Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

blocking power trip

Jump to newest

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

why are people on here so obsessed with blocking others.... "hit the block button" "just block em" "blocked" " they said hello so i blocked em" "block" "block" "block" get a life ! talk about power tripping

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

because some are fannys

and they are more than welcome to return the favour

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The block function is there to be used.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I very rarely use the block button but have discovered I am blocked by people that I have never spoken to and a lot of them are women.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Some guys/couples ive had message me do not understand the meaning of the word no, or the phrase "im not interested" so the block button gets used so they cant bother me any further. Ive had some message me 6-7 times with the same copied and pasted message, youd think people would learn but sadly they dont so block buttons needed.

Nothing to do about a power trip. You dont like someone, you get pestered so you block them, thats what its there for

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

seems blocking is a hobby for some

over a year ago

they dont like you, get over it.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"why are people on here so obsessed with blocking others.... "hit the block button" "just block em" "blocked" " they said hello so i blocked em" "block" "block" "block" get a life ! talk about power tripping "

I would ask them but I'm blocked

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I get lots of mail so I use the block button to save my time and theirs. So when I have said no thanks they dont contact me again and waste both our time. It makes life easier x

over a year ago

Fannys!

over a year ago

"because some are fannys

and they are more than welcome to return the favour"

Ha ha ha love it

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Some guys/couples ive had message me do not understand the meaning of the word no, or the phrase "im not interested" so the block button gets used so they cant bother me any further. Ive had some message me 6-7 times with the same copied and pasted message, youd think people would learn but sadly they dont so block buttons needed.

Nothing to do about a power trip. You dont like someone, you get pestered so you block them, thats what its there for"

of course its a good tool wen needed i just think alot on here use it far to easily that was mre my point bt good post tho x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Depends what you mean by power tripping op?

There is nothing wrong with using it to stop people pestering you.

Or do you mean the ones that do it so they can snipe at you in the forum knowing you cannot respond?

over a year ago

surely if someone is interested in another then they have the right to block them no matter what? if a guy writes to a woman saying nice pix! obviously hes just perving so she shud block them. I block people I know I will never meet so no need to _iew their profile or them _iew mines again

over a year ago

So what if people use the full capability of the site !

Concentrate on the ones who haven't blocked you and forget the ones that have

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its just a button thats all

over a year ago

"why are people on here so obsessed with blocking others.... "hit the block button" "just block em" "blocked" " they said hello so i blocked em" "block" "block" "block" get a life ! talk about power tripping "

find a bit of tasty fanny(a fake pic is fine,or blow up doll), make a profile with her...mail the cpl- saying ur interested...then block them...hopefully they will come complain on the forums and u can say to them "hahahahahah...FUDS!"

over a year ago

"Its just a button thats all "

mmm ur small juicy buttons tingling my tongue

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Sadly the idiots that use this site (ie the freaks, the ones that won't take no for an answer, the ones that think your stunning etc then suddenly resort abuse when told not thanks) mean that the block button is used by us frequently... ain't got time for the lunatics we are here for our fun an no one on here has the right to spoil it.. so if in doubt or if they are likely to be spoiling it we block.. wish we didn't have to have to but the idiots mean we have to.. one guy been here two weeks and tried on 5 different occasions telling us different stories everytime.. gave up blocked him.. he only wasn'y block straight away due to threads like this thought okay give him the benefit of the doubt.. another complete freak winked a few times everyday for his first few weeks wouldn't take no so same blocked gone back to our old ways if in doubt block em.. that includes ones not for us just _iewing our profile.. its there for us to find playmates not to entertain pic hunters or wankers (as in wanting wanking material)..

If peolple don't like it do we worry .. not a jot ... too many on here to piss others off and cause fights nothing else..

Let those and those that worry about have their fun and we will continue having ours.

over a year ago

That's it! I'm blocking you!!!!

over a year ago

The Block facility is just a tool.... Sighs....... and not in a wistful way..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 19/12/12 13:09:08]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

with swinging there comes a certain degree of rejection, this will happen to all. Some mre than others.

if people can't cope, handle or deal with it, swinging may not be for them.

the block button is a tool sitting alongside filters, everyone will be impacted by these.

the needyness level, in my opinion, is at an all time high level on here... the posts about blocking, no replies, why bi guys, why no bbw's... are relentless.

