Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just a question and possibly a little wrant

Jump to newest

By *rsPricklePants OP   Woman
over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

Why, if messages are limited for none site supporters, do people waste their messages asking stupid questions to someone that states they are not into what is being asked or only sending pointless message that don't actually require a response as it's not phrased as a question? Is it just me or is this just a complete waste of limited messages?

Ok I don't know that the limit is as never managed to reach it myself and I may well regret posting this as I've had a drink but still I do wonder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Because they think eventually you won't be able to resist them and will jump at a chance to meet them.

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Honestly, I think it is like fishing, cast your net wide and hope to catch something. I don't use this approach personally but have experienced it from the fish point of view. Swim through the gaps and you'll be fine. X

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Honestly, I think it is like fishing, cast your net wide and hope to catch something. I don't use this approach personally but have experienced it from the fish point of view. Swim through the gaps and you'll be fine. X"

This is good advice

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Macedonia

Have regularly pondered this myself. Would love to know if 'hey'/'wanna fuck' etc as an opener has ever resulted in a meet for anyone

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Have regularly pondered this myself. Would love to know if 'hey'/'wanna fuck' etc as an opener has ever resulted in a meet for anyone"

I’ve considered trying from a female perspective to test.

over a year ago

"Have regularly pondered this myself. Would love to know if 'hey'/'wanna fuck' etc as an opener has ever resulted in a meet for anyone"

This has made me realise it's not just me so thank you for that

I get the whole cast the net wide thing but why waste messages on canvassing those who clearly state that doesn't work for them?, it just comes across as desperate and seeing others as people just as things not people with feelings

over a year ago

"Have regularly pondered this myself. Would love to know if 'hey'/'wanna fuck' etc as an opener has ever resulted in a meet for anyone

I’ve considered trying from a female perspective to test."

Being someone who has a couples profile too it's much worse as a single fem than as couple even with most of the message filters in place so if you choose to try this just be prepared

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

"Have regularly pondered this myself. Would love to know if 'hey'/'wanna fuck' etc as an opener has ever resulted in a meet for anyone

I get the whole cast the net wide thing but why waste messages on canvassing those who clearly state that doesn't work for them?, it just comes across as desperate and seeing others as people just as things not people with feelings "

There are desperate people on here, not quite "Here's Johnny!" but not far off by some of the things I have read. If it is bothering you, go to your mail filters and block people by category/age/sex etc. Then you can concentrate on those who fit your preferences.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For non site supporters the limit is still very high. At least 80 a day.

over a year ago

Ultimately I think a lot of people mainly men but not exclusively Join this site thinking it's sex on tap and they don't have to put in any effort.

over a year ago

I get the whole cast the net wide thing but why waste messages on canvassing those who clearly state that doesn't work for them?, it just comes across as desperate and seeing others as people just as things not people with feelings

There are desperate people on here, not quite "Here's Johnny!" but not far off by some of the things I have read. If it is bothering you, go to your mail filters and block people by category/age/sex etc. Then you can concentrate on those who fit your preferences. "

Thanks but I use basically all the filters going it doesn't actually stop this happening that's why I asked the question

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Some people on here have this unfalteringly tedious habit of deploying the 'machine gun' approach: firing identikit messages to all and sundry with the false expectation that some unsuspecting recipient will reply. Clearly oblivious to the wasted ammunition of how many messages they can send before hitting their limit!

It's a futile endeavour.

over a year ago

"Ultimately I think a lot of people mainly men but not exclusively Join this site thinking it's sex on tap and they don't have to put in any effort. "

Yeah they are the people I call the instafuckers and you are right it's not exclusively men

By *iss FuegoWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Macedonia

There are desperate people on here, not quite "Here's Johnny!" but not far off by some of the things I have read. If it is bothering you, go to your mail filters and block people by category/age/sex etc. Then you can concentrate on those who fit your preferences.

Thanks but I use basically all the filters going it doesn't actually stop this happening that's why I asked the question "

There's a filter on here for lazy, entitled dicksplashes? Where can I find this??!!

over a year ago

"Ultimately I think a lot of people mainly men but not exclusively Join this site thinking it's sex on tap and they don't have to put in any effort.

Yeah they are the people I call the instafuckers and you are right it's not exclusively men "

I've seen women that put very little effort in their profile and couples that do the same scatter gun messaging approach. Sometimes the lack of effort is deliberate because they are not looking to meet but those who are actively sending messages probably are.

over a year ago

Thanks but I use basically all the filters going it doesn't actually stop this happening that's why I asked the question

There's a filter on here for lazy, entitled dicksplashes? Where can I find this??!! "

If only that was the case I'd be on it like a shot

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I thought this was easy-peasy-pussy-on-tap? Have I logged on to the wrong site again?

My mistake…

(Just quoting the hundreds of messages…)

over a year ago

"I thought this was easy-peasy-pussy-on-tap? Have I logged on to the wrong site again?

