Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friday's Late Late Nocturnal Thread©™.

Jump to newest

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

London calling to the faraway Fab towns, Nocturnal is here so all gather 'round.

London calling to the Swing underworld, Come out from the shadows you Fab boys and girls!

Good evening Lådies, Géntlemèn, Binaries, Whatevëries and Inçlusìvitíes and welcome to the -Friday Nocturnal Thread©™- hosted by NeroLondon.

Why not stop by on this twilight neutral ground and say hello. Tell us what you've been up to today or just chat some nonsense with us until midnight and beyond...

Newbies, Veterans, Lurkers, Stalwarts and Insomniacs are all very welcome - so join the midnight fellowship with alacrity, don't be shy, come and say Hi.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Hello dear ex-husband! Today has been a good day. I'm buzzing about next weekend. Well Friday onwards. Can't wait to see the truly wonderful people who make me smile so oft. I hope your day has gone well?

And hello nocturnal people and people who click on a thread because they're thinking what waffle has Meli typed tonight? Yeah, there's a lot of it.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Evening all

Reply privately

By *nterblueMan
over a year ago

manchester

Good evening.

Had a lazy day, avoided the football and pondering what to watch later?

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hello dear ex-husband! Today has been a good day. I'm buzzing about next weekend. Well Friday onwards. Can't wait to see the truly wonderful people who make me smile so oft. I hope your day has gone well?

And hello nocturnal people and people who click on a thread because they're thinking what waffle has Meli typed tonight? Yeah, there's a lot of it."

°

Mèlí mELi MeLI — You are tonight's ¹st poster! Your prize is an androgynously styled handbag of your choice. Failing that, a warmed mug of your favourite beverage and a cookie.

I am well, thank you for asking, my beautiful darling.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening all "

°

Evening wõnkõ!

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening.

Had a lazy day, avoided the football and pondering what to watch later?"

°

Good evening Ïntërblüë. I'm not a fan of football and therefore I sit alone, quietly savouring my Tanquery in the corner of lost souls.

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Good evening Nero and you other beautiful people. How has your day been? Mine has been long, wet and rather warm under the collar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening Nero

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero and you other beautiful people. How has your day been? Mine has been long, wet and rather warm under the collar "

°

That sounds like my humble, but ever so faithful phallus, minus the "long". Good evening to you LíttlèBírd. I'm hoping that you are now in your comfortable abode, dry, warm and snug as a bug in a rug? X

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Well hello all

I’m feeling rambunctious, flirty, giggly, happy & full of magic tonight

May god (or gods, or none) help you all

Reply privately

By *nterblueMan
over a year ago

manchester

"Good evening.

°

Good evening Ïntërblüë. I'm not a fan of football and therefore I sit alone, quietly savouring my Tanquery in the corner of lost souls."

I much prefer the lost soul corner. There's always an interesting picture on the wall.

Reply privately

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Evening x

Been decorating living room and finally can see end on sight. X

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero "

°

Good evening you delightful little creature from across the rippling pond. The Nocturnal would die a blood-curdling death without your gracious presence.

Are you well, Agatha?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Nero

°

Good evening you delightful little creature from across the rippling pond. The Nocturnal would die a blood-curdling death without your gracious presence.

Are you well, Agatha?"

All is well.

Reply privately

By *rLothbrokMan
over a year ago

Lancs

Evening Nero. Evening Nocturnals.

I’m impatiently waiting for the results from an interview earlier in the week. Initial feedback was all positive, according to recruiter.

Unfortunately, hiring decisions have been postponed until next week.

I also have to decide what to make for my lunch in work tomorrow.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Well hello all

May god (or gods, or none) help you all "

°

Hello ² you too MístyPèaks of the Misty Mountains. Ebullient as ever in the grand wood-panelled hall of Noc' Mansions.

Reply privately

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

Good evening

It’s been a long week so a really lazy night tonight!

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening x

Been decorating living room and finally can see end on sight. X"

°

g00d Evening Miss EnormAstits! Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread. What colour is your living room?

