Alex Reid

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On jezza ... Confeesing to be a cross dresser....looked bloody lush in suzzies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think he loves it all really .. it makes him alot of money in mags and new papers .... But in away i feel sorry for him as his life's not his own ..And he comes across as the bad man all the time ...I would think in real life he is sweet and charming and a flirt and not a bad man at all.

over a year ago

Didnt know as i dont read papers or watch tv much so was suprised ,the inter_iew on jezza ( even tho peeps moan about jezza) is good to be fair.

over a year ago

"Didnt know as i dont read papers or watch tv much so was suprised ,the inter_iew on jezza ( even tho peeps moan about jezza) is good to be fair."

He is complaining about publicity but he is on TV talking about his private life. He loves being famous.

over a year ago

"Didnt know as i dont read papers or watch tv much so was suprised ,the inter_iew on jezza ( even tho peeps moan about jezza) is good to be fair."
I read my mags alot and loads about him .. and if true or not i am never sure .. But i did see him on tv with Jordan when he was married to her and he always looked the under Dog. x And the other ex Chantal is slagging him off when ever she can too ,, As she has his baby and was thinking the cross dressing was a thing of the passed and hates it all.

over a year ago

"Didnt know as i dont read papers or watch tv much so was suprised ,the inter_iew on jezza ( even tho peeps moan about jezza) is good to be fair.I read my mags alot and loads about him .. and if true or not i am never sure .. But i did see him on tv with Jordan when he was married to her and he always looked the under Dog. x And the other ex Chantal is slagging him off when ever she can too ,, As she has his baby and was thinking the cross dressing was a thing of the passed and hates it all."

Didnt even know he was with Chantelle....live in my own bubble.

over a year ago

Why was he 'confessing'? Surely everyone knows. It was in the papers ages ago.

I like Alex Reid. I was hoping that it would make people more accepting of cd's/ tv's when he was in the papers but they just took the piss.

By *orset manMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

do we care? Never heard of him

over a year ago

I can't imagine how it must have been for him to have Roxanne spread all over the media and ridiculed. Chantelle knew what she was getting into as Jordan had been very open in telling the world about Roxanne.

over a year ago

"Why was he 'confessing'? Surely everyone knows. It was in the papers ages ago.

I like Alex Reid. I was hoping that it would make people more accepting of cd's/ tv's when he was in the papers but they just took the piss. "

He say himself he is two people Him and Tv lady he become when dressed up ... Jordan found it kinky but was some how jealous of him but chantell hated it .. He just wished to be himself and will not be happy with no woman until he finds that .

over a year ago

I turned it over, Disney in the mornings every morning lol

over a year ago

I can't take the bloke seriously. He looks rugged enough as a man but when he's 'in character' he just looks like a cock in a frock, and quite risible.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Hes courting publicity, i guess the most known cross dresser is eddie izzard and people just take it in their stride. I think it comes down to how you do and say things rather than what your actually doing

over a year ago

"On jezza ... Confeesing to be a cross dresser....looked bloody lush in suzzies "

Thats 2 reasons not to watch it then.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Alex Reid gives me the heebie jeebies, dressed as a man or woman....*shudders*

over a year ago

"I can't take the bloke seriously. He looks rugged enough as a man but when he's 'in character' he just looks like a cock in a frock, and quite risible."

Do you find it risible that he is a Biggus Dickus?

Ooh I do love an excuse for a Monty Python moment

over a year ago

"Alex Reid gives me the heebie jeebies, dressed as a man or woman....*shudders*"

Know what you mean. Something about him/her doesn't sit well......

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Hes courting publicity, i guess the most known cross dresser is eddie izzard and people just take it in their stride. I think it comes down to how you do and say things rather than what your actually doing"

I agree with this,no-one bats an eyelid at Eddie Izzard all glammed up

over a year ago

"Hes courting publicity, i guess the most known cross dresser is eddie izzard and people just take it in their stride. I think it comes down to how you do and say things rather than what your actually doing

I agree with this,no-one bats an eyelid at Eddie Izzard all glammed up"

Izzard doesn't wear frocks and skirts though, just make up and the occassional pair of high heels. He doesn't take on a female persona either. I quite like Izzard as he has raw talent whereas Alex Reid is the male version of a bimbo - a himbo, I think it's termed as.

