Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My late father was there

Jump to newest

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

The nigh of the awful air crash of untied team you all want me to share his story

By the was crash happened in 58

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Please do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm OK thanks.

over a year ago

February 58,do tell

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

"Please do "
there was two plains that my dad was on the other plain that didn't crash. he was in the bar with all the fans and team just one hour before it crashed. My mother has the a copy of the to football prgram with all the player autogarphs on it of that fatial event my dad got all their Autogarths

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"Please do there was two plains that my dad was on the other plain that didn't crash. he was in the bar with all the fans and team just one hour before it crashed. My mother has the a copy of the to football prgram with all the player autogarphs on it of that fatial event my dad got all their Autogarths "
that program would be quite valuable now I’d imagine

over a year ago

"Please do there was two plains that my dad was on the other plain that didn't crash. he was in the bar with all the fans and team just one hour before it crashed. My mother has the a copy of the to football prgram with all the player autogarphs on it of that fatial event my dad got all their Autogarths that program would be quite valuable now I’d imagine "

I'll say

over a year ago

"Please do there was two plains that my dad was on the other plain that didn't crash. he was in the bar with all the fans and team just one hour before it crashed. My mother has the a copy of the to football prgram with all the player autogarphs on it of that fatial event my dad got all their Autogarths "

Post new Message to Thread