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Well hello all

May god (or gods, or none) help you all "

Hello girlfriend! Can I ask in your giggly mood have you decided if you’re going to be good cop or bad cop tonight? My anticipation is at an all time high thinking about it

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero

°

Are you well, Agatha? All is well."

°

I'm pleased to hear that. Here - have a "xxx".

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Good evening Nero and you other beautiful people. How has your day been? Mine has been long, wet and rather warm under the collar

°

That sounds like my humble, but ever so faithful phallus, minus the "long". Good evening to you LíttlèBírd. I'm hoping that you are now in your comfortable abode, dry, warm and snug as a bug in a rug? X"

Oh darling Nero… I’m sure your phallus will be everything it has promised to be

I am warm and snuggled, but strangely still wet? I’m not sure why?

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening.

°

Good evening Ïntërblüë. I'm not a fan of football and therefore I sit alone, quietly savouring my Tanquery in the corner of lost souls.

I much prefer the lost soul corner. There's always an interesting picture on the wall."

°

A figurative depiction? The kind that follows your eyes as you pan across the room?

Reply privately

By *iss EnormastitsWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Evening x

°

g00d Evening Miss EnormAstits! Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread. What colour is your living room? "

Gone for Mixed Berry, Navy and Grey. Putting my own mark on home bow ex has signed over to son and I. X .

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening Nero. Evening Nocturnals.

I’m impatiently waiting for the results from an interview earlier in the week. Initial feedback was all positive, according to recruiter.

I also have to decide what to make for my lunch in work tomorrow. "

°

Evening felicitations °MrLothbrok°!

We are all channeling our Ying and Yang energies towards your direction with all the luck in the world.

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Hello all, hope that whatever corner, dungeon or cage you are in my message may being you a little light and happiness to steer you towards a better place. A special hello to our host, who indeed is a man of good taste (in more ways than one) who always beings light to my day.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening

It’s been a long week so a really lazy night tonight! "

°

Good evening +—MRANDMRSJAE—+

Come and get lazy hazy and let's go crazy with me.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero and you other beautiful people. How has your day been? Mine has been long, wet and rather warm under the collar

°

That sounds like my humble, but ever so faithful phallus, minus the "long". Good evening to you LíttlèBírd. I'm hoping that you are now in your comfortable abode, dry, warm and snug as a bug in a rug? X

Oh darling Nero… I’m sure your phallus will be everything it has promised to be

I am warm and snuggled, but strangely still wet? I’m not sure why? "

°

Flutter near the hearth and dry your ruffled wet plumage. You'll be drier than a martini in no time.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening x

°

g00d Evening Miss EnormAstits! Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread. What colour is your living room?

Gone for Mixed Berry, Navy and Grey. Putting my own mark on home bow ex has signed over to son and I. X . "

Those are an eclectic mix of colours that will, I'm sure, brighten up your home and your future. Lay down the brushes and put your feet up!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yoo hoo

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hello all, hope that whatever corner, dungeon or cage you are in my message may being you a little light and happiness to steer you towards a better place. A special hello to our host, who indeed is a man of good taste (in more ways than one) who always beings light to my day. "

°

In what forge was this Smith a master craftsperson? Good evening LenaSmith, you are hotter than a crucible.

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hello all, hope that whatever corner, dungeon or cage you are in my message may being you a little light and happiness to steer you towards a better place. A special hello to our host, who indeed is a man of good taste (in more ways than one) who always beings light to my day. "

Hello beautiful! I am in with your new pic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening nocturnals

Don’t mind me, I bring my own booze tonight and just passing by to take my corner as usual

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Yoo hoo"

°

I'm done with your endlessly fruitless prick-teasing. Come hither or wither, and next to me slither. Yoo hoo indeed.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hello all, hope that whatever corner, dungeon or cage you are in my message may being you a little light and happiness to steer you towards a better place. A special hello to our host, who indeed is a man of good taste (in more ways than one) who always beings light to my day.