over a year ago

He also admitted he had slept with a man.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Hes courting publicity, i guess the most known cross dresser is eddie izzard and people just take it in their stride. I think it comes down to how you do and say things rather than what your actually doing

Izzard doesn't wear frocks and skirts though, just make up and the occassional pair of high heels. He doesn't take on a female persona either. I quite like Izzard as he has raw talent whereas Alex Reid is the male version of a bimbo - a himbo, I think it's termed as. "

I think Eddie Izzard looks yummy in his make up

over a year ago

Izzard doesn't wear frocks and skirts though, just make up and the occassional pair of high heels. He doesn't take on a female persona either. I quite like Izzard as he has raw talent whereas Alex Reid is the male version of a bimbo - a himbo, I think it's termed as. "

Chantelle and Reid - Bimbo and Himbo.. how charming....

over a year ago

Its a man in a dress!

Get him!

lol!

over a year ago

"Its a man in a dress!

Get him!

lol! "

I think as a man he looks a bit of a hunk as a woman he looks not so good ... I am sure i could make him look alot better . lol

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Who is Alex Reid????

over a year ago

"Who is Alex Reid???? "
Cage fighting hunk . x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Who is Alex Reid???? "

A cross dressing cage fighter who was married to Jordan very briefly

over a year ago

"Who is Alex Reid????

A cross dressing cage fighter who was married to Jordan very briefly "

what about the baby and other woman cantell , lol

over a year ago

"Who is Alex Reid????

A cross dressing cage fighter who was married to Jordan very briefly "

wonder if he's watch 'Alex Cross' yet..

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Who is Alex Reid????

A cross dressing cage fighter who was married to Jordan very briefly what about the baby and other woman cantell , lol "

You guys forgot to add that he is someone who refused to leave when that Jordan decided to kick him out.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Who is Alex Reid???? "
A knob.*shudders*

over a year ago

"Who is Alex Reid????

A cross dressing cage fighter who was married to Jordan very briefly what about the baby and other woman cantell , lol You guys forgot to add that he is someone who refused to leave when that Jordan decided to kick him out. "

wELL he may have been happy in the house .

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Who is Alex Reid????

A cross dressing cage fighter who was married to Jordan very briefly what about the baby and other woman cantell , lol You guys forgot to add that he is someone who refused to leave when that Jordan decided to kick him out. "

You know him better than me

over a year ago

His great auntie Beryl was such a fine actress ….!.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

What is he famous for... Did he save someone from a burning building... No Did he save someone from being blown up... No.. He is a knob jockey that had his 5 mins of fame marrying a serial wife and then getting someone pregnant... Then doing the diry and enjoys dressing up in stockings.. I really just don't get why some are celebrities....

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Izzard doesn't wear frocks and skirts though, just make up and the occassional pair of high heels. He doesn't take on a female persona either. I quite like Izzard as he has raw talent whereas Alex Reid is the male version of a bimbo - a himbo, I think it's termed as.

Chantelle and Reid - Bimbo and Himbo.. how charming....

"

Also known as Twit and Tw*t on a few gossip sites

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Who is Alex Reid????

A cross dressing cage fighter who was married to Jordan very briefly what about the baby and other woman cantell , lol You guys forgot to add that he is someone who refused to leave when that Jordan decided to kick him out.

You know him better than me "

The guy make me laugh when ever i see his face as he always try too hard to look important

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"His great auntie Beryl was such a fine actress ….!. "

she is one of my favourites, she and Thora Hird

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Slight difference of opinion here, I thought he came over as a reasonable guy, obviously adores his baby girl and did the intervieew to try to stop some of the rumours that have haunted him. couldnt care less if he enjoys his fem side, or if he craved fame etc, just thought he came over as a good dad. He has had a 'colourful' sex life and enjoyed it by all accounts, good luck to him.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Like a lot of 'celebrities' Alex Reid is famous.....for being famous.

over a year ago

I feel he is a bit of a escape goat and made out to be a bad person the weird man who likes kinky fun .. I end up feeling sorry for him one mag i read jordans saying how she had him with strapon and the other woman saying he is like two different people .. and when dressed up as a woman and she cant cope with his cross dressing... and him saying his little girl in years to come will read all that about him and he don't really like it all .... All in all they are as bad as each other .. But he has a point years to come his little girl reading all the crap about him.. I hope her mum will be fair and not just make him out to be weird as people are different she must have cared for him at one time.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

he doesn't feature in my life in a positive or negative way... if he is making money, good on him... it usually doesn't come without some pain

