Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why

Jump to newest

By *ucka39 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Why do guys think by joining it's a easy ride it's not shag dot com everyone has feelings and their own way to express pardon me for my rant respect

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you worried about them, thats sweet!

over a year ago

Is a crooked letter that can’t be straightened ! Oh how I hated to be told that as a kid

By *ucka39 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Are you worried about them, thats sweet!"

Question is do they care to think about it not me personally but a thought does anyone and thanks for your reply x

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Question is do they care to think about it not me personally "

But you do think about it or you wouldn't have posted !

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

It's been that way ever forever. I only really noticed it when I started on the dating sites in my 30's, people use other people for sex.

over a year ago

Well that depends it kind off is if your

A woman looking for a man

Or a tv/ts looking for a man the place is insta shag if your not fuzzy

over a year ago

It's kinda like a catch 22 sitch.

Women have more offers of ses than they know what to do with, so it becomes about more than sex, because its so easy to obtain. Abundant resource.

For men its a scarce resource, generally.

And so it continues...

By *irthyAdventurerMan
over a year ago

St Albans

" Women have more offers of ses than they know what to do with, so it becomes about more than sex, because its so easy to obtain. Abundant resource.

For men its a scarce resource, generally. "

Supply and demand ... I guess that's why we try to match on preference rather than just desire to get laid. Plenty of men have had enough just mindless sex, and seek chemistry and connection even if it's just one off or limited.

This site doesn't do a terribly good job of matching people...

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

" Women have more offers of ses than they know what to do with, so it becomes about more than sex, because its so easy to obtain. Abundant resource.

For men its a scarce resource, generally.

Supply and demand ... I guess that's why we try to match on preference rather than just desire to get laid. Plenty of men have had enough just mindless sex, and seek chemistry and connection even if it's just one off or limited.

This site doesn't do a terribly good job of matching people..."

Is it the job of the site to do that, though?

It is a space - a communal, wrlcoming space for like-minded people. What we do with that is up to us.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think it's more SOME men think like that just like SOME women get big egos on here and think they should make men jump through hoops just to even get a reply.

It's definitely not all and those who think it is are easily avoided.

Or is this just another look at me I'm one of the good guys threads that happen so often on here.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Going by my local updates and forum comments it's not just some men who are looking for free fanny.

Some women are looking for cheap cocks or dial-a-dick which is pretty much just a variation on NSA.

I don't tend to get annoyed on other people's behalf.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

#notlikeotherguys

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Is a crooked letter that can’t be straightened ! Oh how I hated to be told that as a kid "

Ditto..

The other one was ' neither is a black cat' if the moan was 'its not fair'..

over a year ago

"Why do guys think by joining it's a easy ride it's not shag dot com everyone has feelings and their own way to express pardon me for my rant respect "

The site is full of pics of tits, cocks, pussies, people fucking. Sex TripAdvisor reviews of how good they are at fucking. Sex menus/ interests of the 'sex services' they offer.

Why would they chat about the weather?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

You know, I've often wondered this too.

Being a woman- with boobs, a vagina and a mouth, it is a place to find an easy shag, but men? Men have to work at it-unless they are super hot or have that little 'je ne sais quoi'.

Now, I'm thinking most men know women don't give it up so easily in the real world, so why do men think we will on here?

Do they assume, as we've joined a sex site, looking for cock, we're all on heat and desperate; therefore, not caring who puts their dick in us, because, that's how they are feeling?

Do they think some of us should be grateful we're being offered their appendage to suck on, as we're so ugly no one would ever offer anything away from here?

Why are so many men so delusional?

Has the testosterone gone to their heads?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Why do guys think by joining it's a easy ride it's not shag dot com everyone has feelings and their own way to express pardon me for my rant respect "
awwww you're one of the good guys

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Do they also think "Well, she fucked him, and I'm bigger/better/hotter than him, so I should be a shoe in"?

over a year ago

"You know, I've often wondered this too.

Being a woman- with boobs, a vagina and a mouth, it is a place to find an easy shag, but men? Men have to work at it-unless they are super hot or have that little 'je ne sais quoi'.

Now, I'm thinking most men know women don't give it up so easily in the real world, so why do men think we will on here?

Do they assume, as we've joined a sex site, looking for cock, we're all on heat and desperate; therefore, not caring who puts their dick in us, because, that's how they are feeling?

Do they think some of us should be grateful we're being offered their appendage to suck on, as we're so ugly no one would ever offer anything away from here?

Has the testosterone gone to their heads? "

All of the above.