Hello beautiful! I am in with your new pic"

I agree - that is a most majestic photograph.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening nocturnals

Don’t mind me, I bring my own booze tonight and just passing by to take my corner as usual "

°

So that's me, you, Dupree and Ïntërblüë in the corner. It's becoming a rather grand corner. Will you share you flagon of spirits? And good evening Sweetcherry.

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

Good evening brother Nero...

I'm a litte deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yoo hoo

°

I'm done with your endlessly fruitless prick-teasing. Come hither or wither, and next to me slither. Yoo hoo indeed. "

I'm quite good at slithering, like a viper...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening brother Nero...

I'm a litte deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight."

It's soccer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening nocturnals

Don’t mind me, I bring my own booze tonight and just passing by to take my corner as usual

°

So that's me, you, Dupree and Ïntërblüë in the corner. It's becoming a rather grand corner. Will you share you flagon of spirits? And good evening Sweetcherry."

Of course, I hope you fancy my dark and stormy. Not as refined as your usual taste but does the trick

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm a little deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight."

°

Dear Brôther Åsh †

I'm terribly sorry about your deflation. Hopefully soon enough you will be full to the brim with elation and exhilaration. Get some sleep....

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Yoo hoo

°

I'm done with your endlessly fruitless prick-teasing. Come hither or wither, and next to me slither. Yoo hoo indeed.

I'm quite good at slithering, like a viper..."

Evidence please. Actual, not anecdotal.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm a litte deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight. It's soccer "

I'd sock her ^ in a heartbeat.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm watching Fleur East on telly, she's got lovely skin and beautiful eyes. I'm not a big fan of the current fashion for over sized clothes though

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

"Hello all, hope that whatever corner, dungeon or cage you are in my message may being you a little light and happiness to steer you towards a better place. A special hello to our host, who indeed is a man of good taste (in more ways than one) who always beings light to my day.

I agree - that is a most majestic photograph."

Stop it guys Not even smiling, but I do in real life!

My crucible is hot though, hard as it is to believe, I began working on components for quantum computers this week! Not hard to enjoy being a part of the future.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"I'm watching Fleur East on telly, she's got lovely skin and beautiful eyes. I'm not a big fan of the current fashion for over sized clothes though "

°

She's a fân. Fact.

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I'm a litte deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight. It's soccer "

Next you'll be singing soccer's coming home

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

I agree - that is a most majestic photograph.

Stop it guys Not even smiling, but I do in real life!

My crucible is hot though, hard as it is to believe, I began working on components for quantum computers this week! Not hard to enjoy being a part of the future."

She works for GCP... ^

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

I'm a litte deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight."

Dont feel down Ash, yes it wasn't great tonight, but it could be worse;(semi colon for Meli and Bird) we could be in Wales' shoes!

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I'm a little deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight.

°

Dear Brôther Åsh †

I'm terribly sorry about your deflation. Hopefully soon enough you will be full to the brim with elation and exhilaration. Get some sleep...."

Thanks brother Nero...I better go and sort out the cats dinner first or she will start protesting....

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm a little deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight.

°

Dear Brôther Åsh †

I'm terribly sorry about your deflation. Hopefully soon enough you will be full to the brim with elation and exhilaration. Get some sleep....

Thanks brother Nero...I better go and sort out the cats dinner first or she will start protesting...."

°

We can't have a feline picket line!

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I'm a litte deflated after watching England in the world cup and a bit tired after my travels around Londinium so should sleep well tonight.

Dont feel down Ash, yes it wasn't great tonight, but it could be worse;(semi colon for Meli and Bird) we could be in Wales' shoes! "

That's very true lena..I will try and remain positive....

Why are Meli and Bird getting semi colons?...

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Dont feel down Ash, yes it wasn't great tonight, but it could be worse;(semi colon for Meli and Bird) we could be in Wales' shoes! "

Ooh… I do love a ;

Reply privately

By *lor2Woman
over a year ago

London

Good evening Nero and forumites!

Good to be back again....

Hope everyone is good and ready for the weekend!!!

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

What's the difference between a semicolon and a cat?

