Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forum posts on profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else think that if there was a little box on everyone's profile that said read users forum posts, that there would be less crap posted in here.

I often wonder when I see some threads or comments what the people are on and wonder how an earth they get meets. Surely if u don't use the forums you wouldn't know what a prospective meet may have said before. But with a quick link you could see their posts on breeding, smelly ladies, marriage or anything that would in hindsight give you a clearer picture of who you are meeting.

I personally have found the forums a great place to get to see someone's personality and I'm sure most regular forum users would probably agree with me when I say I'm more likely to meet someone who posts in forums than a random person that's messages.

Will

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally am glad this doesn't exist!

My reason being that often on the forums peoples responses are misread, fleeting, spur of the moment and once "first impressions" of someone have been made its hard to erase.

If I were looking for friends then that'd be important. But I'm not. I'm looking for people to share pleasurable and temporary moments with, so for me I don't want to be put off by their political _iewpoints or experience with other couples when actually we would be a great match in the bedroom. Often I quite enjoy 'fucking' with people I would not want to share dinner or a car journey with.

I understand for others on here that friendship IS what they are after. Hence this all being in my own opinion and not for everyone!

over a year ago

Well put, couldn't agree more.

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me either way. There are some regular forum posters that never agree with my posts on certain topics. Yet we get on great

I don't need to agree with someone to fuck them

Cali

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Does anyone else think that if there was a little box on everyone's profile that said read users forum posts, that there would be less crap posted in here.

I often wonder when I see some threads or comments what the people are on and wonder how an earth they get meets. Surely if u don't use the forums you wouldn't know what a prospective meet may have said before. But with a quick link you could see their posts on breeding, smelly ladies, marriage or anything that would in hindsight give you a clearer picture of who you are meeting.

I personally have found the forums a great place to get to see someone's personality and I'm sure most regular forum users would probably agree with me when I say I'm more likely to meet someone who posts in forums than a random person that's messages.

Will "

be a bloomin good idea.. several times it would have been nice when veiwing a profile to be able to see if that person has postec on forum and if so what they posted.

We have found posts on forum fron guys we had been talking to that said complete opposite to their profile.

It might help show up a few that have their profile saying what they think will get them a meet rather than truth.

It maywell stop a few of the idiot posts that are done to cause a fight and nothing else.

over a year ago

If you believe everything that people say on one forum or their profile then...

Some people's comments on the forum are interesting to say the least.

I prefer to meet people that aren't on the forum. It's just fun, as long as they are respectful to me then I'm happy.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The people that use the forums are a tiny minority of the whole site,about 0.5% so if your using the forums as your only point of contact for meeting then you'll be cutting off a huge amount of the site,people barely read profiles,why on earth would they want to trawl through load of forum threads to see what people are like?

I much prefer to keep play and forums separate,Im not worried about what I post on here but id hate a link on my profile my forum posts,its no real indication of what I can be like or what im like on a meet

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I've never met anyone that posts on the forums: unlikely to change anytime soon.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

No point. It would just be another bit of squiggly lines under the sexy pictures no one reads.

I also agree with the comments above that, unless the poster is a constantly offensive and disrespectful one, then their comments rarely move me to think 'I'd never meet you'.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if non forum readers were to look at the posts.... they would run a fucking mile without daring to look back....

over a year ago

"if non forum readers were to look at the posts.... they would run a fucking mile without daring to look back...."

pmsl

over a year ago

lots look in here never post i know as mail me , lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"lots look in here never post i know as mail me , lol "

That's true Game. I get a lot message me who daren't post but enjoy reading the forums.

over a year ago

"lots look in here never post i know as mail me , lol

That's true Game. I get a lot message me who daren't post but enjoy reading the forums. "

Yes the lurkers

over a year ago

"if non forum readers were to look at the posts.... they would run a fucking mile without daring to look back...."

Aww see that's where we are going wrong then!

When you log in fabs should automatically direct you to the forums, that'd soon sort out the mass of single males

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Christ if they did that, people would think I'm a nut job with a big gob

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"if non forum readers were to look at the posts.... they would run a fucking mile without daring to look back....

Aww see that's where we are going wrong then!

When you log in fabs should automatically direct you to the forums, that'd soon sort out the mass of single males "

Fucking.

No.

over a year ago

Some of the shite I read on here makes me shake my head in disbelief, some stuck up messed up bitchy folk but then again, some nice ones. I don't look in forums for meets at all. Is rather meet people who don't use them.

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

We dont use forum for meets but have found guys we are messaging insisting they are straight in messages discussing why they are cheating on their wife in the forum so using both is good sonetimes...lol

over a year ago

the whole thread would have to be shown for context

over a year ago

"The people that use the forums are a tiny minority of the whole site,about 0.5% so if your using the forums as your only point of contact for meeting then you'll be cutting off a huge amount of the site,people barely read profiles,why on earth would they want to trawl through load of forum threads to see what people are like?

I much prefer to keep play and forums separate,Im not worried about what I post on here but id hate a link on my profile my forum posts,its no real indication of what I can be like or what im like on a meet "

agrees with THIS...

altho I'm happy to shag anyone on the site with a tasty fanny,nice tits and great cock sucking skills

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

the forums would then become,a sycophants playground.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"the forums would then become,a sycophants playground.

"

god forbid

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"the forums would then become,a sycophants playground.

god forbid"

to late perchance.

Post new Message to Thread