Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys refusing to go down on women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So down the years I've met a surprising number of women who told me that they have very little experience of being eaten out because their previous partners refused to do it, or would do it for the shortest time possible and with the least effort and enthusiasm. In some cases this led to the ladies assuming that they just didn't enjoy it (I did my best to prove to them that this was not the case). In the most recent example, the lady had a full, thick bush which other guys had said put them off, but in other cases the ladies kept themselves trimmed or smooth and that made no difference. The issue was with the guys.

(also, a full bush should not be a reason to refuse to perform cunnilingus for me, just to be clear).

This baffles me as for me, cunnilingus is the most thrilling part of sex. Knealing between her thighs, inhaling her aroma, tasting her juices, hearing her moans as she approaches climax...If a woman I was interested in offered me the chance to go to her place just to go down on her and then leave, I would accept.

I was wondering if women here have found that guys are still reluctant to perform oral sex? And if so, what reason did they give?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’ve never had that experience (and I have a full bush) but I have heard of similar experiences from friends.

Just been lucky I guess.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't understand guys not wanting to go down on the lady.

Personally it is something I love to do and the pleasure it brings just makes me continue even more

By *anJXMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Love eating out a nice pussy

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Personal preference I suppose?

LvM

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

"So down the years I've met a surprising number of women who told me that they have very little experience of being eaten out because their previous partners refused to do it, or would do it for the shortest time possible and with the least effort and enthusiasm. In some cases this led to the ladies assuming that they just didn't enjoy it (I did my best to prove to them that this was not the case). In the most recent example, the lady had a full, thick bush which other guys had said put them off, but in other cases the ladies kept themselves trimmed or smooth and that made no difference. The issue was with the guys.

(also, a full bush should not be a reason to refuse to perform cunnilingus for me, just to be clear).

This baffles me as for me, cunnilingus is the most thrilling part of sex. Knealing between her thighs, inhaling her aroma, tasting her juices, hearing her moans as she approaches climax...If a woman I was interested in offered me the chance to go to her place just to go down on her and then leave, I would accept.

I was wondering if women here have found that guys are still reluctant to perform oral sex? And if so, what reason did they give?"

I love it but it has to be shaved or tidy. Not unruly

By *aitingstillMan
over a year ago

East of Cork

Love going down on a woman hairy or shaved either way it’s a beautiful experience especially if you stimulate her enough and bring her to orgasm.

By *ewshyTV/TS
over a year ago

falkirk

Used to love doing it,not had the pleasure for don't know how long

over a year ago

Bookmarking hoping to find a woman with desperation for oral.

over a year ago

"Personal preference I suppose?

LvM"

Whaaaat?

Some people don't enjoy giving oral sex. Some people don't enjoy receiving it. It's ok.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't think anyone should do anything they don't want to when it comes to sex.

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Bookmarking hoping to find a woman with desperation for oral. "

Just oral?!

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

It shouldn't be a surprise to any sexual partner because, ideally, these things would have been discussed/mentioned/apprised beforehand, so that there are no false expectations or misconceptions about the playdate.

A surprise is the 2015hrs service from Newcastle arriving 30 minutes early.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

I love kissing a man that has just been down on me...tasting his fingers...

over a year ago

"Personal preference I suppose?

LvM"

Exactly

Plenty of women who don't like sacking dick either

over a year ago

*sucking

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I've found that during my many years of sex with strangers the vast majority of men did not want to give me oral.

But, they all expected me to suck their dick.

I've had conversations before sex and been told 'I only do that in a relationship/with a girlfriend/if I'm really in the mood'

Some said, as they're on a sex site, they don't know how clean the woman is.

I stopped bothering to shave because I didn't see the point if they're only going to be sticking their dick in me.

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

My ex wife hated going near my cock. My now wife can't get enough of it!

Equally my ex wife hated me going near her pussy, but it is one of the main things that turns me on during sex. Love it.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"It shouldn't be a surprise to any sexual partner because, ideally, these things would have been discussed/mentioned/apprised beforehand, so that there are no false expectations or misconceptions about the playdate.

A surprise is the 2015hrs service from Newcastle arriving 30 minutes early."

People say they love doing it, but forget when it comes to it.