If a woman is on a sex site she must be desperate or a sex maniac or both.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Do they also think "Well, she fucked him, and I'm bigger/better/hotter than him, so I should be a shoe in"?

"

I attribute none of the above to myself. I probably chat too much, some ladies really like sex chat quickly, but I prefer a bit slower myself

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

All of the above.

If a woman is on a sex site she must be desperate or a sex maniac or both. "

I have to wear a panty liner when I log in here.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Do they also think "Well, she fucked him, and I'm bigger/better/hotter than him, so I should be a shoe in"?

I attribute none of the above to myself. I probably chat too much, some ladies really like sex chat quickly, but I prefer a bit slower myself "

They're probably men

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

To be fair that assumption cuts both ways..

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I attribute none of the above to myself. I probably chat too much, some ladies really like sex chat quickly, but I prefer a bit slower myself

They're probably men "

Something that does worry me

over a year ago

All of the above.

I have to wear a panty liner when I log in here."

Same.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

They're probably men

Something that does worry me "

Steer the conversation towards sport and see if they take the bait

over a year ago

in Lancashire

All of the above.

If a woman is on a sex site she must be desperate or a sex maniac or both. "

And the assumption with some is that couples on here have a really shit sex life otherwise they wouldn't be on here..

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

All of the above.

I have to wear a panty liner when I log in here.

Same."

Even now, just talking about sex, I'm leaving a damp patch on my chair.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Luckily they have you to show them respect. Hope they see your advert.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

All of the above.

And the assumption with some is that couples on here have a really shit sex life otherwise they wouldn't be on here.."

There's that too?

"Awww, can't satisfy the wife? Never fear! I am here, at your service! Now shove over, I have some pussy to dick"

over a year ago

All of the above.

And the assumption with some is that couples on here have a really shit sex life otherwise they wouldn't be on here.."

Yep. The men are just being kind offering to fuck the poor wife as she's got crap sex at home.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Why do guys think by joining it's a easy ride it's not shag dot com everyone has feelings and their own way to express pardon me for my rant respect

Luckily they have you to show them respect. Hope they see your advert. "

You never know, they might read it and change their approach

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

All of the above.

And the assumption with some is that couples on here have a really shit sex life otherwise they wouldn't be on here..

Yep. The men are just being kind offering to fuck the poor wife as she's got crap sex at home."

I wonder. Should we message couples? The men must be getting some really terrible blow jobs.

over a year ago

"Why do guys think by joining it's a easy ride it's not shag dot com everyone has feelings and their own way to express pardon me for my rant respect

To be fair to the OP he always does seem respectful in his posts. I've not noticed him as the white knight type at all.

Some men on here are decent.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

They're probably men

Something that does worry me

Steer the conversation towards sport and see if they take the bait "

Good tip lovely

over a year ago

in Lancashire

He's not saying anything other than what's commonly accepted, yes it's a minority but it has led to some leaving the site which benefits no one..

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Some men on here are decent. "

Aw fanks

over a year ago

in Lancashire

To be fair to the OP he always does seem respectful in his posts. I've not noticed him as the white knight type at all.

Some men on here are decent. "

I've just made the boss a cup of tea all by myself, even took it up to her as she enjoys a well deserved lay in..

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Chichester

"

Can’t get around stupidity alas and fab has a vast swathe of stupid folk

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Some men on here are decent. "

It is nice to know not all men are knobs

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

It is nice to know not all men are knobs "

Just because we have em, don't mean we all act like em

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I've just made the boss a cup of tea all by myself, even took it up to her as she enjoys a well deserved lay in..

"

Hoping for a blow job in bed are we?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Just because we have em, don't mean we all act like em "

I know. I've met many lovely men on here.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Has the testosterone gone to their heads? "

Yes I often get messages talking to me like Im a sex toy and just go on demand. It's really demeaning and I either block or ignore. Some just bombard you daily with the same message thinking that tactic will work or it's because they message tons of people, they forgotten they messaged you 4 times already

By *oystick-MCRMan
over a year ago

Manchester | London

Is this not fuck finder?

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Hoping for a blow job in bed are we? "

Need toast for that, and I'm not touching the marmite just for a blow job..

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Need toast for that, and I'm not touching the marmite just for a blow job.. "

Marmite kisses are the best

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Just because we have em, don't mean we all act like em

I know. I've met many lovely men on here.

"

Aw, shucks... thanks

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Need toast for that, and I'm not touching the marmite just for a blow job..

Marmite kisses are the best "

Barf..

Post new Message to Thread