Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mobile phone

Jump to newest

By *moothshaft OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Fabsters, advice please.

I'm about to upgrade my old Samsung S5 (yeah I've had it years! Lol), to a Google pixel.

Do any of you use one? Would you recommend it? And most importantly, can I still get Fab on it?!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fab will work fine but it will still look like it came from 2003….

over a year ago

"Fabsters, advice please.

I'm about to upgrade my old Samsung S5 (yeah I've had it years! Lol), to a Google pixel.

Do any of you use one? Would you recommend it? And most importantly, can I still get Fab on it?!! "

I think the Pixel range is excellent.

Would recommend. Treat with respect etc

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Don't pass it by!

over a year ago

"Don't pass it by!"

Excellent aural skills.

over a year ago

Oooo the pixels look good! Some good deals for the rest of the day!

over a year ago

If your going just stock android then the pixel is probably the best one to get

As it is stock android and hasn’t got stuff baked in to it slowing it down like Samsung custom skins and stuff

Also receives the most stock updates

over a year ago

"If your going just stock android then the pixel is probably the best one to get

As it is stock android and hasn’t got stuff baked in to it slowing it down like Samsung custom skins and stuff

Also receives the most stock updates "

Honor are the new Huawei apparently - also supposed to be good, without the security issues

over a year ago

"If your going just stock android then the pixel is probably the best one to get

Honor are the new Huawei apparently - also supposed to be good, without the security issues "

I have herd nothing but good things about them so far never got my hands on one but YouTube teach channels are give them grate reviews so far

over a year ago

Honor are the new Huawei apparently - also supposed to be good, without the security issues

I have herd nothing but good things about them so far never got my hands on one but YouTube teach channels are give them grate reviews so far "

I nearly bought one yesterday!! Its just been released.. I'm a huawei girl, so of course i loved it

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I have a "OnePlus 9" which I bought in June 2021. It still surpasses the new 'flagship' Pixel 7 in specifications.

The OnePlus™ is the best phone I've ever had...and it's running on stock/native Android OS.

over a year ago

I have herd nothing but good things about them so far never got my hands on one but YouTube teach channels are give them grate reviews so far

I nearly bought one yesterday!! Its just been released.. I'm a huawei girl, so of course i loved it "

Yes they just being released now but they been make the YouTube marketing rounds for a month or two

Also huawei are good as well

My self I am a apple user all the way

For all they faults and locked in ways

They security and privacy are just heads and shoulders above all

over a year ago

I nearly bought one yesterday!! Its just been released.. I'm a huawei girl, so of course i loved it

Yes they just being released now but they been make the YouTube marketing rounds for a month or two

"

Apart from all those celebs that had their iCloud pics hacked.

over a year ago

I have a Google pixel.

I miss my Samsung

over a year ago

Apart from all those celebs that had their iCloud pics hacked."

Weak passwords

That wasn’t the phone

There’s a reason the fbi spent upwards off 5 billion to find away to unlock a iPhone

over a year ago

I just can't do apple

over a year ago

"They security and privacy are just heads and shoulders above all

Weak passwords

That wasn’t the phone

There’s a reason the fbi spent upwards off 5 billion to find away to unlock a iPhone"

So what you're saying is that it doesn't matter how secure your phone is if you're an idiot?

I can't argue with that.

over a year ago

"They security and privacy are just heads and shoulders above all

Weak passwords

That wasn’t the phone

There’s a reason the fbi spent upwards off 5 billion to find away to unlock a iPhone

So what you're saying is that it doesn't matter how secure your phone is if you're an idiot?

I can't argue with that."

Yip

By *moothshaft OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"I have a Google pixel.

I miss my Samsung "

Hello.

So are you saying you prefer your Samsung to the Pixel?

I do want to stay with Samsung, but the upgrade is expensive x

over a year ago

If you like your Samsung then I recommend the Flipz, had mine a couple of weeks now and love it.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I have a Google pixel and I absolutely love it. I'll never go back to Samsung it Iphone. I never have any problems with it and it looks smart.

over a year ago

"I have a Google pixel and I absolutely love it. I'll never go back to Samsung it Iphone. I never have any problems with it and it looks smart."

^Ruby knows.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"I have a Google pixel and I absolutely love it. I'll never go back to Samsung it Iphone. I never have any problems with it and it looks smart."

*Samsung or IPhone

By *moothshaft OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Thanks ruby, I think this is what I wanted to hear. X

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Pixels are decent phones, and the only one I recommend to my clients if they ask about security as it gets the patches rather quickly unlike Samsung.

Post new Message to Thread