up to a few days ago, as i concluded that nobody reads the damn thing anyway!"

Will you marry me??? I love how fair play you are ...xxx

over a year ago

now if people dont have the time to read the 50-100 mails they get how does a single man have time to individually write a different one?

Because single men are vermin who must crawl naked over hot broken glass to even get a sniff of a ladies knickers of course! "

pmsl!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" Will you marry me??? I love how fair play you are ...xxx "

oi... piss orf... i saw her first...

p.s whats ya name again darlin'.....

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

" Will you marry me??? I love how fair play you are ...xxx

oi... piss orf... i saw her first...

p.s whats ya name again darlin'....."

How can you marry her? She is not meeting and you dont do copy and paste

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its when they dont even bother changing the name or address you as a couple, i know im fat but i dont think i could be mistaken for a couple

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I have 250 individually hand crafted messages which I can select from a menu.

I then study the recipients profile before selecting the most appropriate to copy and paste.

Fancy a fuck?

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

lol - true - they may be confused - can't accomodate at the moment - not meeting - can't acc or travel! Even i've got a headache now! Z

i removed all my details a few days ago as i am going to write a new profile...i thought the messages would stop, instead i am getting more than i did before! maybe i am now seen as a challenge? pmsl "

I know of one forumite who has a one line profile, with no details, one pic and gets hundreds of messages a week!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I really don't blame guys for sending out cut n pastes sometimes

Everyone wants different things in an opening message,some want an epic message personalised to them totally,some don't,some want jokes,some want filth,some want all of the above,some will want the total opposite of anything you dare to send them because they're just contrary like that

No wonder they get fed up and choose a standard sort of opener for everyone

over a year ago

"

I know of one forumite who has a one line profile, with no details, one pic and gets hundreds of messages a week! "

I am guessing said person isn't male ?

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"

I know of one forumite who has a one line profile, with no details, one pic and gets hundreds of messages a week!

I am guessing said person isn't male ? "

Erm.... no.!

over a year ago

So do you really need to cut and paste

"wanna fuck?" Pmsl

over a year ago

"I have 250 individually hand crafted messages which I can select from a menu.

I then study the recipients profile before selecting the most appropriate to copy and paste.

Fancy a fuck? "

over a year ago

"So do you really need to cut and paste

"wanna fuck?" Pmsl "

what a smoothie!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I really don't blame guys for sending out cut n pastes sometimes

Everyone wants different things in an opening message,some want an epic message personalised to them totally,some don't,some want jokes,some want filth,some want all of the above,some will want the total opposite of anything you dare to send them because they're just contrary like that

No wonder they get fed up and choose a standard sort of opener for everyone "

over a year ago

I have to say the copy and paste isnt what bothers me.. it bothers me when it doesnt apply to me.

Like a bloke the other day sent me something about loving it with older women.. Him being 20's or 30's and me being almost 19 lol

over a year ago

Can't see why it should bother you as your profile says not meeting at the moment. Why not use the filters and block as it doesn't talk half as long as putting a thread up about it.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Can't see why it should bother you as your profile says not meeting at the moment. Why not use the filters and block as it doesn't talk half as long as putting a thread up about it. "

I wrote almost word for word your answer, then deleted after thinking I couldn't be arsed

over a year ago

Can't see why it should bother you as your profile says not meeting at the moment. Why not use the filters and block as it doesn't talk half as long as putting a thread up about it.

I wrote almost word for word your answer, then deleted after thinking I couldn't be arsed"

Well it always makes me scratch my head and think why?

Cut and paste, short message, too long message not enough pictures, too many cock pictures, cant accommodate so MUST be married the list could go on and on and on. In real life people ignore others if they don't like the way they try and interact so makes sense to do the same online.

By *mileyBWoman
over a year ago

Northwood

It's just plain lazy and utterly boring. I wonder if they always have sex in the same order too lol

over a year ago

I wrote almost word for word your answer, then deleted after thinking I couldn't be arsed"

Ditto !

can't make up my mind which is more tiresome, the act of cutting and pasting, or the incessant whining about being the "victim" of it ! enough ready, hit the filter button

over a year ago

Cut and paste messages are fine by me. I would never expect blokes to write a big mail every single time just to get no response.

If they get my name wrong or make some comment that is totally irrelevant (such as I am gorgeous when I have no face pics, or calling me a couple!) then I just laugh. Or ignore. Or delete. Or reply.

Post new Message to Thread