Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My female friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So there is a type of message I keep getting that really irritates me.

It is that of the single male profile, who, after reading my profile decides to try his luck.

Now he doesnt send the usual "I know you prefer women but I thought id still try" message. Oh no. This single man tries something differant he tries the all time classic

"My female friend is interested in you, but she isnt on here" line.

Do the single men that are on here really expect me to fall for that??

When I respond that if she wants to talk to me she has to do it herself, and I would also like a photo of her and him together holding a piece of paper with my name on it, that usually ends the conversation rather quickly.

I find these single men extremely irritating. Guys honestly, if the profile makes it clear you arent what someone is looking for, just move on by.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Iv had those several times from men. What is more common now is "couples" Where they often say the wife is in the shower when you arrange the video call Or she had to work late ect...

over a year ago

"Iv had those several times from men. What is more common now is "couples" Where they often say the wife is in the shower when you arrange the video call Or she had to work late ect...

"

Makes you wonder how they get photo verified half the time

By *urga2076Woman
over a year ago

London

I feel unwell when I’ve shared my photo with someone only to realise it’s an entirely fake profile. It’s why I’m taking a break from meeting anyone on here now it just got too creepy.

over a year ago

"Iv had those several times from men. What is more common now is "couples" Where they often say the wife is in the shower when you arrange the video call Or she had to work late ect...

Makes you wonder how they get photo verified half the time"

I think often they are where genuine couples accounts But maybe only the male half of the couple use the site and hopes to get away with meeting alone or they have stopped swinging but he has kept it.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I've had it from single men offering to have a threesome with his wife/girlfriend. Nice guy, also offered to sell me some magic beans

over a year ago

"I feel unwell when I’ve shared my photo with someone only to realise it’s an entirely fake profile. It’s why I’m taking a break from meeting anyone on here now it just got too creepy."

If it's a woman or a couple and you plan on meeting them do a video chat as early as possible. Also there are often clues and you just need to work out what questions to ask.

over a year ago

"I feel unwell when I’ve shared my photo with someone only to realise it’s an entirely fake profile. It’s why I’m taking a break from meeting anyone on here now it just got too creepy."

I had a message from a "couple" it said "im going to a hen party and want someone to entertain me man when I am gone"

They then included photos of the woman, and the men, on their own. The male photo was clearly real. He looked about 60. The female picture was off an extremely young asian woman. You could still see the black outline from where it had been screenshot from another profile. It is amazing what these guys will try

By *aizyWoman
over a year ago

west midlands

This one always puzzles me, I get quite a few msgs like this from single men saying they have a female friend who isn't on here but she would like to meet me, with him of course! This despite me saying on my profile I'm not bi or curious.

over a year ago

"This one always puzzles me, I get quite a few msgs like this from single men saying they have a female friend who isn't on here but she would like to meet me, with him of course! This despite me saying on my profile I'm not bi or curious."

Now that is odd. With me I just assumed it is because I day I prefer women. But as you state you arent bi then why do they bother trying it with you??

over a year ago

Damn it he's using my technique.

I can tell you without fail it absolutely works. They're into women, they message my woman alter ego, and before you know it she is all over my penis.

It's baffling really but have to hand it to the guy. Why would that ever not work?!

over a year ago

"Damn it he's using my technique.

I can tell you without fail it absolutely works. They're into women, they message my woman alter ego, and before you know it she is all over my penis.

It's baffling really but have to hand it to the guy. Why would that ever not work?!"

Baffling iant it?

over a year ago

"Damn it he's using my technique.

It's baffling really but have to hand it to the guy. Why would that ever not work?!

Baffling iant it? "

Tis. Why can't guys just work out, learn great chat, and learn to be sex gods like myself these days? Honestly it's like no one tries anymore

over a year ago

I just don't get it, as I am pretty sure fab pops up with a little message to say that this person is not looking for this, that, and the other, if you are trying to message someone outside of what they are looking for. Why would you pretend you have a female friend if you clearly don't?

I was recently told I 'ain't humble', because I told a guy that there is a queue of guys waiting for me to change my mind about meeting men and if I ever do, I will invite him to my gangbang I've been on fab for 6 years. Even if I only received one 'if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me' message a month, there would still be a flipping queue

over a year ago

"I just don't get it, as I am pretty sure fab pops up with a little message to say that this person is not looking for this, that, and the other, if you are trying to message someone outside of what they are looking for. Why would you pretend you have a female friend if you clearly don't?

I was recently told I 'ain't humble', because I told a guy that there is a queue of guys waiting for me to change my mind about meeting men and if I ever do, I will invite him to my gangbang I've been on fab for 6 years. Even if I only received one 'if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me' message a month, there would still be a flipping queue "

Haha this is woeful. I didn't realise you could only be humble if you took dick?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/22 00:59:54]

By *ose and her beastCouple
over a year ago

Watford

"So there is a type of message I keep getting that really irritates me.