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

" I feel he is a bit of a escape goat and made out to be a bad person the weird man who likes kinky fun .. I end up feeling sorry for him one mag i read jordans saying how she had him with strapon and the other woman saying he is like two different people .. and when dressed up as a woman and she cant cope with his cross dressing... and him saying his little girl in years to come will read all that about him and he don't really like it all .... All in all they are as bad as each other .. But he has a point years to come his little girl reading all the crap about him.. I hope her mum will be fair and not just make him out to be weird as people are different she must have cared for him at one time."

Sounds as though he needs to join fab.... He loves alterntive sex which is good for him... As for the child lets hope both parents are fair on each other and not become bitter in the raising of the child... I am not a big fan of his but I do feel a bit sorry for him.

over a year ago

he was a prof. M.m.a fighter.he was good on a national level.seemed to give it his all.takes alot of balls to do and u need alot of skills to handle urself at any level in m.m.a. Not a fan of his or anythin.

over a year ago

I met him pre Jordan and he's a cracking lad in all honesty I didn't know about the kinks then not that it would have made the slightest bit of difference he's genuinely a nice guy who ended up in a seriously warped situation

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

"he was a prof. M.m.a fighter.he was good on a national level.seemed to give it his all.takes alot of balls to do and u need alot of skills to handle urself at any level in m.m.a. Not a fan of his or anythin."

the last time I looked his record was

won 5 lost 5 drew 1 which would make him pretty average.

By *ong_legs2Couple
over a year ago

essex

"he was a prof. M.m.a fighter.he was good on a national level.seemed to give it his all.takes alot of balls to do and u need alot of skills to handle urself at any level in m.m.a. Not a fan of his or anythin.

won 5 lost 5 drew 1 which would make him pretty average."

Then you looked wrong. He is actually 10wins 9 losses n the losses were to some of the best in the world

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

"he was a prof. M.m.a fighter.he was good on a national level.seemed to give it his all.takes alot of balls to do and u need alot of skills to handle urself at any level in m.m.a. Not a fan of his or anythin.

Then you looked wrong. He is actually 10wins 9 losses n the losses were to some of the best in the world"

Sorry but I did not look wrong as I said the last time I looked and 5 5 1 was his record at the time but you are wrong as he has never been in with the best in the world, the best in the world are in a whole different league to that Alex has ever fought in and I am not putting him down as he has the bottle to give it a go but he wouldnt last seconds with the top men.

By *ayseanMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Didnt know as i dont read papers or watch tv much so was suprised ,the inter_iew on jezza ( even tho peeps moan about jezza) is good to be fair.

He is complaining about publicity but he is on TV talking about his private life. He loves being famous."

exactly sums him up perfectly,he does love the idea of being famous which he isn't really,and will do just about anything to achieve his aim,although i dont dislike him just don't listen to him or take him seriously when he complains about the media while on a tv show! Lol

over a year ago

Then you looked wrong. He is actually 10wins 9 losses n the losses were to some of the best in the world

Sorry but I did not look wrong as I said the last time I looked and 5 5 1 was his record at the time but you are wrong as he has never been in with the best in the world, the best in the world are in a whole different league to that Alex has ever fought in and I am not putting him down as he has the bottle to give it a go but he wouldnt last seconds with the top men."

Like i said he was decent on anational level.some of his losses wer against top guys.saw jorge rivera knock him out cold in 1st round i think.never said he was d best just had balls.just said it coz ppl talkin like he walked off set of t.o.w.i.e or sumthin

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

Watched his last fight a cpl of weeks ago he was hot favourite and although he won on points he struggled and looked as if he was going to lose at times then again at his age he is well past his prime when it comes to the fight game.

By *ong_legs2Couple
over a year ago

essex

"Watched his last fight a cpl of weeks ago he was hot favourite and although he won on points he struggled and looked as if he was going to lose at times then again at his age he is well past his prime when it comes to the fight game."

All his losses were to fighters who have fought in the ufc n the ufc is where the world's best are. Not sayin he is a great fighter ( he looked shit in his last fight) but bb he has def fought some of the world's best

Post new Message to Thread