I enjoy sucking a nice cock, so I'm not that bothered, but when someone says they like doing it, but I'm not worthy, their dick is not going near my mouth.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"It shouldn't be a surprise to any sexual partner because, ideally, these things would have been discussed/mentioned/apprised beforehand, so that there are no false expectations or misconceptions about the playdate.

Oh but Nero you are expecting open and clear communication there. Sometimes they can’t focus properly and say just about anything to get their genitals rubbing against yours

over a year ago

Noooooo try not

Do or do not

There is no try

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Never had a guy not wanting to go down on me, I've had more problems stopping them doing it when they have zero idea on female anatomy.

Mrs

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I have never experienced a refusal. I enjoy oral and could crack walnuts with my thighs so once you’re down there, you’re staying

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Never had a guy not wanting to go down on me, I've had more problems stopping them doing it when they have zero idea on female anatomy.

Mrs"

Pretty much this

over a year ago

"I have never experienced a refusal. I enjoy oral and could crack walnuts with my thighs so once you’re down there, you’re staying "
you make it sound like the grand national oh whats this theres a refusal at beaches brook

over a year ago

"Bookmarking hoping to find a woman with desperation for oral.

Just oral?! "

Well, any desperation really, I’m not picky.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I have never experienced a refusal. I enjoy oral and could crack walnuts with my thighs so once you’re down there, you’re staying "

No one has actually refused me. It just doesn't happen often, and I'm not one to ask.

When I've met men who really enjoy doing it it's worth the wait.

I became paranoid about my labia at one point; thinking it must put people off. Then I realised it's men not wanting to put their mouths on my much used pussy lol

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Never had a guy not wanting to go down on me, I've had more problems stopping them doing it when they have zero idea on female anatomy.

Mrs"

Been there. The most difficult part of this scenario is not saying “what the actual fuck are you doing”. Which would be judgemental and cruel of me…. But really. Are they getting technique tips from watching a dog shake it’s toy?

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I have never experienced a refusal. I enjoy oral and could crack walnuts with my thighs so once you’re down there, you’re staying you make it sound like the grand national oh whats this theres a refusal at beaches brook "

over a year ago

Sounds perfect to me!

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh, Babs. I knew you were my kind of woman.

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Just oral?!

Well, any desperation really, I’m not picky. "

Ah Eau de Desperation- my favourite cologne

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I have never experienced a refusal. I enjoy oral and could crack walnuts with my thighs so once you’re down there, you’re staying

Oh, Babs. I knew you were my kind of woman. "

It was the thigh grip that did it, wasn’t it?

By *ourmanMan
over a year ago

Belper

Just love lickinbg out a nice juicy pussy, getting the woman to orgasm hearing her moan , and enjoying it , love hairy or shaved

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

I love going down on a woman but there has to be two things first: fully shaved or trimmed and shower fresh. Then I go to town, never had any complaints.

over a year ago

Just oral?! "

Fabulous ink

over a year ago

"I've found that during my many years of sex with strangers the vast majority of men did not want to give me oral.

I've had conversations before sex and been told 'I only do that in a relationship/with a girlfriend/if I'm really in the mood'

I stopped bothering to shave because I didn't see the point if they're only going to be sticking their dick in me.

"

Oh yeah I've heard that one - guys who won't eat pussy but still expect to have their dick sucked.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Mrs

Been there. The most difficult part of this scenario is not saying “what the actual fuck are you doing”. Which would be judgemental and cruel of me…. But really. Are they getting technique tips from watching a dog shake it’s toy? "

Maybe the ones who don't do it are worried they won't be any good?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I've found that during my many years of sex with strangers the vast majority of men did not want to give me oral.

Oh yeah I've heard that one - guys who won't eat pussy but still expect to have their dick sucked. "

All of them expect it. Even men I met from other places; not just here.

Imagine if I turned up and ignored their dick. Didn't touch it or suck it. I'd be called frigid lol

over a year ago

I’ve never experienced anyone refusing to go down on me but I wouldn’t expect anyone to do anything they didn’t want to either.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have the opposite problem usually. People who insist they're excellent at oral, it's compulsory, and then bore me senseless with it.

over a year ago

I dont like it so I'd be happy with that

Mrs C

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

"I’ve never experienced anyone refusing to go down on me but I wouldn’t expect anyone to do anything they didn’t want to either. "

Exactly this.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge/London

I’ve never had anyone actively refuse but I can’t bear oral being done to me on the whole, much prefer to give, but then I am a tricky customer

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I’ve never experienced anyone refusing to go down on me but I wouldn’t expect anyone to do anything they didn’t want to either. "

I'm beginning to think it is me

over a year ago

Just oral?!

