Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hillsborough Inquests Quashed

Jump to newest

By *kmale421 OP   Man
over a year ago

wirral

It's just been announced on Radio 5 that the High Court has today quashed the accidental death verdicts from the original inquests, effective today and new inquests will now have to be held.

In addition the Home Secretary together with the CPS has today announced a new criminal investigation is to start into everything connected with Hillsborough.

The wheels of justice really are starting to move, though they have a long way to go yet. It is good news for everyone concerned and especially the families that the old inquest verdicts have finally been removed.

JFT96 YNWA and please don't forget to buy He ain't heavy, he's my brother to help fund the families future legal costs.

Mark

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's just been announced on Radio 5 that the High Court has today quashed the accidental death verdicts from the original inquests, effective today and new inquests will now have to be held.

In addition the Home Secretary together with the CPS has today announced a new criminal investigation is to start into everything connected with Hillsborough.

The wheels of justice really are starting to move, though they have a long way to go yet. It is good news for everyone concerned and especially the families that the old inquest verdicts have finally been removed.

JFT96 YNWA and please don't forget to buy He ain't heavy, he's my brother to help fund the families future legal costs.

thats good news

Mark"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only hope that when this is all finally over with that the families won't make it a race to compensation. Maybe a donation to a worthwhile cause would help heal many wounds that have festered for years so let's hope something positive comes out at the end of it and not just a 6x6 cell for someone.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Mark"

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Mark "

+1

Post new Message to Thread