One has a pause at the end of it's clause, the other has claws at the end of it's paws.

Now go feed your Brôther Åsh!

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero and forumites!

Good to be back again....

Hope everyone is good and ready for the weekend!!! "

°

Good evening FløR². I'm ready for the weekend! I think every one else is ready for the world!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enquiring mind want to know what the dapper Nero is wearing tonight

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Well hello all

Hello girlfriend! Can I ask in your giggly mood have you decided if you’re going to be good cop or bad cop tonight? My anticipation is at an all time high thinking about it "

I’m going to be ..

Good at being bad cop, but in a ggoooodd way

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Enquiring mind want to know what the dapper Nero is wearing tonight "

°

Grey flannel PJ bottoms and lounge t-shirt. And then naked in bed when I retire for the evening.

How about you, Scooby-Blu'?

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Dont feel down Ash, yes it wasn't great tonight, but it could be worse;(semi colon for Meli and Bird) we could be in Wales' shoes!

Why are Meli and Bird getting semi colons?... "

Because they are able to

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

"What's the difference between a semicolon and a cat?

One has a pause at the end of it's clause, the other has claws at the end of it's paws.

Now go feed your Brôther Åsh!"

The cat has now been fed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Enquiring mind want to know what the dapper Nero is wearing tonight

°

Grey flannel PJ bottoms and lounge t-shirt. And then naked in bed when I retire for the evening.

How about you, Scooby-Blu'?"

Wine listens T shirt jeans and combat boots lol. Super sexy

It's only 6:20 here.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

The cat has now been fed!"

°

That was quick!!

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Well hello all

Hello girlfriend! Can I ask in your giggly mood have you decided if you’re going to be good cop or bad cop tonight? My anticipation is at an all time high thinking about it

I’m going to be ..

Good at being bad cop, but in a ggoooodd way "

Oh darling… I had dried all my plumage wonderfully and now all of a sudden I’m all quite wet again

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

°

How about you, Scooby-Blu'? Wine listens T shirt jeans and combat boots lol. Super sexy

It's only 6:20 here. "

°

What time do you go to bed?

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Good evening. Today, work was hectic but I did manage to snatch quick glances at the Wales match (sound off). I don't think the big boss noticed

I've done some extra work at home, just finished now. Curry for tea and Mr KC yet again tortured me by eating cake and custard but none for me

It's been a busy week...........

Reply privately

over a year ago

°

How about you, Scooby-Blu'? Wine listens T shirt jeans and combat boots lol. Super sexy

°

What time do you go to bed?"

10:00 pm here.

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Because they are able to "

Previous thread discussion, thinknit was a noc, but they all blur a bit to be honest. I did think it just meant they liked being winked at

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

Because they are able to "

That's fair enough

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Well hello all

I’m going to be ..

Good at being bad cop, but in a ggoooodd way

Oh darling… I had dried all my plumage wonderfully and now all of a sudden I’m all quite wet again "

Oh good . Then my work here is done

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

°

That was quick!!"

She has now trotted off to sit on the window sill to look outside..

The cat not Lorna.....

Reply privately

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Good evening

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Good evening. Today, work was hectic but I did manage to snatch quick glances at the Wales match (sound off). I don't think the big boss noticed

I've done some extra work at home, just finished now. Curry for tea and Mr KC yet again tortured me by eating cake and custard but none for me

It's been a busy week..........."

Why no cake and custard?

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

°

How about you, Scooby-Blu'?"

I only heard naked

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

Because they are able to

Previous thread discussion, thinknit was a noc, but they all blur a bit to be honest. I did think it just meant they liked being winked at "

I remember not long ago when everyone was winked at on the nocturnal thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Good evening. Today, work was hectic but I did manage to snatch quick glances at the Wales match (sound off). I don't think the big boss noticed

Why no cake and custard? "

Because Mr KC is the lucky recipient of leftovers from our son's girlfriend's job (specifically, sticky toffee pudding). I don't like STP and no other goodies have been brought home

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

It's been a busy week..........."

°

KC² — what time do you call this?? Saunters in without a by-your-leave or a care in the world.