Ah Eau de Desperation- my favourite cologne "

Mine too. It’s cheap.

over a year ago

I always say I will but once I've popped my cork I can't be arsed tbh.

over a year ago

Just oral?!

Mine too. It’s cheap. "

where do you get yours from ? I reeaaalllly want and will do anything for it but can't find it anywhere.

Oh wait. I'm seem to be wearing it now. Clever stuff.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I have the opposite problem usually. People who insist they're excellent at oral, it's compulsory, and then bore me senseless with it. "

I would totally agree with this. I’m not a huge fan of receiving. Much prefer giving.

Everyone has different likes and dislikes but they really should be discussed beforehand

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I kind of get where you're coming from OP but I agree with NiceCouple.

My experience, bar an ex who told me I got too wet to give me oral (yep) is that men are very keen but there's been less than a handful of men where I've enjoyed what they're doing compared to giving oral. If they're genuinely enthusiastic and dry humping the bed as they do it I'm all for it.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It was the thigh grip that did it, wasn’t it? "

It was the idea that you’re keeping me down there because you enjoy it that damn much.

By *tevecabra7Man
over a year ago

cabra

Get the firebrigade on standby they will have to cut me out. Lickalottapusss yum yum yum love it x

over a year ago

"I kind of get where you're coming from OP but I agree with NiceCouple.

My experience, bar an ex who told me I got too wet to give me oral (yep) is that men are very keen but there's been less than a handful of men where I've enjoyed what they're doing compared to giving oral. If they're genuinely enthusiastic and dry humping the bed as they do it I'm all for it. "

I'm certainly not saying that it should be mandatory, everyone has their own preferences. But it seems such a basic thing to do, that outright refusal, given the pleasure it can cause, seems odd to me. But equally I would never exect a woman to perform oral sex on me if she didn't want to, or to put up with me going down on her if she doesn't enjoy receiving.

Someone mentioned communication - I think if guys were less worried about always looking like they knew what they were doing and instead were prepared to ask, things would be a lot easier all round.

over a year ago

"I don't think anyone should do anything they don't want to when it comes to sex. "

I agree. This

By *rettyflamingoCouple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

I was with my ex husband 20 years and I can count on one hand the number of times he gave me oral. He would always want me to give him oral though, very selfish

over a year ago

Just oral?!

Mine too. It’s cheap. where do you get yours from ? I reeaaalllly want and will do anything for it but can't find it anywhere.

Oh wait. I'm seem to be wearing it now. Clever stuff. "

I like pike it top each hour throughout the day, it’s perceived before I step in the room.

over a year ago

I think its very hit and miss.

Men either really love it or just won't do it.

Ironically the ones that tend not to in my experience are the ones who often expect me to deep throat and gag on their cock at every given opportunity.

Tit for tat.

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I love to give oral more so than receive it.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

The only reason a guy won’t enjoy giving oral girls is poor hygiene plus in my case I don’t enjoy hairy which is a personal preference

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I kind of get where you're coming from OP but I agree with NiceCouple.

My experience, bar an ex who told me I got too wet to give me oral (yep) is that men are very keen but there's been less than a handful of men where I've enjoyed what they're doing compared to giving oral. If they're genuinely enthusiastic and dry humping the bed as they do it I'm all for it.

I'm certainly not saying that it should be mandatory, everyone has their own preferences. But it seems such a basic thing to do, that outright refusal, given the pleasure it can cause, seems odd to me. But equally I would never exect a woman to perform oral sex on me if she didn't want to, or to put up with me going down on her if she doesn't enjoy receiving.

"

That's a somewhat contradictory statement. If a man is odd for not doing something that would cause a woman pleasure why is the reverse not true also?

over a year ago

"I’ve never experienced anyone refusing to go down on me but I wouldn’t expect anyone to do anything they didn’t want to either.

I'm beginning to think it is me "

I don’t think so. It’s just people preference, plus there’s only been a handful I’ve actually enjoyed and finished from.

over a year ago

"I’ve never experienced anyone refusing to go down on me but I wouldn’t expect anyone to do anything they didn’t want to either.

