Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

would you recommend...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey ladies I'm considering giving my first bj, would you ladies recommend this as an enjoyable thing to do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iver_iew1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

Love watching a guy suck my mans cock x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ooo can i look ... I would find this so horny xx my dream is to have me a two bi men.

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"hey ladies I'm considering giving my first bj, would you ladies recommend this as an enjoyable thing to do?"

No I'm sure they all loathe it.

Is there an emoticon for sarcasm? Maybe it's this one:

By *iver_iew1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

think we need to book a hotel in york jo x

over a year ago

"hey ladies I'm considering giving my first bj, would you ladies recommend this as an enjoyable thing to do?

Is there an emoticon for sarcasm? Maybe it's this one: "

Maybe its just me, but I really don't see anything that would warrant being sarcastic about,,,

Surely part of the excitement of fulfilling any desires can be the anticipation. So if openly asking others their opinion adds to that pleasure, then good luck to the OP…

over a year ago

I love giving blow jobs! Very enjoyable

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"hey ladies I'm considering giving my first bj, would you ladies recommend this as an enjoyable thing to do?

Is there an emoticon for sarcasm? Maybe it's this one:

Maybe its just me, but I really don't see anything that would warrant being sarcastic about,,,

Surely part of the excitement of fulfilling any desires can be the anticipation. So if openly asking others their opinion adds to that pleasure, then good luck to the OP…

"

I wasn't meaning to be unpleasant. But he did ask if it was enjoyable to do and surely the answer to that is pretty obvious isn't it, for most, or they wouldn't do it?

I mean it's a bit like asking "would you recommend having sex as enjoyable?"

Isn't it?

Dan, there is only one way to find out mate! And it doesn't follow that because women may like doing it, that you will. Suck it and see is my advice!

over a year ago

thanks, having a social aspect to things is always nice, that's why there's a forum isn't there?

reason I posted is because I am nervous, if people recommend it and seem to enjoy giving them not because they have to but because they enjoy then this helps me stop been as nervous.

over a year ago

"Love watching a guy suck my mans cock x"

He's straight though.

over a year ago

"ooo can i look ... I would find this so horny xx my dream is to have me a two bi men."

Just gotta find yourself one more biguy and haul ass to Newcastle then huh?

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"thanks, having a social aspect to things is always nice, that's why there's a forum isn't there?

reason I posted is because I am nervous, if people recommend it and seem to enjoy giving them not because they have to but because they enjoy then this helps me stop been as nervous."

I didn't realise you felt that way about it. I wouldn't let others encouragement or approval push you into doing something you may not be ready for. You will know if you want to try something and when you are ready for it. But look at it this way, you will still be the same person whether you try it or not, you will just know if you like it or not. It's not a road you go down and there's no turning back - if you don't like it you can just forget about it. You won't get a label on your forehead that says "I suck cock". I wouldn't be nervous, people do it every day!

over a year ago

"thanks, having a social aspect to things is always nice, that's why there's a forum isn't there?

reason I posted is because I am nervous, if people recommend it and seem to enjoy giving them not because they have to but because they enjoy then this helps me stop been as nervous.

I didn't realise you felt that way about it. I wouldn't let others encouragement or approval push you into doing something you may not be ready for. You will know if you want to try something and when you are ready for it. But look at it this way, you will still be the same person whether you try it or not, you will just know if you like it or not. It's not a road you go down and there's no turning back - if you don't like it you can just forget about it. You won't get a label on your forehead that says "I suck cock". I wouldn't be nervous, people do it every day!

"

Excellent advice

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Oh can i watch then join in

over a year ago

OP I consider myself straight and would never meet a man alone but I do meet TS and couples with a bi male as like to give a BJ not sure what it is but it turns me on quite a bit,

I find this very fun. Lol

The girl and you start to 69 with her on top, sort of sitting on your face, as you lick and she sucks you her partner fucks her from behind every now and then he pulls out and slips his cock in your mouth while give her a good rub with his hands, this to me is quite the turn on, only done it once thow, not many couples with a bi male,

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"hey ladies I'm considering giving my first bj, would you ladies recommend this as an enjoyable thing to do?"

No

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

naaaaaaaaaaaa it sucks

over a year ago

well I just tried my first cock, and swallowed

By *ndyforfunMan
over a year ago

dudley/tipton

Sounds like you enjoyed it and there was nothing to be nervous about after all.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Onwards and upwards... Good luck finding a bi couple & have fun

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"ooo can i look ... I would find this so horny xx my dream is to have me a two bi men."

Mmmmmm, yes please, me too

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Onwards and upwards... Good luck finding a bi couple & have fun"

Where do you go upwards from the cock?

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

straight back down again,then up again

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Onwards and upwards... Good luck finding a bi couple & have fun

Where do you go upwards from the cock?"

You spin round the 69 to catch the second half of Emmerdale,when you were facing downwards, you missed the first 15 mins

over a year ago

"Oh can i watch then join in "
omg...you dirty bitch!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You spin round the 69 to catch the second half of Emmerdale,when you were facing downwards, you missed the first 15 mins"

15 MINUTES! I have jaw ache after five.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

You spin round the 69 to catch the second half of Emmerdale,when you were facing downwards, you missed the first 15 mins

15 MINUTES! I have jaw ache after five."

Post new Message to Thread