* disclaimer * not saying people cant post these

over a year ago

"surely if someone is interested in another then they have the right to block them no matter what? if a guy writes to a woman saying nice pix! obviously hes just perving so she shud block them. I block people I know I will never meet so no need to _iew their profile or them _iew mines again"

blocked for saying nice pix...er.?-and perving?..on a swinging site...fuck me...I best block myself

over a year ago

"with swinging there comes a certain degree of rejection...

The needyness level, in my opinion, is at an all time high level on here..."

Spot on with that, View.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i do wonder if people get so het up about something as mundane as a block, what happens when they have to deal with the real biggies in life.......

over a year ago

"i do wonder if people get so het up about something as mundane as a block, what happens when they have to deal with the real biggies in life......."

over a year ago

i only block ppl if they are rude/don't get the message the first 5 times!/are not what i'm looking for and don't get the message etc etc....it's certainly not power tripping but a very useful thing to have!

over a year ago

someone blocked me twice then unblocked me, people are entitled to change their minds, i do.

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Sadly the idiots that use this site (ie the freaks, the ones that won't take no for an answer, the ones that think your stunning etc then suddenly resort abuse when told not thanks) mean that the block button is used by us frequently... ain't got time for the lunatics we are here for our fun an no one on here has the right to spoil it.. so if in doubt or if they are likely to be spoiling it we block.. wish we didn't have to have to but the idiots mean we have to.. one guy been here two weeks and tried on 5 different occasions telling us different stories everytime.. gave up blocked him.. he only wasn'y block straight away due to threads like this thought okay give him the benefit of the doubt.. another complete freak winked a few times everyday for his first few weeks wouldn't take no so same blocked gone back to our old ways if in doubt block em.. that includes ones not for us just _iewing our profile.. its there for us to find playmates not to entertain pic hunters or wankers (as in wanting wanking material)..

If peolple don't like it do we worry .. not a jot ... too many on here to piss others off and cause fights nothing else..

Let those and those that worry about have their fun and we will continue having ours. "

u say in your post a guy winked you a few times a day, is it not impossible to do that? thought u could only send 1 wink every 30 days ?

over a year ago

I can say i have not one in block ... Theres just no need ..

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"with swinging there comes a certain degree of rejection...

The needyness level, in my opinion, is at an all time high level on here...

Spot on with that, View.

"

Agree too - it should be about fun for all, not "must get a shag or I'll drop dead" attitude.

over a year ago

i block if i feel the need to, but its my profile my choice how i decide to use it

over a year ago

If you Get blocked just move on

over a year ago

"surely if someone is interested in another then they have the right to block them no matter what? if a guy writes to a woman saying nice pix! obviously hes just perving so she shud block them. I block people I know I will never meet so no need to _iew their profile or them _iew mines again

blocked for saying nice pix...er.?-and perving?..on a swinging site...fuck me...I best block myself"

over a year ago

We do have a life....that's precisely why we use the block button for those we have absolutely no interest in

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"i block if i feel the need to, but its my profile my choice how i decide to use it"

Ya'd best not be blocking me Madam!!

over a year ago

"i do wonder if people get so het up about something as mundane as a block, what happens when they have to deal with the real biggies in life......."

well I still see it as an act that is quite negative..I think there was another thread yesterday where someones bragging about blocking ppl..then a cpl were contacted, and ended up being blocked as they refused the said cpl(nicely)..however they complained about being blocked.

in truth, I know it doesnt matter really..but it isnt that nice, and can especially not be nice if u havent exactly done anything wrong.

Probably seems silly to all of us 'seasoned' swingers...but to those struggling to get meets here and there..cpls/males(the main groups I see having less luck), it can be 'disheartening'

over a year ago

We freely admit to using blocking on a regular basis. It is RARELY used toward people being "funny" with us, and certainly NEVER been used out of spite.

It's used solely as a way of ensuring we don't bother anyone a second time by mistake, who have either already said no, or who may have looked at US and it is clear we would never meet OR chat to.