Here's to your torturing: .

Oh, and good evening by the way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/22 23:30:41]

Reply privately

By *rLothbrokMan
over a year ago

Lancs

°

We are all channeling our Ying and Yang energies towards your direction with all the luck in the world."

Much appreciated. I’ll be putting out of my mind and concentrating on work for the weekend.

Also need to do some sculpting practice for a few masks to be 3D printed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

°

KC² — what time do you call this?? Saunters in without a by-your-leave or a care in the world.

Here's to your torturing: .

Oh, and good evening by the way. "

I've been working! Mr KC is still working beside me

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/22 23:31:15]

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

°

°

What time do you go to bed? 10:00 pm here."

°

In that case I will require an update in regards to your nighttime attire! The risqué the better.

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Why are Meli and Bird getting semi colons?... "

Hi Ash. Hope you’re not too despondent with our usual lacklustre middle game. This is England after all. Oh and it’s football… never soccer

To answer your question ; really means that life will go on or it’s not over yet. You have seen my new tattoo and my sentiment was exactly of “not today”

I promise they’re not a swingers symbol although Meli did describe them on another thread as being “pure sex”

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why no cake and custard?

Because Mr KC is the lucky recipient of leftovers from our son's girlfriend's job (specifically, sticky toffee pudding). I don't like STP and no other goodies have been brought home "

Oh poor you . I had chocolate and beetroot cake today. I won't be repeating the experience.

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Because they are able to

Previous thread discussion, thinknit was a noc, but they all blur a bit to be honest. I did think it just meant they liked being winked at

I remember not long ago when everyone was winked at on the nocturnal thread "

Oh don’t!! I winked at the wrong person & it all got weird

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Semi-colons are delightful: colons are ambrosial.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii "

Hellllooooooo! Rex-in-effect! Are you well?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because they are able to

Oh don’t!! I winked at the wrong person & it all got weird "

Consider yourself winked at

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Why no cake and custard?

Because Mr KC is the lucky recipient of leftovers from our son's girlfriend's job (specifically, sticky toffee pudding). I don't like STP and no other goodies have been brought home

Oh poor you . I had chocolate and beetroot cake today. I won't be repeating the experience. "

I've made that before, with beetroot leftover from lab experiments

It was pretty decent actually! I need to make menu requests from posh places in Mancunia, obviously

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Because they are able to

I may have been responsible for this… I put my hands up and accept my punishment

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Good evening "

°

Good evening LittlemissmistressK. I like your new monochrome cameo. Are you well this evening?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need food

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

°

That was quick!!

She has now trotted off to sit on the window sill to look outside..

The cat not Lorna..... "

°

Have you fed Lornaçhøps yet?

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

°

How about you, Scooby-Blu'?

I only heard naked "

°

Give it time and you will F E E L naked.

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"

I may have been responsible for this… I put my hands up and accept my punishment "

More transparent than an open window.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why no cake and custard?

Oh poor you . I had chocolate and beetroot cake today. I won't be repeating the experience.

It was pretty decent actually! I need to make menu requests from posh places in Mancunia, obviously "

What lab experiments were you doing with beetroot?

This cake was nice at first but far too rich and they'd icex it which added to the sweetness.

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

"Semi-colons are delightful: colons are ambrosial."

Can you advise the difference, sir?

I am a numbers person, mostly.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Because they are able to

°

It's before my time, Åsh. I'm still a puppy.

Reply privately

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Just spotted the first post to the forum and the tremendous 'London Calling' homage...

Loving it x

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Why no cake and custard?

Because Mr KC is the lucky recipient of leftovers from our son's girlfriend's job (specifically, sticky toffee pudding). I don't like STP and no other goodies have been brought home "

°

KC²'s sweet tooth:

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Why no cake and custard?

It was pretty decent actually! I need to make menu requests from posh places in Mancunia, obviously

This cake was nice at first but far too rich and they'd icex it which added to the sweetness."