It is that of the single male profile, who, after reading my profile decides to try his luck.

Now he doesnt send the usual "I know you prefer women but I thought id still try" message. Oh no. This single man tries something differant he tries the all time classic

When I respond that if she wants to talk to me she has to do it herself, and I would also like a photo of her and him together holding a piece of paper with my name on it, that usually ends the conversation rather quickly.

I find these single men extremely irritating. Guys honestly, if the profile makes it clear you arent what someone is looking for, just move on by.

"

I've had single men profiles ask for a meet with him and his partner and I ask so why aren't you on a couples profile and get radio silence I respect the gall but lose that respect by the cheek

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"

I’ve had the “couple” type messages lots of times and is why I am extremely wary unless they’re well verified or willing to meet socially first.

The majority of men doing this don’t actually have meeting people as an actual goal, they’re getting off on the interaction and fantasy of it, which is why any messaging usually degenerates to them asking things like “how will you fuck her?” and similar..

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah we’ve had a few, I like to wind them up, they get bored before I do.

The mr

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

I’ve had the “couple” type messages lots of times and is why I am extremely wary unless they’re well verified or willing to meet socially first.

The majority of men doing this don’t actually have meeting people as an actual goal, they’re getting off on the interaction and fantasy of it, which is why any messaging usually degenerates to them asking things like “how will you fuck her?” and similar.."

I think you're right. Most men on here get very little response let alone chance of any meets so invent these imaginery scenarios just to try get some interaction, maybe photos. Broaden the horizon sort of thing as in realised they've exhausted their options as a single male so pise as a couple for kicks. I doubt many of them seriously expect anything to come from these messages.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

The tide of no pics, single bisexual women profiles, looking for JUST friends is washing in again, the fakes soon wash out again once they realise I've no intention of chatting sexily

By *he ass man 666Man
over a year ago

between your legs

"

Just give them a good old fashioned blocking

over a year ago

The majority of men doing this don’t actually have meeting people as an actual goal, they’re getting off on the interaction and fantasy of it, which is why any messaging usually degenerates to them asking things like “how will you fuck her?” and similar.."

The big brain doesn't work when the little brain is busy.

They ate just wanking about the thought and want it to be an interactive wank.

over a year ago

Also they have probably successfully had wank chats about a 3some situation with other 'single bi female profiles'.......

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Or those who said no to previously suddenly message you and then send a picture of their 'girlfriend' as well who you can suddenly have a threesome with. Completely ignoring the fact I already said no and am straight. Then they take offence when told I don't appreciate other women being used as bait anyhow especially when the only mention of a woman in their profile was they had been part of a couple so how am I to know this woman has given consent for her pic to be used.

I've no interest in anyone who shared others pics on here I have seen it done to a friend and it's horrible.So fake outrage when I pull someone who messages me who does it just makes me laugh and reinforces my first instinct was right.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I guess some men just take women on here as fools, big mistake on their part

over a year ago

"I guess some men just take women on here as fools, big mistake on their part"

Sadly it seems to be becoming a bigger % of them that are doing that

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

If only all the fake couples and fake female accounts ran by guys could hook up together. They could all circle jerk their fantasies out together.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Chichester

"Also they have probably successfully had wank chats about a 3some situation with other 'single bi female profiles'.......

"

Or what they thought was a single female profiles

I think it’s hilarious couples or females pretending to only be messaging another single guy pretending and they are happy as Larry bashing away to the charade

Back to OP though yes I get this from profiles and especially from single female profiles that within a coupke of messages bring up their handsome boy that loves tgirls and I would totally love it

over a year ago

"Also they have probably successfully had wank chats about a 3some situation with other 'single bi female profiles'.......

Or what they thought was a single female profiles

I think it’s hilarious couples or females pretending to only be messaging another single guy pretending and they are happy as Larry bashing away to the charade

Back to OP though yes I get this from profiles and especially from single female profiles that within a coupke of messages bring up their handsome boy that loves tgirls and I would totally love it "

Exactly

over a year ago

"If only all the fake couples and fake female accounts ran by guys could hook up together. They could all circle jerk their fantasies out together."

((( )))

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

"I guess some men just take women on here as fools, big mistake on their part"

Never take a woman as a fool they take revenge to another level. Plus it’s just easier to be honest with folk granted it gets you nowhere but atleast it’s out

over a year ago

"I guess some men just take women on here as fools, big mistake on their part

Never take a woman as a fool they take revenge to another level. Plus it’s just easier to be honest with folk granted it gets you nowhere but atleast it’s out"

Post new Message to Thread