I'm beginning to think it is me "

It’s not you everbody is different and well all like different things the world be strange place

Personally I like giving oral sex to lady part of sex

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

eccles

I absolutely love receiving and giving oral. My fella tho isn't keen on either receiving or giving. He does tho sometime and hes good at it it's all personal preference xx

over a year ago

I've only ever had one man make me cum through oral, and it was amazing, I still love oral giving and receiving, but if a guy isn't prepared to go down on me, then my mouth isn't going down in him.

Sometimes I've had car meets, where the guy takes his prick out straight away and asks me to suck it, ummmmm no thanks,

over a year ago

I get why some guys wouldn't want to do it. We don't all enjoy the same things. I have had a couple of Partners who weren't into it. That didn't bother me in the slightest. Sex for me is about enjoying different experiences with different people. Hence why I'm on a swinging site and not looking to date anyone conventionally.

I don't understand how many struggle to see that we are all different. *shrugs*

over a year ago

It isn't the best part of sex at all, to me. I find it rather boring tbh. Penetration every time

over a year ago

Also not sure why the guys not into it should have to give a reason. I certainly don't expect to be questioned about my reasoning for my preferences!

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

eccles

"Also not sure why the guys not into it should have to give a reason. I certainly don't expect to be questioned about my reasoning for my preferences!"

If we all liked the same things, It would get boring haha.

I'm the same as you don't question it. Xx

over a year ago

I know a man who doesn't like it, in his words he says its sickly.

Personally if I'm into a woman I crave to do it more than anything and I'm happy to do it without receiving anything back.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

A surprise is the 2015hrs service from Newcastle arriving 30 minutes early.

Oh but Nero you are expecting open and clear communication there. Sometimes they can’t focus properly and say just about anything to get their genitals rubbing against yours "

°

Yes, your observations are correct Båbs. Quite often the phallus is engaged before the cognition.

Let's give a hearty hurrah to the Genitalmen!

By *urnedoutniceagainMan
over a year ago

louth

It’s a huge turn on for me going down on a woman especially if she’s vocal in expressing her pleasure!

over a year ago

A little unfair as most, if not all,men love to receive orally. I, as a woman love the feeling of having a tongue explore every inch of me. It's a massive turn on for me seeing my juices glistening all over their face, neck and chest xx

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"The only reason a guy won’t enjoy giving oral girls is poor hygiene plus in my case I don’t enjoy hairy which is a personal preference "

over a year ago

Finding out what people like is half the fun. If I have to tick a bunch of options and let people know I ‘somewhat like dusting’ (OR WHATEVER) in advance, I’m not interested.

Obviously you need enough of an idea to know generally whether you’re turning up with spreader bars to someone who will only do missionary with the lights out, but specifics before is a bore

By *tilettoLoverXXXMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

OMG not eating pussy

What’s wrong with you!!!!!!!

Love it Love I Love it

It’s gives me chance to use my ear breathing technique

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"A little unfair as most, if not all,men love to receive orally. I, as a woman love the feeling of having a tongue explore every inch of me. It's a massive turn on for me seeing my juices glistening all over their face, neck and chest xx"

I would clamp to your pussy and ass like one of them things that pop out the eggs in Alien

over a year ago

"The only reason a guy won’t enjoy giving oral girls is poor hygiene plus in my case I don’t enjoy hairy which is a personal preference "

A) hairy can doesn’t mean not hygienic

B) other personal preferences exist

Ergo:

C) there are endless reasons why a guy won’t enjoy it if they so choose

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

[Removed by poster at 27/11/22 11:44:55]

over a year ago

now there's a thought xxx

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"The only reason a guy won’t enjoy giving oral girls is poor hygiene plus in my case I don’t enjoy hairy which is a personal preference

Ergo:

C) there are endless reasons why a guy won’t enjoy it if they so choose "

I didn’t say hairy was un hygienic I said that was another factor as well as hygiene that would put me off .

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

Not true at all. A whole myriad of reasons which is fine. Not everybody likes the same things which is also fine.

over a year ago

Depends on the pussy! Had a few grim experiences over the years

over a year ago

Can’t lie I do love feasting on a warm pussy. Feeling the warmness of juice caressing all my sense while I give a labia my full attention is pure bliss.

What I adore above everything else, is carrying that savoury scent that only a pussy can provide across my beard and moustache throughout the day.

over a year ago

"OMG not eating pussy

What’s wrong with you!!!!!!!