How temperature affects cell membrane permeability

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"

I may have been responsible for this… I put my hands up and accept my punishment

More transparent than an open window. "

I have no idea what you may be referring to Mr Elephant?!?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why no cake and custard?

This cake was nice at first but far too rich and they'd icex it which added to the sweetness.

How temperature affects cell membrane permeability "

Cooking it in a cake would do that

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Because they are able to

I may have been responsible for this… I put my hands up and accept my punishment "

Given that I was one who suffered for it. Please May I administer said punishment?

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Evening all

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Semi-colons are delightful: colons are ambrosial."

°

But my Grammar loves me dearly, much to the chagrin of my Grammpa.

Welcome to the Noc', oh bespectacled Thesp'. Handsome as ålways, attired by Geoffrey Beene.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Why no cake and custard?

How temperature affects cell membrane permeability

Cooking it in a cake would do that "

The beetroot I brought home were unsullied. Raw. They would have otherwise been composted!

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Because they are able to

Given that I was one who suffered for it. Please May I administer said punishment?"

I was rather hoping you would

Won’t be long darling

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Semi-colons are delightful: colons are ambrosial.

I am a numbers person, mostly. "

Well, on the boring front, colons can introduce a formal list whilst semi-colons demarcate the items on it.

More interestingly, colons can be used to reinforce a perfectly balanced pair of phrases, such as antiphon or chiasmus. 'We shall rise: we shall fall.'

Finally, and I think most interestingly (I know, geek!), colons can indicate a subtler relationship between two main clauses than that suggested by a semi-colon. They have been called 'a compliment from the writer to the reader',since they assume a capacity for subtlety and interpretation.

For example - 'It is raining; I'll get my umbrella', versus 'It is raining: the war is lost.'

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Need food "

°

You're on the wrong continent. If you're looking for scraps and rations then remain perfectly put. If you wish to tantalise your taste buds then this Sceptred Isle will gorge you senseless.

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

°

Welcome to the Noc', oh bespectacled Thesp'. Handsome as ålways, attired by Geoffrey Beene."

Your Grammpa is a delightful cove, and I hope he continues his whimsical ways for many years to come.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

No one ever winks at MÊ.

I think winks have been abolished.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

°

We are all channeling our Ying and Yang energies towards your direction with all the luck in the world.

Much appreciated. I’ll be putting out of my mind and concentrating on work for the weekend.

Also need to do some sculpting practice for a few masks to be 3D printed. "

°

Now this sounds rather interesting and 'kink worthy'. I've been thinking of employing blindfolds, but 3D masks is a paradigm shift.

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hellllooooooo! Rex-in-effect! Are you well?"

Living the dream dude hope you’re doing good

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Well, on the boring front, colons can introduce a formal list whilst semi-colons demarcate the items on it.

More interestingly, colons can be used to reinforce a perfectly balanced pair of phrases, such as antiphon or chiasmus. 'We shall rise: we shall fall.'

Finally, and I think most interestingly (I know, geek!), colons can indicate a subtler relationship between two main clauses than that suggested by a semi-colon. They have been called 'a compliment from the writer to the reader',since they assume a capacity for subtlety and interpretation.

For example - 'It is raining; I'll get my umbrella', versus 'It is raining: the war is lost.' "

Now explain it for a total idiot (such as myself). Because if you can’t make an uneducated person understand it, the you don’t understand it yourself.

I know I’m getting slaughtered for that

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Why no cake and custard?

What labia experiments were you doing with beetroot?"

°

Wow! She's more forward than forward thinking!

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Because they are able to

Given that I was one who suffered for it. Please May I administer said punishment?

I was rather hoping you would

Won’t be long darling "

I was hoping you’d say that

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Just spotted the first post to the forum and the tremendous 'London Calling' homage...

Loving it x"

Good evening RealÅrtfulDôdger! Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread. Thank you for popping your head though the mahogany door. Help yourself to a stout!

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Living the dream dude hope you’re doing good "

Hey Rex! How is it hanging? Oh rather wonderfully I see

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening all "

°

They pour into the Nocturnal lounge like a free-flowing premium Gin over crystal clear ice with a twist. I like these ². They're my most favoured Gin-And-Toniqué.

