Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Content ideas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys

So I have a female friend and she struggles financially so I give her money every now and then but in return she send me pics and vids. It is mutually beneficial to both of us plus it helps with her confidence. However been doing it so often we have run out of ideas. She does stuff on her own so limited what she can do. Can you guys give me some ideas of what content she can put together please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This is a tricky one. On one hand, you could assist her without her giving anything in return, but if she'd rather feel as if she's providing something, then it might be better for her.

Regarding content, I'd just look at single female pics and use the filters to keep it at one person and the appropriate level of content. That will give you some ideas.

She could also go for amusing pics with captions on them, etc.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"This is a tricky one. On one hand, you could assist her without her giving anything in return, but if she'd rather feel as if she's providing something, then it might be better for her.

Regarding content, I'd just look at single female pics and use the filters to keep it at one person and the appropriate level of content. That will give you some ideas.

She could also go for amusing pics with captions on them, etc. "

Hi thank you so much. She won’t take the money without giving in return I have tried. She knows I’m a perv and she seems to be really into it now.

Haha amusing ones is a good idea never thought about that thank you

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi guys

So I have a female friend and she struggles financially so I give her money every now and then but in return she send me pics and vids. It is mutually beneficial to both of us plus it helps with her confidence. However been doing it so often we have run out of ideas. She does stuff on her own so limited what she can do. Can you guys give me some ideas of what content she can put together please "

As you're the one benefitting from the arrangement wouldn't it be a better idea for you to tell her what you want to see?

Asking others is pointless as it'll just produce a list of what they might like, rather than anything that floats your personal boat.

There's a world of ideas out there on t'internet - surely that's the best source of inspiration?

A

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Could she maybe learn a bit of magic and put on a magic show?

Post new Message to Thread