Love it Love I Love it

It’s gives me chance to use my ear breathing technique "

Absolutely nothing wrong, if a man doesn't enjoy it then why would he do it?

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yup happens a lot.

They ask for BJ though.

It's then my preference to not meet those ones again

over a year ago

General speaking I’ll happily go down on a woman & mostly love doing so,but it does depend on the smell & taste,a couple of women I’ve done it with taste delicious ,others smelt awful,so won’t do it .

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

"Can’t lie I do love feasting on a warm pussy. Feeling the warmness of juice caressing all my sense while I give a labia my full attention is pure bliss.

What I adore above everything else, is carrying that savoury scent that only a pussy can provide across my beard and moustache throughout the day. "

Eau de pussy juice

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Also not sure why the guys not into it should have to give a reason. I certainly don't expect to be questioned about my reasoning for my preferences!"

They don't, but on asking if they give oral they don't just say no. They say no, then give a reason-which I mentioned some of above.

It's men who profess to love it ,or say yes, but then don't, that are my problem.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don’t think so. It’s just people preference, plus there’s only been a handful I’ve actually enjoyed and finished from. "

There's a hell of a lot of men with the preference to not do it, compared to women who do.

It's not the men who never do it that gets me; it's those who say they do, but...

over a year ago

"Can’t lie I do love feasting on a warm pussy. Feeling the warmness of juice caressing all my sense while I give a labia my full attention is pure bliss.

What I adore above everything else, is carrying that savoury scent that only a pussy can provide across my beard and moustache throughout the day.

Eau de pussy juice "

You know the French loved their perfume

over a year ago

Eau de pussy juice

You know the French loved their perfume "

Love*

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I love to come up not so much going down

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

Eau de pussy juice

You know the French loved their perfume

Love* "

Mais oui bien sur

over a year ago

Lo and the sound of armour and hoofbeats was heard across the land. And a cacophony of 'I can breathe through my ears' did carry on the breeze

over a year ago

Here are my 2 cents:

I really enjoy doing it, BUT there have been some scents (not necessarily dirty) over the years that I just haven't liked. Can't really describe it, but when a pussy smells good it's like a sexual theme park. But when I don't like the scent, I don't even want to fuck them all that much.

Smell is so important to me, annoyingly so.

Jake

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Here are my 2 cents:

I really enjoy doing it, BUT there have been some scents (not necessarily dirty) over the years that I just haven't liked. Can't really describe it, but when a pussy smells good it's like a sexual theme park. But when I don't like the scent, I don't even want to fuck them all that much.

Jake"

Very eloquently put

over a year ago

I don’t think so. It’s just people preference, plus there’s only been a handful I’ve actually enjoyed and finished from.

There's a hell of a lot of men with the preference to not do it, compared to women who do.

It's not the men who never do it that gets me; it's those who say they do, but..."

if it’s something you really enjoy then discussing it beforehand is probably best.

over a year ago

"Here are my 2 cents:

Jake

Very eloquently put "

By *ickerladMan
over a year ago

wem

I love it and am always happy to meet ladies who just want that. An added attraction is if they squirt- it’s so exciting getting a face full of warm juice whilst I’m licking- anyone local want to meet ?

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"... ...I'm certainly not saying that it should be mandatory, everyone has their own preferences. But it seems such a basic thing to do... ..."

°

I'm probably one of a few who will (embarrassingly) admit that it's not a "basic thing to do". More often than not I'll coax my playmate into guiding me to the 'sweet spot' and help me with the technique. Because no two women are the same and therefore the same template doesn't apply.

And, on occasions, I'll get it entirely wrong.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Fair play to them for not feeling they should do something they aren't happy doing. There's plenty of other things you can do with each other.I would absolutely hate to think someone did oral on me because they felt they had to do it rather than they wanted to.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

One of my favourite things to do plus it gives the opportunity for some good rimming.

T

over a year ago

"Fair play to them for not feeling they should do something they aren't happy doing. There's plenty of other things you can do with each other.I would absolutely hate to think someone did oral on me because they felt they had to do it rather than they wanted to."

Agreed!

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

"Can't understand guys not wanting to go down on the lady.

Personally it is something I love to do and the pleasure it brings just makes me continue even more "

I can..

I send down a scout finger first having had some nasty rotten fanny experiences in my time.