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Evening all

°

They pour into the Nocturnal lounge like a free-flowing premium Gin over crystal clear ice with a twist. I like these ². They're my most favoured Gin-And-Toniqué."

What’s a beautiful twist

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Living the dream dude hope you’re doing good "

°

I'm doing fine in a room full of loveable roguish reprobates. Did you manage to secure your Friday FåF?

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

For example - 'It is raining; I'll get my umbrella', versus 'It is raining: the war is lost.' "

Thank you,the list bit I was aware of. The rest is learning for me and I like to learn and explore our beautiful language. Also glad you didn't just say it is a winky thingy! If you ever need to know about calculating the geometrical tolerance if threaded holes, give me a shout!

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

°

Welcome to the Noc', oh bespectacled Thesp'. Handsome as ålways, attired by Geoffrey Beene.

Your Grammpa is a delightful cove, and I hope he continues his whimsical ways for many years to come."

°

You're very kind and cordially just.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A very good evening to you all. X

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

For example - 'It is raining; I'll get my umbrella', versus 'It is raining: the war is lost.'

Now explain it for a total idiot (such as myself). Because if you can’t make an uneducated person understand it, the you don’t understand it yourself.

I know I’m getting slaughtered for that "

I wouldn’t let anyone slaughter you beautiful.

It’s really the difference between

She kept repeating: I really want that cock

And

We had too many fumbles; the pleasure was lost

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Need food

°

You're on the wrong continent. If you're looking for scraps and rations then remain perfectly put. If you wish to tantalise your taste buds then this Sceptred Isle will gorge you senseless."

Chinese it is

Reply privately

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Am I too late to join x

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Wink system is being tested for functionality purposes only.

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

And

"

Finally language I can understand

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening all

°

They pour into the Nocturnal lounge like a free-flowing premium Gin over crystal clear ice with a twist. I like these ². They're my most favoured Gin-And-Toniqué.

What’s a beautiful twist "

A beautiful twist is the essential oils from the zest of a lime spritz'd over the finest Gin.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"A very good evening to you all. X"

°

Felicitations of the highest twilight order. You're late and almost crepuscular, Ms. Lørna.x

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Evening all

°

What’s a beautiful twist

A beautiful twist is the essential oils from the zest of a lime spritz'd over the finest Gin. "

I didn’t think anyone could describe a g&t so sexy ahah

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Am I too late to join x"

°

Never! And you're most welcome.

Good evening, fine Sir....•°°•..

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Wank System is being tested for functionality purposes only. "

They have a "wank system"??

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Am I too late to join x"

Hey beautiful! How are you this evening?

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Wink system is being tested for functionality purposes only. "

And yours works beautifully, without fail or hindrance! X

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

And

Finally language I can understand "

Me too beauts… that’s how I remember it and way

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Evening all

°

What’s a beautiful twist

A beautiful twist is the essential oils from the zest of a lime spritz'd over the finest Gin.

I didn’t think anyone could describe a g&t so sexy ahah "

°

I always prescribe a Gin-before-the-Sin!

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Need food

°

You're on the wrong continent. If you're looking for scraps and rations then remain perfectly put. If you wish to tantalise your taste buds then this Sceptred Isle will gorge you senseless. Chinese it is "

°

Philistines!

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

"Wank System is being tested for functionality purposes only.

They have a "wank system"?? "

I am off

Reply privately

By *rLothbrokMan
over a year ago

Lancs

°

Also need to do some sculpting practice for a few masks to be 3D printed.

°

Now this sounds rather interesting and 'kink worthy'. I've been thinking of employing blindfolds, but 3D masks is a paradigm shift."

I never thought of it as a link haha. Mine are currently for cosplay, but I suppose that can be a kink in itself

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

"Wink system is being tested for functionality purposes only.

And yours works beautifully, without fail or hindrance! X"

Unfortunately my ping rate is far too low

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Unfortunately my ping rate is far too low "

Run a Traceroute. That will help.

