Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do you they’re to ONE!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it that tells you that you want to be with that person and have a lifelong relationship?

What are the signs, and what is it that confirms that are the person you want to spend the rest of your life with? (or at least, give it a go?)

Is it the butterflies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

His first name is Ryan, his second is Reynolds.

Anyone else? Nah, I'll stay single.

The "one" for some just doesn't exist.

over a year ago

I've never had that feeling...most people annoy the fuck out of me

over a year ago

"What is it that tells you that you want to be with that person and have a lifelong relationship?

What are the signs, and what is it that confirms that are the person you want to spend the rest of your life with? (or at least, give it a go?)

Is it the butterflies? "

I wanna talk to them after I’ve had a wank

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

It's the little things, the looking forward to getting into bed every night to cuddle, having a beat friend you can confide in, being comfortable enough to be yourself (big one for me), being able to laugh with each other, when there an absolute prick but you still smile, random ass grabs and kitchen dancing, those little things you don't want to end, that make your day brighter.

Plus he's an amazing face and a cock I'm obsessed with, that helps too

Mrs

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

They only get on your tits 35% of the time rather than 99% of the time.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"What is it that tells you that you want to be with that person and have a lifelong relationship?

Is it the butterflies? "

you look in each others eyes and its the same level of enjoyment, the same emotion, the same excitement, you have something in common, you enjoy each others company

over a year ago

When I first met my husband I couldnt stand him. Thought he was an arsehole, and he told me "you're just one night stand material"

20 years on and we are still together.

So I have no idea how to answer your question

over a year ago

Is it the butterflies? you look in each others eyes and its the same level of enjoyment, the same emotion, the same excitement, you have something in common, you enjoy each others company "

You have to enjoy each others company!?

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

They leave the toilet seat up

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I've imagined myself in a relationship with someone I like and my brain nopes it.

I don't think I can sit on the sofa in the evenings, trying to have a conversation, again.

I suppose he would have to be happy to leave me alone when I need it.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"They leave the toilet seat up"

I do that. So my son doesn't piss on the seat.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

It’s just being around each other - it makes my soul soar.

We spent 24/7 together during lockdown and we couldn’t get enough of each other and it’s continued to be like that ever since.

I see beauty in C in everything she does…the way she’s holds herself, the way she smiles, dresses…that look

K

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

That's not fair. You made me read your first comment to find out what your thread title meant.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it the butterflies? you look in each others eyes and its the same level of enjoyment, the same emotion, the same excitement, you have something in common, you enjoy each others company "

Did you just copy this from a pamphlet ?

over a year ago

Is it the butterflies? you look in each others eyes and its the same level of enjoyment, the same emotion, the same excitement, you have something in common, you enjoy each others company

Did you just copy this from a pamphlet ? "

It reads like it for sure

over a year ago

"I've never had that feeling...most people annoy the fuck out of me"

over a year ago

"It’s just being around each other - it makes my soul soar.

We spent 24/7 together during lockdown and we couldn’t get enough of each other and it’s continued to be like that ever since.

I see beauty in C in everything she does…the way she’s holds herself, the way she smiles, dresses…that look

K"

Aww this is lovely to read

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Is it the butterflies? you look in each others eyes and its the same level of enjoyment, the same emotion, the same excitement, you have something in common, you enjoy each others company

You have to enjoy each others company!? "

well exactly and things develop from there

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Nothing x

over a year ago

"When I first met my husband I couldnt stand him. Thought he was an arsehole, and he told me "you're just one night stand material"

20 years on and we are still together.

So I have no idea how to answer your question "

I like this! And he’s so lucky to have that one night stand excitement 365x 20 haha careful what you wish for xxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm not sure it's quantifiable but I've never really given these things a lot of thought, I just got on with life and if it worked out it did and if not...

Nowadays I would give things much more consideration to a possible relationship.

Post new Message to Thread