Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So there was a time when I really hated feet but in the last few years find I have a massive affection for them. I find them a huge turn on now. Anyone feel the same about them I know it’s a niche market. Also anyone any ideas how my mind has suddenly been turned??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you been looking at pics of feet?

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"So there was a time when I really hated feet but in the last few years find I have a massive affection for them. I find them a huge turn on now. Anyone feel the same about them I know it’s a niche market. Also anyone any ideas how my mind has suddenly been turned?? "

It's your bunions. They can have a funny effect on you..

By *1876Man
over a year ago

Dudley

I've always loved a lady's feet, to be honest

They're the most overlooked and underrated part of a woman...very sexy

Of course, not every woman has nice feet...and some leave them unkempt, which is a huge turn-off for me.

Having said all of that, it's always one of the first places - if not the first place - that I look at on a woman

By *1876Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Cue yourself for two copied and pasted messages from a certain user who does that on every single foot related forum on the site...several times for each forum, that is.

You'll know them when you see them...

By *airyChestedDaveMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Cue yourself for two copied and pasted messages from a certain user who does that on every single foot related forum on the site...several times for each forum, that is.

You'll know them when you see them..."

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Up until about 5 years ago I never thought of them in any sexual way until I met someone who gave them some attention, I was surprised how sensual it was and felt

By *1876Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"Up until about 5 years ago I never thought of them in any sexual way until I met someone who gave them some attention, I was surprised how sensual it was and felt"

Exactly...I've never met a lady who didn't enjoy my doing that to her...even the ones who weren't sure about it when I first mentioned it...

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

What do you suggest for chilblains

Post new Message to Thread