If the finger smells good, then ill commit to going down.

Otherwise it's a bottle of FemFresh for me!!

over a year ago

I had a fb that refused to go down on me. Told me he didnt like doing it so I respected that. Then he met a friend of mine and had no issues going down on her. I didnt see him after that

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I like it when its so gapping you can fit your head in and lick them from the inside out!

over a year ago

"I like it when its so gapping you can fit your head in and lick them from the inside out! "

If only every vagina was like this, you could wear people on your head while out shopping so your head didn't get cold. They could give you directions on which way to walk. Such a fun adventure.

By *ynda1978Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Liverpool

He said he didn't like doing it but if I did anal with him he would go down on me. Needless to say the answer was no and not met him again!!

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I like it when its so gapping you can fit your head in and lick them from the inside out! "

No pleasure to be had from fannies like the inside of a size 14 Wellie!!!

By *ranny hunterMan
over a year ago

Durham

I love going down on a woman. Love to suck lick and can do it four hours. Love edging a pussy. Any females game

over a year ago

I was once told by a man he only ever does oral on slim women. Needless to say he didnt even get a peak at mine.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I was with my ex husband 20 years and I can count on one hand the number of times he gave me oral. He would always want me to give him oral though, very selfish "

You lasted 20 years with him, so the lack of oral can't have been that big a deal

over a year ago

Rather than go down i prefer to lift it up

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've never had anyone refuse, but the majority aren't great at it. And definitely don't do it for long enough.

over a year ago

"I've never had anyone refuse, but the majority aren't great at it. And definitely don't do it for long enough."
you need to meet the guys from this thread ...

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

If you don’t go down on a woman you don’t deserve anything in return

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"So down the years I've met a surprising number of women who told me that they have very little experience of being eaten out because their previous partners refused to do it, or would do it for the shortest time possible and with the least effort and enthusiasm."

I’ve definitely heard this too.

Whilst I respect everyone’s preference, sometimes it’s nice to give things another try if you’re with someone else. I can see how a bad experience can put someone off everything from kissing to anal and beyond, however if you trust someone else to try (and trust them to stop if you still don’t like it), good things can happen.

It would be terrible if our opinions were fixed by just a single, clumsy experience.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Loved receiving oral! But sadly have decided against it from now but love sucking men! Happy to give but not receive x

over a year ago

"I've never had anyone refuse, but the majority aren't great at it. And definitely don't do it for long enough."

Also this for BJ's ^. Its a sensitive body part, not a Nando's chicken dinner.

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"I was once told by a man he only ever does oral on slim women. Needless to say he didnt even get a peak at mine."

His loss, he's obviously a muppet. Soooooo, how you doin'

over a year ago

My husband is one of these men he says he doesn't like the taste.

I tried not givi g him a BJ for a while. But found it backfired as needed him ready.

over a year ago

"Loved receiving oral! But sadly have decided against it from now but love sucking men! Happy to give but not receive x"

Why is that? I've known a couple of women who don't want to receive, and I've never asked why

over a year ago

I frickin LOVE going down on a woman if she's hot obviously.

Twice in my life I've gone down and had to go back up fairly quickly to avoid gagging. Which is not something a lady wants in oral I would assume.

over a year ago

I'd be ok with this.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

i get cramp in my tongue after 2 hours

over a year ago

"i get cramp in my tongue after 2 hours"

Lightweight

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

im working on it,,

over a year ago

I definitely go down on a woman

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've never had this experience but I know others have

over a year ago

I don't go down on a full 70's Bush noooo way

over a year ago

I wouldn’t meet anyone who didn’t love it, as much as I do! What’s the point? May as well just have a wank!

over a year ago

I can't see how any guy would want to turn down the opportunity of giving a woman oral, for me it's one of the hottest things to do and to see how her body reacts to what you are doing just turns me on so much more, I'd happily pass on the receiving of it if it means I could have my head buried in between her legs for longer

over a year ago

There are women who don't enjoy giving Bj's I've got to add.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

For me it is the scent... either it is sweet and I'll stay there till my tongue is cramped. Or it is unbearable and I'll be retching..