We use it as the tool it is, and not as a way of passing judgement on anyone.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

How do you know people are serial blockers? Do you have some magic powers that show you everyone they have on block. If i want to block someone for whatever reason i will. As there is only me that knows who ive blocked cant see it being a power trip.

Anyway why would you bother that someone has blocked you unless you want to go against the fact they are not interestd for what ever reason and contact them again

over a year ago

The block button is a polite 'F*CK OFF!'

over a year ago

"If you Get blocked just move on "

there isnt much else u can do anyway lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

You mean the unread deleted messages

over a year ago

"i do wonder if people get so het up about something as mundane as a block, what happens when they have to deal with the real biggies in life.......

You mean the unread deleted messages "

What's the betting, within 10 mins there'll be a thread about THAT!!!!!

over a year ago

I don't have the time to look and block and can't be arsed too. I am more into having fun here and if i don't wish to mail i don't . But some i think blocking is there fun.I don't get nasty mail only had two in my years from a local who i would not meet .. and one from a lady here .. maybe i am lucky as if i did maybe i would block as have a reason too.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"the needyness level, in my opinion, is at an all time high level on here...

"

...ain't that the truth!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

...something I've asked myself more than once today alone!

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Sadly the idiots that use this site (ie the freaks, the ones that won't take no for an answer, the ones that think your stunning etc then suddenly resort abuse when told not thanks) mean that the block button is used by us frequently... ain't got time for the lunatics we are here for our fun an no one on here has the right to spoil it.. so if in doubt or if they are likely to be spoiling it we block.. wish we didn't have to have to but the idiots mean we have to.. one guy been here two weeks and tried on 5 different occasions telling us different stories everytime.. gave up blocked him.. he only wasn'y block straight away due to threads like this thought okay give him the benefit of the doubt.. another complete freak winked a few times everyday for his first few weeks wouldn't take no so same blocked gone back to our old ways if in doubt block em.. that includes ones not for us just _iewing our profile.. its there for us to find playmates not to entertain pic hunters or wankers (as in wanting wanking material)..

Let those and those that worry about have their fun and we will continue having ours. u say in your post a guy winked you a few times a day, is it not impossible to do that? thought u could only send 1 wink every 30 days ? "

havent got a clue.. we delete all winks a few times a day and he just kept doing it again so must be possible..

We always messaged and said thanks but no thanks.. but the winks kept coming.. lost my rag with hin in the end and told him in no uncertain terms.. lol and blocked him..

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

What i like about this block option is that you can block back whoever block you. That avoid him to have a pick at your profile when he want just by unblocking you

Also easy filtre out who does,nt read your messages after some efforts and courage your took contacing them. That avoid all of you not to waste anyone time..

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I've never had a need to block, I find it more pleasurable to phsychological torture people that offend me.

But it's there and a useful tool when the need arises. Those that choose to use it don't need to explain why.

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

We were not a fan of blocking... But when replying to people with a polite " not at the moment" and then getting "why"... And "what reason".....we have hit it a few times recently...... one reason being... To us..a sorted reasonable person would not ask ..

Simple

over a year ago

if you aint going to meet them why not block them.

we are more than happy to block people we think are fake/no interest in/copy paste messages etc etc

over a year ago

"if you aint going to meet them why not block them.

we are more than happy to block people we think are fake/no interest in/copy paste messages etc etc"

do u know everybody ur going to meet in a party,club,gangbang?- they might turn out nice in person, and u get on like a house on fire...

however just thru the sheer needtoblock attitudes, if I started talking to u and u then looked at fab on ur phone for example, and realized u'd blocked me...the first presumption would probably be that I had acted like an arsehole to u's in fab.

thats why I think the block is more or less a negative thing to do...unless u know the reason was for something most likely idiotic the way the person(s) behaved.

obviously thosee giving abuse should be reported...

over a year ago

if we dont find someone attractive in a message,we are not going to suddenly find them fir when we meet them in a club.

we have also blocked people who just friend invite without a message.

over a year ago

"if we dont find someone attractive in a message,we are not going to suddenly find them fir when we meet them in a club.

we have also blocked people who just friend invite without a message.

