Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Predictor Week 17 Results

Jump to newest

By *etillante OP   Woman
over a year ago

An excellent week

We had no minus scores, which I believe is unusual.

At the moment the top three are hanging onto their places and others moving up and down

Congratulations to Rhett who keeps his top spot and also breaks the 1000 point score.

The top three have not changed from last week and the scores are as follows

Rhett 1075

Petti 970

Obiandy 855

Our top scorer of the week is Mr Antrim who is slowly creeping up the league with a score of 135

In second place Rhett with 110

Joint third place goes to Slick Dick and TraMar with 95 points

Can I just remind you all that week 18 predictions are for this weekend and week 19 for Boxing day, don't get caught out.

I believe Rhett is back from his holidays so this will be the last time you hear from me, no cries of hurrah please.

May I take this opportunity to wish all you predictors a very Merry Christmas and a Fabulous New Year

Yvonne

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Well Yvonne you've done a great job, so well done. I did a little check as to where Rhett is in the main league just out of interest as he's our highest scorer and he broke though into the Top 6000 this week, not his highest position I would add but much higher than my 30 odd thousandth place.....

Have a great Xmas yourself and speak soon

Mark

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Who is Slick Dick? Must be a lurker, he hasn't logged in for 4 months

By *r AntrimMan
over a year ago

lisburn

Merry Xmas to you to Yvonne brill job your doing xxxx...... ! IM FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

slowly getting my act together at last

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

" IM FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES !!! "

Dirty Bubbles in the air, they fly so high they reach the sky and like West Ham they fade and die, Tottenhams always running, Chelsea's running too, and if you come to Anfield, we'll be running after you.

Oh I just couldn't resist finishing that off with The Kop's version of that song....

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

In the nicest possible way... I for one am looking forward to Rhetts return,.. Im not blaming you Petti..must be youre a distraction. However since Rhetts been away my form has dipped alarmingly...

clearly i m more interested in bosoms than balls....

Post new Message to Thread