Annoyingly, can't explain it really really wish the latter didn't occur

over a year ago

Queen of hearts30..I would bury my tongue between your legs with your permission mmm

By *unfriendly 123Man
over a year ago

boston

Wow never herd of a guy not giving oral ...why would you not

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I like fine dining

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

I never expect it but if it happens it’s a nice surprise but I’m definitely a fan of going down on both men and women.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I like to lick pussy

over a year ago

"The only reason a guy won’t enjoy giving oral girls is poor hygiene plus in my case I don’t enjoy hairy which is a personal preference

Ergo:

I didn’t say hairy was un hygienic I said that was another factor as well as hygiene that would put me off ."

So you are saying all women who are shaved and men haven't been enthusiastic about giving them oral are unhygienic?

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

Let's get this straight by an example: I love going down on women. We have friends whom we have known for years, and who are lovely and stay fresh and shaved and it is a joy to behold to lick them to heaven and back.

Once at a party there was a gorgeous lady who had a fantastic personality and gorgeous body. She was every man's dream. She wanted me to take her upstairs and have the play of her life. We went upstairs and stripped off .....then I saw, her lower regions were like the Amazon rain forest. I tried to go down, I really did, but I needed a compass and a map to find my way in. Oh...it was terrible. I nearly went home to get my petrol brush cutter. but like a coward I made excuses and went downstairs. I did later play with a beautiful 60 year old with a shaved pussy and smelt oh so nice. A no brainer........

over a year ago

Mrs

Been there. The most difficult part of this scenario is not saying “what the actual fuck are you doing”. Which would be judgemental and cruel of me…. But really. Are they getting technique tips from watching a dog shake it’s toy? "

By *ruman77Man
over a year ago

London

All too often people hold back on disclosing certain likes/dislikes because they want to make a good first impression. It isn't until after the honeymoon stage that they start to show up for who they really are.

Sometimes it's not the act but the dynamic that makes it likeable or not. So it is possible to suddenly stop enjoying doing something that you previously liked doing with a different partner.

Honest is key!

By *elisandre300Woman
over a year ago

dontbefuckingnosey

"I had a fb that refused to go down on me. Told me he didnt like doing it so I respected that. Then he met a friend of mine and had no issues going down on her. I didnt see him after that "

I’ve had this happen to me. And tbh it really bloody hurt.

The reasons given when I asked about it were laughable. So I just found myself someone else who loves going down on me

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Ergo:

I didn’t say hairy was un hygienic I said that was another factor as well as hygiene that would put me off .

So you are saying all women who are shaved and men haven't been enthusiastic about giving them oral are unhygienic?"

Bit early to be getting pissed isn’t it

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Let's get this straight by an example: I love going down on women. We have friends whom we have known for years, and who are lovely and stay fresh and shaved and it is a joy to behold to lick them to heaven and back.

Once at a party there was a gorgeous lady who had a fantastic personality and gorgeous body. She was every man's dream. She wanted me to take her upstairs and have the play of her life. We went upstairs and stripped off .....then I saw, her lower regions were like the Amazon rain forest. I tried to go down, I really did, but I needed a compass and a map to find my way in. Oh...it was terrible. I nearly went home to get my petrol brush cutter. but like a coward I made excuses and went downstairs. I did later play with a beautiful 60 year old with a shaved pussy and smelt oh so nice. A no brainer........"

That's a little overly dramatic sounding

over a year ago

I’ve had guys be lazy about oral, but honestly, as a bi woman, I’ve been put off by an unkempt pussy before.

I don’t mean the bush itself, but if it isn’t clean then I can’t bring myself to go near it. I just can’t do it.

I prefer shaved or trim, purely for that reason. It feels cleaner to me. But that’s my preference, and not something I would shame anyone for.

over a year ago

"My ex wife hated going near my cock. My now wife can't get enough of it!

Equally my ex wife hated me going near her pussy, but it is one of the main things that turns me on during sex. Love it."

My stepdad used to say..you don't eat pushy.. someone will come and eat you out of house and home.

over a year ago

"My ex wife hated going near my cock. My now wife can't get enough of it!

Equally my ex wife hated me going near her pussy, but it is one of the main things that turns me on during sex. Love it. My stepdad used to say..you don't eat pussy.. someone will come and eat you out of house and home."

over a year ago

I have found otherwise. Lots of guys have an oral fixation, like it's all they want to do.

over a year ago

"I have found otherwise. Lots of guys have an oral fixation, like it's all they want to do.

"

I blame all you can eat buffets, it's led to some bad habits.

Post new Message to Thread