My mistake…

"

Yeah it's funny how people react when you say the clue is in the name it's fab swingers on instafuck

You only have to go by the amount of status' of guys complaining that they've got nothing for a blank profile after only a couple of days

over a year ago

"I thought this was easy-peasy-pussy-on-tap? Have I logged on to the wrong site again?

My mistake…

"

We’re all here for the same reason, you’ve been here before so you should know how it works

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

My mistake…

Yeah it's funny how people react when you say the clue is in the name it's fab swingers on instafuck

You only have to go by the amount of status' of guys complaining that they've got nothing for a blank profile after only a couple of days "

I just love to laugh at them… it is good to have a thick skin here but more importantly a sense of humour. Oh and a big sense of how to use the block button

over a year ago

My mistake…

You only have to go by the amount of status' of guys complaining that they've got nothing for a blank profile after only a couple of days

I just love to laugh at them… it is good to have a thick skin here but more importantly a sense of humour. Oh and a big sense of how to use the block button "

I'm surprised I've not worn the block button out if I'm honest with how much I use it

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Why, if messages are limited for none site supporters, do people waste their messages asking stupid questions to someone that states they are not into what is being asked or only sending pointless message that don't actually require a response as it's not phrased as a question? Is it just me or is this just a complete waste of limited messages?

Ok I don't know that the limit is as never managed to reach it myself and I may well regret posting this as I've had a drink but still I do wonder "

All I'm going to say it's difficult through the mile stone but use your gut instinct don't be quick reminder also everyone is entitled to see the forums which I don't agree should be only site supporter to protect genuine users

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

My mistake…

We’re all here for the same reason, you’ve been here before so you should know how it works "

Ha ha ha. Sweet Cherry I have! And I really do! It does still make me laugh though at some of the rather desperate measures

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

My mistake…

We’re all here for the same reason, you’ve been here before so you should know how it works

Ha ha ha. Sweet Cherry I have! And I really do! It does still make me laugh though at some of the rather desperate measures "

I totally understand that I'm not responding to your original comment but I totally agree with you if it means anything

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

My mistake…

I just love to laugh at them… it is good to have a thick skin here but more importantly a sense of humour. Oh and a big sense of how to use the block button "

How did you miss blocking us

over a year ago

"Why, if messages are limited for none site supporters, do people waste their messages asking stupid questions to someone that states they are not into what is being asked or only sending pointless message that don't actually require a response as it's not phrased as a question? Is it just me or is this just a complete waste of limited messages?

Ok I don't know that the limit is as never managed to reach it myself and I may well regret posting this as I've had a drink but still I do wonder

All I'm going to say it's difficult through the mile stone but use your gut instinct don't be quick reminder also everyone is entitled to see the forums which I don't agree should be only site supporter to protect genuine users "

I'm not saying that none site supporters are not genuine I'm just saying if there's a message limited why waste messages when people clearly state they are not into something why ask them for that something

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I would respond but the OP has me blocked lol

I like to think I respect users filters etc and can easily take a no

have a lovely weekend

over a year ago

Its inexperience & face value, excuse me

It does happen 'hey fancy a ..' then meet him

I've also see people offer money via a versa acc

Your family could be like it

YNGW MY S***ER & her F**LA spoke to .. on fab LW

Questionably - common - information

A few have slept with the whole top end here & paid never bothers them so its a put off

Sort of like facing piers Morgan everyday & his Niece running the place, (the lucky devils)

Genuine females are worried like yourselves about being here, I do

1000/1 you might get 2 mins of someone's time

Suppose its difficult to type if you've been out robbing all night or drug dealing

over a year ago

"

Ok I don't know that the limit is as never managed to reach it myself and I may well regret posting this as I've had a drink but still I do wonder "

I’m still not a site supporter right now, and I still don’t know what the limit is. But I have hit it in a thread where you send lots of people stuff, (pics/good vibes etc). It’s around a half dozen.

Maybe they don’t think it’s a waste, maybe they think it’s good effort trying to connect with someone, even if it may turn to be futile.

Don’t worry op.

over a year ago

My mistake…

Ha ha ha. Sweet Cherry I have! And I really do! It does still make me laugh though at some of the rather desperate measures "

It is rather off putting. I tend to block people that states in their statuses they’ve run out of messages as it shows this behaviour. But then, I have a very low blocking threshold

over a year ago

If they have a cock profile pic they can have a wank about lots of women seeing it even though they didn't reply or open the message.

They may just be fed up of no replies and start sending out any old crap just to get a response and feel 'seen' and human.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

They don’t read the profile and just copy and paste messages until someone replies.

I’m guessing?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

they haven't read your profile, they have a limited use of words, they are just chancing it, they are horny many different reasons I'm afraid..... I always read profiles and try to respond in an unexpected way but you can't win here unfortunately

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

I always thought people who said they've run out of messages where using it as an excuse to message elsewhere.

I've never ran out of messages, even before I started paying. I don't send many first messages but reply to most I receive, which sometimes can be quite a few.

Post new Message to Thread