"

maybe they look better in person

..is fab ONLY about having sexual attraction with others...last time i looked..it was a fun open minded community for some folk.. (ive met lots at parties n clubs...I dont get to have sex with everyone i share the same venue..dont think I need to be on a block list because I or they didnt fancy eachother enough to fuck)

whats the harm in ur profile being available...if they mailed to pester...by all means block away..

thats just my _iew

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have absolutly no idea why anyone would be bothered abot being blocked, im sure if i looked there would be plenty that have blocked me.

Not sure why people take it personally.

Guess some people dont like rejection of any sorts

over a year ago

I know what you mean OP. Its certainly acceptable to block as often as you like. But there are some people who like to broadcast the block and I've no idea why they feel other people are interested in this. There are also people who like to broadcast how aghast they are that they've been blocked.

I mean really come on, its only swinging, this is not really that important is it

over a year ago

"I know what you mean OP. Its certainly acceptable to block as often as you like. But there are some people who like to broadcast the block and I've no idea why they feel other people are interested in this. There are also people who like to broadcast how aghast they are that they've been blocked.

I mean really come on, its only swinging, this is not really that important is it "

worse when they do it over the forums during some argument,

"I'm blocking u!!",

"well I'm gonna block u back!"

childish!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I find myself blocking people that can mainly only type,think and respond with their cocks,their brains don't seem to compute what im telling them at all sometimes and then I feel I have no option left but to block just to get them out of my inbox really

Not in a power hungry way but in a you hav'nt listened to a word ive said so im saving you the bother of sending me another message type of way

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I know what you mean OP. Its certainly acceptable to block as often as you like. But there are some people who like to broadcast the block and I've no idea why they feel other people are interested in this. There are also people who like to broadcast how aghast they are that they've been blocked.

I mean really come on, its only swinging, this is not really that important is it

"I'm blocking u!!",

childish!!!"

Blocked you first !

over a year ago

"I find myself blocking people that can mainly only type,think and respond with their cocks,their brains don't seem to compute what im telling them at all sometimes and then I feel I have no option left but to block just to get them out of my inbox really

Not in a power hungry way but in a you hav'nt listened to a word ive said so im saving you the bother of sending me another message type of way "

free tonite? urs? anal?bottles?anal?anal?msn? anal?are u gonna answer me? anal?tonite urs,sex,lickouts anal?

over a year ago

"I'm blocking u!!",

childish!!!

Blocked you first !"

I blocked yer maw n u werent even born

over a year ago

When you've had the same cut n paste message from a guy that you're not interested in...several times... it's easier to block. It's just efficient. Timesaving/laboursaving device.

over a year ago

We have a few added to our blocked list because they wont take no for an answer we do try to avoid doing it as its a last resort,its a shame there is a need for such function

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

all very good points and there is a need for the block button, its those that use it 4 abs no reason i think are power crazy lol. i personaly dont care havnt been blocked v much at all mostly from blokes in the chat rooms, for _iewing a cam. im only normaly looking to see wht idiot is behind the comments it has been interesting reading your threads.

over a year ago

"all very good points and there is a need for the block button, its those that use it 4 abs no reason i think are power crazy lol. i personaly dont care havnt been blocked v much at all mostly from blokes in the chat rooms, for _iewing a cam. im only normaly looking to see wht idiot is behind the comments it has been interesting reading your threads. "

blocked

By *am123 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"all very good points and there is a need for the block button, its those that use it 4 abs no reason i think are power crazy lol. i personaly dont care havnt been blocked v much at all mostly from blokes in the chat rooms, for _iewing a cam. im only normaly looking to see wht idiot is behind the comments it has been interesting reading your threads.

blocked"

please dont, please dont i cant take the rejection lol

over a year ago

I block at will, and if peeps don't like it, tough, bite me!

over a year ago

"I'm blocking u!!",

childish!!!"

My blocks bigger than your block kind of thing.

It is really childish but then its quite amusing cos its obvious to all then how silly these people look.

over a year ago

I'm wondering if it would be easier for the block happy to block absolutely everyone on the site and then just unblock a few that they wish to receive messages from.

It would be a quicker time effective measure

over a year ago

"I'm wondering if it would be easier for the block happy to block absolutely everyone on the site and then just unblock a few that they wish to receive messages from.

It would be a quicker time effective measure "

that would take too long.

Post new Message to Thread