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Unfortunately my ping rate is far too low

Run a Traceroute. That will help."

I already know the way to Mayfair

I am an East End girl, as "the boys" sung.

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Nero…. It is half past the witching hour my dear host

Reply privately

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Nero…. It is half past the witching hour my dear host "

Is someone distracting the Beau Brummell of these alleyways?

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Nero…. It is half past the witching hour my dear host "

In all my excitement and exuberance I miserably failed in my 'Mïdnïghtly' time-check.

But all is not lost: the Noc' flows bindingly like mercury.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Nero…. It is half past the witching hour my dear host

Is someone distracting the Beau Brummell of these alleyways?"

°

I'm easily distracted like a tailor's stitch.

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Is someone distracting the Beau Brummell of these alleyways?"

Ha ha! I am actually entirely horologically challenged. And I do believe beautiful Nero may have missed the midnight hour…

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very important question. Is it too late in the day or early in the season to eat a Terry’s chocolate orange?

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Very important question. Is it too late in the day or early in the season to eat a Terry’s chocolate orange? "

Nø.

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

Is someone distracting the Beau Brummell of these alleyways?

Ha ha! I am actually entirely horologically challenged. And I do believe beautiful Nero may have missed the midnight hour… "

°

Mea culpa!

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Very important question. Is it too late in the day or early in the season to eat a Terry’s chocolate orange? "

Every day is a Chocolate Orange day Cherry

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Neither as long as you share x

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Very important question. Is it too late in the day or early in the season to eat a Terry’s chocolate orange?

Neither as long as you share x"

°

Is that the best route to your -- ?

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

"Very important question. Is it too late in the day or early in the season to eat a Terry’s chocolate orange?

Whoops! I particularly enjoy the toffee crunch ones this year

Just send me your addresses everyone and I will drop one of in my chopper around about a months time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy to share with you Misty x

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Just send me your addresses everyone and I will drop one of in my chopper around about a months time "

Put that bloody chopper away

All travel is now by magic carpet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Every day is a Chocolate Orange day Cherry "

So very true xx

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Every day is a Chocolate Orange day Cherry

So very true xx "

It really is. And it’s the quickest way to my heart. I absolutely love them

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

°

Is that the best route to your -- ?"

Abso-fucking-lutely

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Happy to share with you Misty x"

I like the middle but best x

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

°

Abso-fucking-lutely "

°

I shall bring you Godiva™ chocolates.

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Just send me your addresses everyone and I will drop one of in my chopper around about a months time

All travel is now by magic carpet "

Ok, ok but I am in the middle as that is the butt Misty likes!!

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

°

Abso-fucking-lutely

°

I shall bring you Godiva™ chocolates."

Just bring me yourself sweetheart x

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

All travel is now by magic carpet

Ok, ok but I am in the middle as that is the butt Misty likes!!"

T’is true

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Cherry, you cant stay in the corner now, don't want you falling off Littlebird's carpet. I will hold you tight sweetie.

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Cherry, you cant stay in the corner now, don't want you falling off Littlebird's carpet. I will hold you tight sweetie."

Unlike with Rose and dear old Jack there is plenty of room on the carpet. We can all snuggle

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Booby hugs

Reply privately

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Booby hugs "

Stop it minx… I have lots of days to wait for those

Reply privately

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

"Cherry, you cant stay in the corner now, don't want you falling off Littlebird's carpet. I will hold you tight sweetie.

Unlike with Rose and dear old Jack there is plenty of room on the carpet. We can all snuggle "

I may have to go somewhere private if I think about a snuggle with you three for too long! Add in Meli and I would disappear in a puff of smoke like the genie!

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Booby hugs

Stop it minx… I have lots of days to wait for those "

°

....and plenty of (K)nights to wait too.

Reply privately

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

"Booby hugs

°

....and plenty of (K)nights to wait too. "

Ahem!! I preclude all knights

Reply privately

By *eroLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Booby hugs

°

....and plenty of (K)nights to wait too.

Ahem!! I preclude all knights "

°

Oooh, verbal jousting!

Reply privately